Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Emotional Surrogacy or Nidhi's Insecurities? (Page 2)

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alkaparmart

i am a normal person and normal watcher of the show,and really not understand kpji's complicate explanation,Nidhi faced all the hurdles for ashu and ashu always disappoointed her and us also.[as a husband not as a dr]and now suddenly he is feeling sympathy for her bec she is preg.Nidhi is not insecure but she understood mallika's intention.and after knowing mallika's preg she told ashutosh not to interpere in that matter,she also told ashu why he get back her in kgh?though she is a woman,and mallika tried to to kill her,she don't want mallika's interpere.and as surrogecy concern we also as a normal viewrs don't want ashu and nidhi to adopt or feeling for mallika'a baby.bec we saw there are so many parents who earn their benefit on the name of children,and mallika is one of them.

Clap Clap Clap Agreed completely alka!!! Smile
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by alkaparmart

i am a normal person and normal watcher of the show,and really not understand kpji's complicate explanation,Nidhi faced all the hurdles for ashu and ashu always disappoointed her and us also.[as a husband not as a dr]and now suddenly he is feeling sympathy for her bec she is preg.Nidhi is not insecure but she understood mallika's intention.and after knowing mallika's preg she told ashutosh not to interpere in that matter,she also told ashu why he get back her in kgh?though she is a woman,and mallika tried to to kill her,she don't want mallika's interpere.and as surrogecy concern we also as a normal viewrs don't want ashu and nidhi to adopt or feeling for mallika'a baby.bec we saw there are so many parents who earn their benefit on the name of children,and mallika is one of them.

Clap Clap Clap Agreed completely alka!!! Smile
Clap
                                                                                                                                                                 thanks dear,jai shri krishna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanttrocks

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Sorry guys my lappy is  a prob or this site i do not know. Apart from Like button, I am not able to open and type responses also ...

@Sujatha, your real life experience says that all. You are absolutely right...
I have a 5 year old kid and some times, I take care of his friends also when I go into their class or any other meet etc... Its all typical motherly love or instinct. The same goes for fathers also...
Ashutosh is normally soft towards kids - as per the character . So when he get to know that Mallika is pregnant and he has seen her as a helpless woman who has a life threat from jagan, that gave him motivation to forget her wrong deeds and help her.

To this our KP Ji is adding all this emotional circles... I am in doubt if it was his initial intention or later he sprang into this idea after reading some suggestions on his wall...
Actually he wanted to create a MU, that Nidhi is understanding Ashu wrong. Nidhi is thinking that Ashu is trying to satisfy his paternal needs in a surrogate way but that is not truth. That should be the reason of MU. Instead if he justifies that what Nidhi is thinking is right and indeed Ashu is subconsciously doing it then its not MU but its raising voice against an exploitation.

What ever it is, this show is giving us lots of scope to analyze.
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Sorry guys my lappy is  a prob or this site i do not know. Apart from Like button, I am not able to open and type responses also ...

@Sujatha, your real life experience says that all. You are absolutely right...
I have a 5 year old kid and some times, I take care of his friends also when I go into their class or any other meet etc... Its all typical motherly love or instinct. The same goes for fathers also...
Ashutosh is normally soft towards kids - as per the character . So when he get to know that Mallika is pregnant and he has seen her as a helpless woman who has a life threat from jagan, that gave him motivation to forget her wrong deeds and help her.

To this our KP Ji is adding all this emotional circles... I am in doubt if it was his initial intention or later he sprang into this idea after reading some suggestions on his wall...
Actually he wanted to create a MU, that Nidhi is understanding Ashu wrong. Nidhi is thinking that Ashu is trying to satisfy his paternal needs in a surrogate way but that is not truth. That should be the reason of MU. Instead if he justifies that what Nidhi is thinking is right and indeed Ashu is subconsciously doing it then its not MU but its raising voice against an exploitation.

What ever it is, this show is giving us lots of scope to analyze.

I completely endorse what you have said...

Maybe the idea is to make them both appear wrong...LOL...it confounds me...!

ApoorvaFan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
AF .. thats the issue with the writing n direction since time immemorial.. the makers just turn n twist the character as per convenience to show a track.. but dun think that this way they r not able to connect the viewers to their characters.. 

Agree with u that Nidhi was never this serious about her career.. infact as u rightly mentioned she din even follow thru her promise to her father to focus on it during his sickness..! However.. i m still relieved that she is focusing on career.. but what they missed big time is .. making Ashu voice out his acceptance n support to her for the 2 year settlement.. ! At the moment the majority audience got turned off as Nidhi has unanimously chosen to  focus on her career n Ashus sadness seems to bear no consequence to her! 

Regards Mallu .. i think .. what Ashu has done is correct from humanitarian angle.. but he has gotten over involved like that market scene .. of him dropping Mallu was just not needed..! All this sends confusing message to the viewers n more so to Nidhi..! Again her conclusion of the whole helping Mallu coz of wanting to b a dad is also not correct in my view..! 

In short.. the major failing of this show.. is the writers inability to get the characters connected to the audience..! As an audience i dunno what to expect of Ashu or Nidhi with each new track..! Only person consistent is Mallu and her clear focus on Ashu n DB n her clear focus on Nidhi..

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Mudra, I agree with your points. Like Tanu mentioned just now, we normal viewers are surprised at athe sudden changes in the basic character behaviours...
You have voiced it through your ET and I tried with these kind of long postsSmile
ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Mudra, you are so true when you told, the writer is making spoofs of his characters. I remembered how the spoof I made on hair dye appeared in the show :)

This is the reason, this show lacks consistency. There is a thin like between consistency and being predictable and to be unpredictable, KPJi, always drains the consistency of the characters.

There is another show of RS, running for more than 700 or 800 episodes. If you follow that show for a week, you can clearly tell how each character reacts for a certain situation. So consistent or so predictable I don't knowSmile
ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Nice post apoorvaFan!!!
As a normal viewer, I dont consider myself intellectual enough to comprehend KPji's thought process. I am not his FB fan/friend, I get to hear about his thoughts on forum only. I started watching the show only 1 month back. Although, I loved the concept, I felt there are many loose ends in it and to have better understanding of story, I joined forum 3 weeks back only.
The whole current MU track is scum for me and I dont see any valid reason for AshNi separation. To me, its a forceful one for TRP hike. KPji has developed a totally non-convincing rift and made a mess of mountain out of a molehill. He has been conscientiously avoiding the heart-to-heart talk between 2 leads because if they had talked over the things that are bothering them, the matter would not have arisen at all or could hv been cleared in a jiffy, dunno why dragging so long?? I hv been still seeking convincing reasons in forum posts to attribute to their separation.

Go to top