Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Emotional Surrogacy or Nidhi's Insecurities? (Page 4)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Tupu...am really sorry that my posts/ analysis have caused you such great distress...I think people are better off watching shows and interpreting them as they please...if they like, they watch...if not, they stop watching...a far better thing to do than depend on second-hand analysis, much of which is skewed!

SujathaMa'am, I am not planning a debate-day with you...Smile Sorry, I never meant to make u think like this. I respect your insightful posts and love to read them. I rather, had tried to make my post sarcastic keeping KPji in my mind that as a normal viewer, until I joined forum, KPji as a writer has never been able to convince me of his character Ashutosh. I want to honestly accept that only after joining forum and reading urs + othr members' posts, I could understand why Ashu is the way he is. For me, as a normal viewer, Mallu is a certified wamp of the show, but, Ashu is a khadoos, akdu, egotist, masochist etc. etc. -- worst than a villain for the heroine. The titly's wings have been cut by his possessor monster king -- as I think like a normal viewer. But, after reading ur and other members' posts, I came to know about his psychology as an orphan, his feeling of indebtedness, how expressing his choice was a luxury for him etc. I hv acknowledged that after reading ur analysis, my heart goes out for the same Ashu who I hated to the core a few min.s before. I can call u Ms. Dependable as far as I need to get convinced with Ashu's/ any other complex character's behavior. So, plz. dont get offended. My limitation that I couldnt properly convey the sarcasm in my post. Ouch
One more thing: Ever since, Nidhi told Ashu to find out mallu and safeguard her against Jaggu, I hv stopped watching the show on tv. I get to read the WU in forum by 1:30 -2:00 PM EST, and if I like that episode, I find the video on DM and watch it there itself. And if the episode isnt interesting, why keep awake till 11:30 PM for watching KP's foolish ideas?

I am not offended in the least...I genuinely mean it when I say that you should not be burdened or inlfuenced by other people's perceptions...reason why I have stopped analysing over the last couple of days...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 03 September 2012 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@swastik,  Good points. So there are viewers who are miffed off at Ashu. good to know this. And you are right in saying both are at fault. So that the complexity of this MU increases. Let us see how this tangle gets cleared...
ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Tanu, You described the situation very well. You have connected all the dots in the line.
Its the in-consistency in the characterizaiton which is causing us frustrations as viewers and we are loosing the connection with the characters whom we liked the most. Ashu was a dream character...

ttrocks

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@apoorva ..if u want to look from normal viewers POV then its is EMOTIONAL SURROGACY ...what anji told few epi back ... 
I watch this show as normal viewer n try not to go by CVS words ...as smtm what shows on screen n what he says r completely different ...call it fault of directors or cvs ..that smtms they r not able to show what actually they want , 

n as far as nidhi's insecurity is concerned ,,isnt that natural ...there so many ladies who get angry when their hubby says that they like tea made by sm1 else more than their own wives ...so emotional surrogacy is actually a BIG issue ..n cant be tolerated by any woman . 

n we found this about ashu when we saw his behaviour towards kids n pregnant ladies . 

n as far as mallu is concerned ...then donno what but its more than humanity from ashu's side ..esp . that market scene ..where he said .."agar tumne meri baat nahi maani to main tumse baat nahi karunga " Confused 
now it is not at all humanity acc to me . 

so overall if u want to see from janta's POV its ashu's fault ...who is going too far with mallu thing n hence nidhi is right to leave him . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanmudraswathittrocks

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Shikha, Thank you for pointing that normal viewer is able to gauge the mistakes of Ashu. So there are people who are understading both ways... So the MU is barabar...

SHIKHA19

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Shikha, Thank you for pointing that normal viewer is able to gauge the mistakes of Ashu. So there are people who are understading both ways... So the MU is barabar...

AF, at the risk of offending this forum and the normal viewers. my daughter tells me that Nidhi is being stupid...and Ashutosh needs to be counselled ...so there LOL...btw, she is 20...

Go to top