Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Emotional Surrogacy or Nidhi's Insecurities? (Page 3)

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Alka, I agree with you that Nidhi is right in getting this kind of worries. She has gone through too much because of Mallika. but unfortunately the way the situations are depicted, most of the common viewers are giving benefit of doubt to Ashu.
This is because of a 360 degree change in Nidhi towards her job/career. She was free, easy going and never has taken her career seriously. Though we all in the forum wanted her to be a career woman, the timing KP Ji has chosen to give that went wrong because immediately he put this paternal desires of Ashu...

The ladies I spoke to were telling these many days she never cared about career but only when Ashu wants a family she is going after her career...

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@ttrocks, Thank you for liking this post.

ya.. MUs, separations and coming back together are typical tellyworld formulas to stretch the show and they add their logistical reasons like leads not available etc also into these kind of tracks...

What surprises me is, instead of humbly accepting like some other CVs that becuase of certain XYZ reasons, he is building these tracks, the writer here is making the dumplings of words and trying to give high end heavy intellectual prespectives...

As you rightly pointed the foundation for this rift is not strong enough that is why this track is as a weak track.
He is adding Amar ka tadka and he do not know what he wants to do with this character... Great...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanSSA777

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
As a normal viewer, I have never understood Ashu's character either as Dr. A or as Mr. A. Honestly, Sujatha Raoji's analysis is the base(as well as building Big smile) for me to get convinced with Ashu's behavior. And even after having been given all data of his complex psyche, I cant understand, why cant he embrace happiness now, why live in the haunted past and spoil today's happiness, why keep cribbing over things when he has got everything at its best?

As a normal viewer, the whole concept of  Ashu-Mallu friendship is the biggest blunder for me. Mallika's sins are "F'ship ke naam per kala dhabba" when I look at it as a normal viewer. Forum posts hv helped me redefine the normal notions of "F'ship' that I had been holding tlll then.

Nidhi was never serious about her Daktari. Suddenly unko pata nahi, kaisa keeda kat gaya, tabse she is having only 1 agenda: Main kaam karna chahti hoon, achchi dr. banna chahti hoon. As a normal viewer, I couldnt think much about this evolution except her need to be financially self-sufficient and career-wise independent.

The whole idea of Ashu's paternal instincts - suddenly arisen is rendering me flummoxed. One fine day, on Rangie's wedding, Ashu's fatherhood desire, all of a sudden got kindled Shocked Before marriage, didnt he realize that baby issue will be there after marriage, given their age-gap. He is planning ahead, thinking for future kinda person, so, how come he forget such an imp. issue? If I had not been on forum, I never would hv known his need to hv his own family given his orphanhood. His own flesh & blood legacy thought would never hv crept in my mind. I would hv thought it to be related to his advancing age only.

The icing on the cake like confusion: as a normal viewer, I can never ever tolerate Ashu supporting mallu, preggy or not -- not just even for a second. Since, directly he couldnt agree his wife for baby, so, he has found other ways... soothing his fathrhood pangs with Mallu's child under the name of insaniyat... ridiculous and disgusting. Angry If I had not been on forum, I could never hv understood that given Ashu's complex, layered personality, its not wrong for him to practice "pretend fatherhood" Angry

When I heard mallu saying to Maxi about Ashu "I like him too". As a normal viewer, I cannot believe that Mallu has changed and now she isnt obsessed with Ashu. Forum mein padha, KPji ka announcement about Mallu "hriday-parivartan", tab jake pata chala... Shocked

In the current MU track, as a normal viewer , frankly understood nothing. Forum made me understand the grave reasons.

