Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS updated...part 5a. pg11 (Page 8)

Rong_ria Senior Member
Rong_ria
Rong_ria

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
awsm update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

Sparkling-eyes5 IF-Dazzler
Sparkling-eyes5
Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
awesome..update soonTongue

salta

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Awesome ff

salta

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awww riya n lini r so cute together...love them so much...Tongue waiting for ur next update...Embarrassed

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

awww riya n lini r so cute together...love them so much...Tongue waiting for ur next update...Embarrassed

Thanks a lot... gonna update soon.Smile
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arul01

Wow! A superb update! Loved the sisters bonding! And hope nothing happens to them! Such sweet people shud not be murdered! Poor riya... She is feeling very worried for her sister and her friend's well being! Please update soon! Hope nothing bad happens to anyone!

A big thanks...Hug yeah I'll update it soon.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Just caught up with all three parts. Very interesting story. Continue soon please.
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hello friends…. Here's the next part of this SS. Hope you like it…… and don't forget to hit the LIKE button and give your comments……. They inspire me a lot.

PRECAP: Everybody meets Mrinalini, then they come to know that Arjun Sharma is missing.

Lini was busy in talking with her friends, when ETF was discussing about the absence of Arjun Sharma.
Arjun: We should do something……. Aate waqt Mrinalini par attack hua, or ab Arjun missing hai…….. uski jaan khatre mein ho sakti hai…….
Rathore: Haan…… aur use bhi aise jagah par marne ki koshish karenge jahan vo normally rehta hai………
Arjun: Exactly…….. Riya Mrinalini se poocho ki Arjun kahan kahan ho sakta hai……….. par kisi bhi halat mein Mrinalini ya phir Arjun ko doubt nahin hona chahiye…….. alright…. Matlab use zara sa bhi doubt na ho…..understand….
Riya:*in a tense, concerned voice,numb* Yes Sir…..  I do… understand….
Chotu: Sir I think ab humein Mrinalini aur Arjun ko akela nahin chodna chahiye……. Matlab kyonki unke upar attacks start ho chuke hain……… to unki security….
Rathore and Arjun*in unison* : Exactly….. good point.
Suddenly they heard saying  Mrinalini bye to her friends,  so they normalized themselves, and acted as if they were just waiting for her…..
Mrinalini* in her usual cheerful voice* : Hello……everybody so di….. see you at cottage…..
Riya: Tum kahan ja rahi ho…. Aur Arjun kahan hai………. Cottage hi to ja rahi hogi…… saath mein chalte hain……
Mrinalini: But di….. bike….?
Chotu: Main chala jata hoon……
Riya: Exactly………. It's perfect….
Mrinalini: What perfect… princess….. I mean cottage ka rasta to sirf aapko or mujhe pata hai……so how can he……??
Arjun: He's a cop…… vo chala jayega  don't worry……
Riya*in a sweet complaining voice*: What's this my doll..?  Main yahan tumse milne aayi hoon aur tum timepass kar rahi ho………hmmm…..
Mrinalini: Oh gosh….. princess sorry… sorry…… get in the car everybody….come on…..
Riya: Lini…. Where is Arjun…..
Mrinalini: Chodo na…. vo vaise bhi pagal hai…….. Super idiot,dumbo, I don't wanna talk about him….and yeah don't you worry about him so much… jahan bhi hai…zinda hai….. abhi tak na to maine uska murder kiya hai or na hi use mental asylem mein choda hai so relax……..
Riya: Tum….. tum.. uske bare mein aise kyon baat kar rahi ho……..?? Tumne use se phir ladai ki…..hai na..
Lini: Excuse me di…. Maine use nahin usne mujhse jhagda kiya…… aur main kabhi kisi se ladai nahin karti….it's always him…..
