Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WU 3rd September ' 12 sbb RK says sorry

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Toot gaya Superstar RK ka ego [by DDW admin]

RK apologizes to Madhu's mother Padmini in a drunken state that too not once but several times . RK reaches chawl at night to say sorry and takes Madhu along with him . Scene had Madhu , RK , Padmini & Roma .

Off-screen : DD - Yeah Madhu got certain pics of RK that if she would have publicized RK would have been embarrassed so he did apologize to Madhu's mum .

VD : This is the 1st time I enacted a drunken scene & its quite fun . The pple in sets laugh away seeing me telling what the heck he's doing but yeah its real fun .

Reporter : It will be interesting to see how these 2 fall in love ?
Epi airs tonight 8:30 on Colors

source :

pinku12 Senior Member
pinku12
pinku12

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thank u so much
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Thnxxx for the WU priya
TANZANITE020 Newbie
TANZANITE020
TANZANITE020

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thank you 
Like This Post button not working 
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
TFS.

I really pity Maddy , already. Is it so tough to understand for her that if you go aggressive with Rishabh, he goes on an offensive defensive. Chaar thappad maare , jail bhijwaaya toh usse shaadi karni padi. Aur abb aise sorry bulwaa rahi hai , then, she can only imagine the counter attack that Rishabh will do.

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanxxx
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
TFS, I was going to happen, ab mb ke BBB nikalega, I hope Pics newspaper mein nahin aaye. otherwise dunno wht he will do ???
QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

TFS.

I really pity Maddy , already. Is it so tough to understand for her that if you go aggressive with Rishabh, he goes on an offensive defensive. Chaar thappad maare , jail bhijwaaya toh usse shaadi karni padi. Aur abb aise sorry bulwaa rahi hai , then, she can only imagine the counter attack that Rishabh will do.

LOL both will learn the hard way I guess . Naa RK jhukega naa Madhu manegi . I loved the reporter's say it will be interesting to see them fall in love ROFL
usse pehle bhukamp , tsunami ... sab aa jayega Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index