Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

yes agree with u but hope she gets more as story develops 

thanks dear

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Right now i m nt at all satisfied bt yes i totally agree with Anjali n diya dat may after jazzveer love story starts her screen space increases.
Let us see how CVs mould her character coz i dont want 2 see her negative later on n also i dont want 2 see her as a cry baby if Ranveer leaves her after learning whole truth abt Sahiba.

thanks dear for your answer
RocksStarAbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Think the directors of the show uses her name for the publicity only and for good trp 😉...because since 10 august 2012 and now today epiosde we hardly find few scenes of  suku as jazz 😡...it gives a heart attack to her fans 😭...and it is quite boring for me also to watch all the time dalijeet and sahiba and ranveer drama 😕...if they make a love triangle that obvious clear so what is need of jazz character ...i think they do not need of it then why they approach her ...for a guest appearance or for publicity or for only uses her name to get fame ðŸ˜‰
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i am watching only for Sukirti and i want to see her moreEdited by LoveBarunAshish - 11 years ago
Ashiesh-suku thumbnail
yes i agree with you 
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeah! jazz should get more screen space!! india forum is biased to some shows n few actors!! they take their interviews in alternate wks!
taahir004 thumbnail
Yes at the moment Jazz has no screen time or either they show her for 5 minutes but hopefully Jazz and Ranveer's story will unfold so they should show more of her
Here in S.A. we got to see promos of Jazz and Ranveer in India it almost seemed like he was showing her around.
So yes with their story unfolding we might get lots more of Jazz