Afsar Bitiya

Pinki and Babloo

riya26sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a feeling pinki and babloo might tie a knot due to the flrting scenes of pinki during the pooja. she might have a plan to marry babloo so she can harm krishna coz krishna will be her devrani. wat do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
May be...May be not Edited by CrazyFans1 - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm also kinda thinking Pinky may get married to Babloo
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't image him marrying someone his younger brother dumped.  Also he knows she is doing illegal things with his father whom he despises. Pinky will never be Sargam and I don't think the CV should do this to Babloo.  Even if she changes it would be a long process and she has promised to  wreck havoc in TTS mansion.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am also thinking and guessing it . Letz see what happens.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is the only option they have as there is no other female lead and they want to show Krishna and Pinky competing at the office and home level...
Would love to see Pintuji's reaction throughout...
hope he does not have a tiff with his brother once he is married...I love Pintu - Babloo bonding...
Pinky marrying Babloo will be for all the wrong reasons
Pinky should marry the DC
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm that might happen, but if we see how Babloo is then I don't think he will be ready to marry her because 1 I don't think he will even think about marrying someone his younger brother dumped and someone who is into illegal things and 2 I think he sees Pinky like he does to Pinto as in he would see her as a little sister or just a Student and also he still loves Sargam unconditionally so he wouldn't dream of remarrying and giving Sargam'splace to another Women. But if they do get Babloo remarried then I hope it's not to Pinky, because then Babloo and Sonu's life will be ruined. Sorry for the extra Long Post. 😳 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Right now who ever she marries i don't care about that, all i want to see is her as bride very soon. and show more about her too and some romance in her life soon too for a long time wait just don't want to wait more to see this to happen. as being a Shivshakti fan soon something good to happen her in character...
zeezee55 thumbnail
Pinki may have her plans ... and will certainly try her best to ensnare Babloo and her weapon will likely be Babloo's son... poor boy...poor Babloo.

Hope Babloo will have enough sense to see Pinky's ploy and escape ...

but i suspect not... because Babloo's archilles heel will be his son... feel so sad for Babloo and son... they are too good to deserve a wife/mum like Pinky...