Everybody is touched and amused by lini's innocence and her childish acts…. Lini continued her complaints while Riya is tensed and thinking how to ask ……..suddenly then lini's  cell rang and as she looked her face showed a irritated expression….
Lini: Lo aa gaya monster ka call…….. baat karoge…..??
Riya: Kaun….. Archie…..archie monster……..what the?? ………anyway baar karo use……and Don't tell him….. wanna surprise him and… put the phone on loudspeaker…… okay baby doll... I'm sure ki tumne us bechare, cute, innocent se ladai ki hai….. am I right….?
Lini*with a shocked face*: What…….. Arjun aur innocent…. Di innocent ka 'I' bhi nahin hai uske paas… okay…. and by the way galti uski thi…….. meri nahin and you know what…
Riya* cuts her in between* :  pick up the phone…..okay
Arjun S: Hi C9 listen……. Phone mat kaatna…. Listen..
Liya: Oye bakwaas mat karo…. Tum kya ulte seedhe kaam karte rehte ho…… tum cottage par kyon nahin ho….. humein chemistry assignment submit karna hai…… pehle galti karoge aur phir ladai… phir apologize kiye bina gum ho…
ArjunS: Shut up….kya  har time bolti rehti ho…. Nahin nahin tum bolti kab ho……? Tum sirf ladai karti ho..sirf fights… anyway right now come to college right now…… tumhari stupid activities ki vajah se….
They both continued their fight, when Arjun whispered in riya's ear " isse bolo ki college chale….. hum ek baar  aas paas dekh  sakte hain…….." Until then lini had stopped talking and said " Di sorry but I have to go college first……. So, would you mind agar hum college chalein…. I mean I know you guys are tired but……
Riya: My sweet doll…… hum archie ke paas ja rahe hain…….. so tum itna to jaanti ho, that hum archie se milne ke liye kahin bhi ja sakte hain…………… hain na………… Let's go..
Lini*bit irritated*: Yeah……so called innocent….
When they reached, Lini got out of the car, with an instruction or rather warning……"Hey please stay in the car,…actually it's pranks season in the college, so if you guys dared to enjoy the scenario, there are chances that you guys may be the victims of some pranks" she said, smirked and went away…..
ETF has started to look around when Arjun noticed lini and arjunS coming and a shadow following them….. On following the shadow, he noticed two syringes in his hand ….. and then suddenly his hands moved to inject them in Archie and lini's bodies when Arjun hands stopped him……. But suddenly he freed himself from arjun's grip and injected that syringe……. And in few seconds Arjun was with a dead body…….. that man has killed himself……….
Riya has witnessed this………. She was numb, her legs were trembling…. Unable to support her, and she was about to hug Arjun and lini, crying endlessly when a strong pair of arms pulled her swiftly, and she crashed into a muscular, lean chest…. She was about to shout when Arjun clamped her mouth with his hands, pinned her to a wall……. " Riya, riya control your self……. Please it's serious….. it's serious ….too serious but humein carefully kaam karna hoga….. believe me….." She held his collar tightly and said " Why? Why do they wanna kill them…. I can't see them like this….."she sobbed hysterically and crashed into his chest, crying…. Then Arjun cupped her face, wiped her tears and said soothingly……. "Tumhe pata hai riya….. Sikandar ne roshni ko mere saamne mara tha……..but I swear ki Arjun aur riya …….. unhe kuch nahin hoga……kabhi nahin…..it's a promise….. I promise pakka….. pakka…nothing will happen to them."

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lizakuttisirani07VirMan505ashri_loveriushibaboiluvrainaartisoumyakabna1989prioty1000sowmyap03MistiofMistzTishuuAqua_marineARHI-SKLOVERSarul01princess14-Keerthi-kreya204Santhu.The.KingNirju99Kareena1994ipkknd-fan_mahi_M.V.Kohli007PumpkinnAeDilHaiMushkilfatima15mushiroxxKrishnaluv94keenu_kkprava55663funkyliciousHaruhi_Mokaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index