Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~|~The EHMMBH Chat Club 7~|~ (Page 110)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gsrocks

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

 
@ boldROFLROFL
@ GIA - Dj is best option ! Ek case b nhii haare !LOL

Thnx pooja di!!
Ok i changed my lawyer!! Dadaji is my new lawyer!! Ladne ke saath saath tumhe laughing therapy bhi sikhaungi!! Heehee!! LOL
Ur welcome GIA ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayathriK-

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gsrocks

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch



@ boldROFLROFL

@ GIA - Dj is best option ! Ek case b nhii haare !LOL


Thnx pooja di!!
Ok i changed my lawyer!! Dadaji is my new lawyer!! Ladne ke saath saath tumhe laughing therapy bhi sikhaungi!! Heehee!! LOL
Mujhe laughing therapy ki zarurat nai hai.. ROFL
-GayathriK- IF-Rockerz
-GayathriK-
-GayathriK-

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 6147

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Deepz meri exams bhi shuru hone jaa rahi hoon!!
Main bhi nahi aa paoongi 2 weeks keliye!!
But will try my best to come when ever possible!!
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

Shut up ab serial main tujhe dikhae ki konsa konsa case ladta hai aur jeeta hai.. And usse award bhi mila! Embarrassed
Haan toh Jaiswal bahut bada goon tha uska wala case jeet gaya tha isliye award tha ! LOL
Rajeeb talwar ka case beech mein chhod dia usne ! ROFL
-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by KT_4eva

I'll miss you too! Unhappy
And don't worry 1 ghante ke liye aaungi roz! Embarrassed 
Haan haan don't worry and Thankshh! Embarrassed
Thats great ! Ek ghate mein will managel our all talks ! LOL
Yes.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SalmanDeewani.

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by KT_4eva

Shut up ab serial main tujhe dikhae ki konsa konsa case ladta hai aur jeeta hai.. And usse award bhi mila! Embarrassed
Haan toh Jaiswal bahut bada goon tha uska wala case jeet gaya tha isliye award tha ! LOL
Rajeeb talwar ka case beech mein chhod dia usne ! ROFL
And joh bho ho award toh mila tha na..
Woh cv's ki galti hai.. Ermm Tu usse kuch mat bol! Angry
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 40225

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

And joh bho ho award toh mila tha na..
Woh cv's ki galti hai.. Ermm Tu usse kuch mat bol! Angry
 ROFL ROFL
-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 14055

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gsrocks

Deepz meri exams bhi shuru hone jaa rahi hoon!!
Main bhi nahi aa paoongi 2 weeks keliye!!
But will try my best to come when ever possible!!
Main pura din beth ke padhne nai wali... Angry 
2 ghante tv aur 1 hour pc.. Embarrassed And 8 ghante sona.. LOL


Edited by KT_4eva - 04 September 2012 at 6:39am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai: Written/Video Updates Archives

2 3 4

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 25   Views: 53663

.Tanya. 25 53663 14 September 2013 at 9:20am by .Farzi.
*~EHMMBH Forum Member's Birthday Corner ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Prernarbofan   Replies: 178   Views: 21964

Prernarbofan 178 21964 26 August 2013 at 2:00am by anamica5
EHMMBH-Audio tunes-Pg 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Bazingaa   Replies: 250   Views: 51743

Bazingaa 250 51743 07 February 2013 at 3:21am by fati989
~: EHMMBH Query/Help Desk :~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Xx_fehmida_xX   Replies: 1188   Views: 105306

Xx_fehmida_xX 1188 105306 19 January 2013 at 3:52am by aktertoma
~: EHMMBH Media Gallery:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: -Deepali-   Replies: 117   Views: 40933

-Deepali- 117 40933 15 December 2012 at 5:28pm by ktlovers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index