||Episode Discussion Thread Wk 15|| kya hoga Byah? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i posted it in the update, i think i might get an answer here...

can someone clarify for me? i have caught the update after a while and i know of all the rajni marrying yash drama but why cant akash marry namita??? why did yash say that?

is there some mystery surrounding that?

disclaimer: havent seen the show in ages and read the update after a week or so 😳
Originally posted by ssroomani

🤣  This is super Hina...I will believe the byah happens when it actually happens...reading the updates today and the ishaara towards Yash maybe turning negative, I am beginning to wonder! ðŸ˜‰

mummyji, we'll have to wait till Monday to confirm, there was no epi today coz of KBC
Yash does suit the negative category...Rajni might regret her super quick decision to marry Yash afterall...hope she sorts out her out issue and doesnt involve Krish, coz he's going to be busy with another girl🤣
Originally posted by fj08

hina - when did i miss Gaurav dancing??? was it in the show???

twinnie, its the pretty woman dance Krish did for Rajni at the honeymoon
its from an epi of early last week or may be the end of the week before...
Originally posted by fj08

i posted it in the update, i think i might get an answer here...

can someone clarify for me? i have caught the update after a while and i know of all the rajni marrying yash drama but why cant akash marry namita??? why did yash say that?

is there some mystery surrounding that?

disclaimer: havent seen the show in ages and read the update after a week or so 😳

I didnt watch the first part of the epi yesterday coz it was all Yash and Akash, so can't be of much help but everyone including me seems to think Yash is not what he appears to be, I mean like someone said it cud be family issue or a personal grudge he has against the Vaishnav's and even his wife's death is quite a suspense...

lots of Yash drama coming up I feel...as long as they show our awesome looking Krish everyday I dont mind any crap they show😳
thanks hina

will have to find video and audio for that one, he does look cute