Now, few things for which answers aren't yet revealed on our forum. So, I am left with no choice but to remain a normal viewer: Big smile
1> As a normal viewer, I do not understand that when Mallika is a qualified doctor, then why cant she be self-supporting? 35 yr.s isnt that big an age for preg. woman, that with the help of a maid, she cant work. If she can go to market in rickshaw, why cant to a workplace?
2> When she herself knows about her condition and is a doctor herself, then why doesnt she heed another doc--her OB/GYN? Why she doesnt rest properly and eat healthy and do good karma? Moreover, why cant she keep Maxi by her side, when she has to get up? That way, she could have survived her falling on the bare floor.
3> Here in US, I see many women bearing child as long as they dont come to their menopause, some women, get child even after that with HRT. At, 35 yr.s many women have their 1st or 3rd or 4th kid and they deliver a healthy baby with healthy preg. span. Also, my knowledge states, late preg. is more vulnerable in later stages - mostly with preg. induced diabetes and all that.  Then, I really cant understand why Mallu's preg. is hyped as late-age @35 and complicated one? That too in its initial stage?
4> When in prev. Mallutrack, Ashu slapped Mallu and asked to leave from there forever, he and  BB had arranged for her job as a resident dr. at a hospital in Lucknow . means, she had her  job+resi. quarter both. But, upon revelation of her preg., it also got revealed that Mallu had left that job just within 4 days. Why? Didnt she need money  & safe abode?
5> When fallen on floor, Mallu bade Maxi to call the hospital. But, Maxi called Ashu instead. Why?

QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion

ApoorvaFan

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

As a normal viewer, I have never understood Ashu's character either as Dr. A or as Mr. A. Honestly, Sujatha Raoji's analysis is the base(as well as building Big smile) for me to get convinced with Ashu's behavior. And even after having been given all data of his complex psyche, I cant understand, why cant he embrace happiness now, why live in the haunted past and spoil today's happiness, why keep cribbing over things when he has got everything at its best?

As a normal viewer, the whole concept of  Ashu-Mallu friendship is the biggest blunder for me. Mallika's sins are "F'ship ke naam per kala dhabba" when I look at it as a normal viewer. Forum posts hv helped me redefine the normal notions of "F'ship' that I had been holding tlll then.

Nidhi was never serious about her Daktari. Suddenly unko pata nahi, kaisa keeda kat gaya, tabse she is having only 1 agenda: Main kaam karna chahti hoon, achchi dr. banna chahti hoon. As a normal viewer, I couldnt think much about this evolution except her need to be financially self-sufficient and career-wise independent.

The whole idea of Ashu's paternal instincts - suddenly arisen is rendering me flummoxed. One fine day, on Rangie's wedding, Ashu's fatherhood desire, all of a sudden got kindled Shocked Before marriage, didnt he realize that baby issue will be there after marriage, given their age-gap. He is planning ahead, thinking for future kinda person, so, how come he forget such an imp. issue? If I had not been on forum, I never would hv known his need to hv his own family given his orphanhood. His own flesh & blood legacy thought would never hv crept in my mind. I would hv thought it to be related to his advancing age only.

The icing on the cake like confusion: as a normal viewer, I can never ever tolerate Ashu supporting mallu, preggy or not -- not just even for a second. Since, directly he couldnt agree his wife for baby, so, he has found other ways... soothing his fathrhood pangs with Mallu's child under the name of insaniyat... ridiculous and disgusting. Angry If I had not been on forum, I could never hv understood that given Ashu's complex, layered personality, its not wrong for him to practice "pretend fatherhood" Angry

When I heard mallu saying to Maxi about Ashu "I like him too". As a normal viewer, I cannot believe that Mallu has changed and now she isnt obsessed with Ashu. Forum mein padha, KPji ka announcement about Mallu "hriday-parivartan", tab jake pata chala... Shocked

In the current MU track, as a normal viewer , frankly understood nothing. Forum made me understand the grave reasons.

Now, few things for which answers aren't yet revealed on our forum. So, I am left with no choice but to remain a normal viewer: Big smile
1> As a normal viewer, I do not understand that when Mallika is a qualified doctor, then why cant she be self-supporting? 35 yr.s isnt that big an age for preg. woman, that with the help of a maid, she cant work. If she can go to market in rickshaw, why cant to a workplace?
2> When she herself knows about her condition and is a doctor herself, then why doesnt she heed another doc--her OB/GYN? Why she doesnt rest properly and eat healthy and do good karma? Moreover, why cant she keep Maxi by her side, when she has to get up? That way, she could have survived her falling on the bare floor.
3> Here in US, I see many women bearing child as long as they dont come to their menopause, some women, get child even after that with HRT. At, 35 yr.s many women have their 1st or 3rd or 4th kid and they deliver a healthy baby with healthy preg. span. Also, my knowledge states, late preg. is more vulnerable in later stages - mostly with preg. induced diabetes and all that.  Then, I really cant understand why Mallu's preg. is hyped as late-age @35 and complicated one? That too in its initial stage?
4> When in prev. Mallutrack, Ashu slapped Mallu and asked to leave from there forever, he and  BB had arranged for her job as a resident dr. at a hospital in Lucknow . means, she had her  job+resi. quarter both. But, upon revelation of her preg., it also got revealed that Mallu had left that job just within 4 days. Why? Didnt she need money  & safe abode?
5> When fallen on floor, Mallu bade Maxi to call the hospital. But, Maxi called Ashu instead. Why?

