India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

do i want to sympathize???

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
   I read all the post regarding last epi of IPKKNd,Anjali losing her baby,her own hubby trying the most vicious,disgusting act of harming his own baby,without an iota of guilt or regret.
Now I wud like to say that i can't relate to Anjali eventhough I have exactly the same experiance.
I was 19 and two months pregnant.we didn't consult a doctor and was going to...after some tours my hubby had,which i accompanied him.After that trip the nxt day he went to office as usual,i got a pain and my first thought was to save my baby..
I don't want a test report to certify me as pregnant,becoz i know i'm pregnant.so i just calld my mom who live nearby ...by the time she came i hav arranged a cab..calld hospital...
thn at hospital i begged the doc to sav my baby..do anything she can..U know,,, to sav my baby...
My hubby who came directly to hospital..asked the doc..is there no way to sav his baby..and we lost it..
the trauma ,sorrow we went thru was beyond words...
and then when i conceived nxt time...I got Encephalitis( inflammation in brain)and was admmitted to hospital for 10 days..I really don't know wat happened to me all that time as i was unconscious...
after so much medication,i regained my health
But the doc said that she can't guarantee the health of our child...she suggested an abortion...and i was 5months pregnant...
But i asked my hubby if he want me to  abort as i want the baby...He said this is our first born...we will protect save cherish..whatever condition he/she is...
And we got a son...who is brilliant in all means...after so much tensions...
I told all these becoz...I know the pain a mother goes thru on her pregnancy period and the sacrifices she has to make for her child...
Now coming to IPKKND,I don't blame ANJALI/Daljeet,eventhough I can't sympathise with her on her lose
All credit of butchering these beautiful story of IPKKND goes to EVERYONE behind the SCREEN...
They cud hav make us believe that the child is important to anjali
They cud hav show a good wedding and after that if the miscarriage ,then may be their plan to show anjali as a damsel in distress wud not have backfired...
I have a doubt..that my friend..got labour pain at the month of seven and she delivered a baby girl..and the baby was kept at incubator for nxt one and half months...she is perfectly alright now...I think if CVS hav made a good research...it cud hav been easy for them to make all these scenes beautiful...

As the motto of IPKKND is
DEKHNA HAI THO DEKH LO...it is easy  for me to stop wasting time on this show...and i cud start enjoying my reading...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index