India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Some thoughts...

poojaroy1985 Goldie
poojaroy1985
poojaroy1985

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
It has been long...so sharing few of my thoughts..

This show started with such promise that there were times I would pinch myself to make sure I'm watching a tv show. The reason I stated watching it is because of it's basic premise...the sisters bonding and of course the overall story line. But alas once the wedding got done it started to lose it's way...there were moments of brilliance no doubt but surely not close to what it promised.  When the Mumbai track started...I made my peace. Now I watch it for jeeman coz nothing else really is making sense. No bashing pls...I started watching the show as it appealed to me as a full package but offlate with such bad handling of most tracks and not to mention the medical bloopers...I just stick to focussing on the sisters...easier that way. Coz no way can I stop watching it :(

Now coming to the upcoming track...courtroom drama. It's a super idea...I can picture a scene where the sisters are fighting against the each other for the others well being...I so wish they did not introduce this vicky donar and the three day deal...instead - M having seven months to find a donar and J deciding to be the donar for lack of finding one followed by a court case would have been super. Imagine Viren supporting M and virat with J...viren vs J & virat vs M...court scenes and facing each other at home...Manvis health deteriorating along side...ending with J becoming the donar...woof what drama. Why do the CVs murder every track...never mind I'm just going to focus on jeeman. Btw Im excited for this week Smile

Edited by poojaroy1985 - 03 September 2012 at 4:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22preetipc

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaroy1985

It has been long...so sharing few of my thoughts..

This show started with such promise that there were times I would pinch myself to make sure I'm watching a tv show. The reason I stated watching it is because of it's basic premise...the sisters bonding and of course the overall story line. But alas once the wedding got done it started to lose it's way...there were moments of brilliance no doubt but surely not close to what it promised.  When the Mumbai track started...I made my peace. Now I watch it for jeeman coz nothing else really is making sense. No bashing pls...I started watching the show as it appealed to me as a full package but offlate with such bad handling of most tracks and not to mention the medical bloopers...I just stick to focussing on the sisters...easier that way. Coz no way can I stop watching it :(

Now coming to the upcoming track...courtroom drama. It's a super idea...I can picture a scene where the sisters are fighting against the each other for the others well being...I so wish they did not introduce this vicky donar and the three day deal...instead - M having seven months to find a donar and J deciding to be the donar for lack of finding one followed by a court case would have been super. Imagine Viren supporting M and virat with J...court scenes and facing each other at home...Manvis health deteriorating along side...ending with J becoming the donar...woof what drama. Why do the CVs murder every track...never mind I'm just going to focus on jeeman. Btw Im excited for this week Smile

@bold: Exactly...now with such less time...courtroom drama looks a bit illogical...Confused...anyways let's see how it goes..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top