Question

Tupu...am really sorry that my posts/ analysis have caused you such great distress...I think people are better off watching shows and interpreting them as they please...if they like, they watch...if not, they stop watching...a far better thing to do than depend on second-hand analysis, much of which is skewed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanttrocks

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I don't know how u calculated that normal viewers r giving benifit of doubt to Ashu-i know the people around me who watches KTLK and has no online connection,are angry with Ashu,be it Male or Female..
Now my point-in this case,they both are in fault-no doubt.I like to see Humanitarian angle of Ashu,it's the best point of his character but he could take care of Mallika as a patient under the observation of any other Doctor or any other Hospital!And this Baby-Mania isn't enough reason to get Ashu weak-Yes,no doubt he is an Orphan,he has some soft sides but it's also true,at present he has got those thing which an Orphan doesn't get normally-so why so it's not enough reasn to get hyper-emotional at this point,he can wait 2 yrs easily.And Age being the point,Nidhi has not wanted unlimited or uncertain times,she has clearly mentioned of 2 yrs!But ya,Nidhi has suddenly grown her insecurity unlike past as her interest in career-but that's bearable!Even Ashu's faults would be bearable if Mallu wasn't a almost-killer of his Wife!

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 03 September 2012 at 7:16am

ApoorvaFan

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
You picked up a very good point AF , if Ashu's subconcious thoughts are not conveyed through words . Common people don't do deep analysis of the episodes . They just enjoy and forget next day.
They can only understand what is conveyed to them through expressions or words.

If I have not come to this forum , then also it's my habit to go deep into things ,only if that show interests me. But none of my family members does this.

ApoorvaFan

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Tupu...am really sorry that my posts/ analysis have caused you such great distress...I think people are better off watching shows and interpreting them as they please...if they like, they watch...if not, they stop watching...a far better thing to do than depend on second-hand analysis, much of which is skewed!

SujathaMa'am, I am not planning a debate-day with you...Smile Sorry, I never meant to make u think like this. I respect your insightful posts and love to read them. I rather, had tried to make my post sarcastic keeping KPji in my mind that as a normal viewer, until I joined forum, KPji as a writer has never been able to convince me of his character Ashutosh. I want to honestly accept that only after joining forum and reading urs + othr members' posts, I could understand why Ashu is the way he is. For me, as a normal viewer, Mallu is a certified wamp of the show, but, Ashu is a khadoos, akdu, egotist, masochist etc. etc. -- worst than a villain for the heroine. The titly's wings have been cut by his possessor monster king -- as I think like a normal viewer. But, after reading ur and other members' posts, I came to know about his psychology as an orphan, his feeling of indebtedness, how expressing his choice was a luxury for him etc. I hv acknowledged that after reading ur analysis, my heart goes out to the same Ashu who I hated to the core a few min.s before. I can call u Ms. Dependable as far as I need to get convinced with Ashu's/ any other complex character's behavior. So, plz. dont get offended. My limitation that I couldnt properly convey the sarcasm in my post. Ouch
One more thing: Ever since, Nidhi told Ashu to find out mallu and safeguard her against Jaggu, I hv stopped watching the show on tv. I get to read the WU in forum by 1:30 -2:00 PM EST, and if I like that episode, I find the video on DM and watch it there itself. And if the episode isnt interesting, why keep awake till 11:30 PM for watching KP's foolish ideas?

Edited by ttrocks - 03 September 2012 at 7:49am

ApoorvaFan

Go to top