Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS updated...part 5a. pg11 (Page 6)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

Awesome connection between the sisters and arjun (lini's friend) is sooo kool
Awww wonderful
I like how everyone got to see a different side to Riya
Enjoy it very much
Maybe Arjun(officer) may get to see the innocence and good heart of Riya through this masti nd love
He may open up and b less of an akdu perhaps
Hehe
Wonderful i just hope tht by the time they reach there tht its not too late
Fingers crossed x

ThanksSmile

deman Senior Member
deman
deman

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
loved it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshad_Lover91

loved it Big smile

ThanksSmile

deman

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hello again…… this time update is little bit long…….. sorry for that. This is part 3. Tell me how's it, comment and tell what you liked most in this update……..  although it's not so good.

Finally, ETF boarded the plane for their next mission, and this mission was probably most important until date for all of them. All of them except riya, were still astonished that how can just two college students do something to that extent that two most wanted don would want to kill them. Finally, they reached the Doon airport where the police commissioner of Doon was waiting for them, so he could tell them about the case.
   Arjun was going through his own emotions inside himself……… he couldn't forgot how brutally Sikandar has murdered roshni, and when she wanted to touch him for the last time, he had dragged her by her hair……her screams still used to make him panic-stricken……..he still was not able to sleep without this nightmare….. since roshni had died, he had not slept a single night peacefully, undisturbed.  On the other hand Riya was still not able to believe that lini and archie's life was in extreme danger. She was still hoping desperately, that someone would shake her up and tell her that it was just a bad dream….nothing else….. and whatever she had heard about this new case……would be wrong.

"Hello everybody…….." suddenly everybody came out from their thoughts when the police commissioner greeted everybody.
Rathore: Hello….
Everybody nodded their  heads formally as they greeted him. Suddenly the commissioner saw Riya and he was shocked…
Commissioner: Riya……….. riya Mukherjee… aap yahan kya kar rahe ho……?
Riya: Aap mujhe jaante hain…….. main to……ETF ki member hoon………par aap mujhe kaise jaante hain……?
Commisioner: Riya…… Mrinalini ki elder sister…….waise vo cottage….
Riya:*understood everything in a moment* Oh……… vo cottage par name plate abhi bhi mere naam ki hai……. Lini bhi………*in a trance* when I came here for a vacation with lini and archie, it was then I bought that cottage……..
Commissioner: Chaliye, main iske bare mein aapko batata hoon………… Mrinalini aur Arjun yahan pichle dedh (1 and half) saal se hain…… donon aaj bhi richest royal aur influential families se belong karte hain……. Aur Arjun…….vo to RK industries ka sole inheritor… but you know what there is something really special about them(in an emotional voice)………. You know……leave it…… but yahan aate hi unhone……. yahan aas paas ke brothels mein ladkiyon ko jabardasti rakhte the, aas paas ke villages se ladkiyon ko kharidkar bahr becha jata tha, and yahan ke jungles mein shikar bahut jyada tha…….. humare dept. mein bhi corruption hai, or politicians ke pressure ki vajah se……..we couldn't do anything. But these kids are influential…and you know although donon bachhe hi hain…… they know how to use their power…………. Extremely wonderfully, they were successful in their work…….. aaj doon mein ye crimes zero level par hain..but sad fully Sikandar aur rana……they are behind them. And you know what..they are really important for everybody here, vo har kisi ke liye family member jaise hain…… except that we don't know anything, as this is quite sensitive case, ETF se contact karna hi best option hai…..and I hope ki aap log isme successful honge……..That's all. Agar aapko kisi tarah ki help chahiye to plz mujhe contact kar sakte hain…

They listened to him, asked some more things and then came  out from the airport. Riya was clearly tense and lost, it was a long drive to the cottage and Rathore decided to break the silence….. Arjun was driving the car……. Shree was consoling riya……..

Rathore: Riya everything will be fine…..but you know what iss case mein tum hi humari sabse jyada help kar sakti ho………because shayad un donon ke bare mein tum jitna koi nahin jaan sakta…….
Riya: That's true sir……
Rathore: To riya…… abhi tak tumne unse unke upar koi attack…….kuch bhi……matlab….
Riya:No sir…….aur agar unke saath kuch hua bhi ho, to vo kisi ko nahin batayenge…….especially mujhe to bilkul nahin…… they would never like to see me disturbed or upset……. Dono khud problem ko khud tackle karne mein jyada believe karte hain…….
Arjun: Unke aas paas ka koi insaan jise vo unhe nuksaan pahunchane ke liye istemaal kar sakte hain…….? Matlab koi…?
Riya:*smiles a bit, lost* No….. not at all…..never ever……you know what actually *in a broken voice* I … I still can't believe ki koi unka murder karne ke bare mein soch bhi sakta hai……. Actually…actually everybody falls in love with them……they are so cute, so nice,so……..
  Shree consoles her and Arjun hands her a tissue paper when he noticed the tears coming from her eyes……… Riya looked outside thoughtlessly as she remembered the moments with them in Doon……… seeing the jungle she remembered how much lini loves jungles and wildlife…… her sister who had the probably most beautiful heart in the whole world…..  Suddenly Arjun stopped the car…… as there was bike and there wasn't enough space. He got out from the car and was looking for the owner when he noticed a shadow ……. With a gun….the gunmen was just about to pull the trigger when just in the time he kicked hard on his hand……and before that he could enquire about anything…….. his captive swallowed a capsule and jumped in the deep valley before they could get any clue. Until then everybody was out and wondering about what had just happened………….
Arjun: It's serious……. Very serious…iske peeche pakka Sikandar…..
Riya:*shocked * ye ye…..bike to…lini* she became speechless and tears were rushing from her eyes* ….
Arjun: Vo yahin kahin hogi….*held her shoulders tightly, shook her* RIYA……. Vo thik hai…..par agar tum aise royogi to….. tum use kahogi kit um uske saath vacation spend karne aayi ho… ab mujhe ye batao ki kaun sa idiot vacations par aise paaglon ki tarah rota hai…….. I understand your pain…….*loose her shoulders* RIA CONTROL YOURSELF…… GOT IT…..PLEASE ……FOR YOUR SISTER….DON'T CRY.
Riya stops crying, wipes her tears and tries to cheer up herself. They tried to look for her……………

Suddenly shree noticed something, which made his mouth open with astonishment……,.. a girl with long open hair, blue shorts, white camisole and a strange torn t-shirt, which had signs that someone has intentionally made these designs on it,  was sitting on a tree, 10-15 mtr. Above the ground, with a 3.5 mtr. Python, which was curled on her wrists, her neck, and she was playing with it as someone would play with his or her cute pug puppy and doing something on her ipad.

Shree: *in a confused, shocked state* Who's that……..?
 and hushed chotu, who was also feeling dizzy after seeing this scene. Rathore  and Arjun were also confused like hell, nobody could see her face as she was sitting like this……. But seeing that scene a smile and lots of tears rushed out from riya's eyes, while the whole ETF was taken aback by that strange scene they were witnessing.
But Riya rushed to the jungle, where she was and screamed "Baby doll…….hey Lini…….." and waved her hands. In a nano second it was clear that this girl was Mrinalini……… riya's  sister………….Everybody was really out of their wits…..
 On the other side when Mrinalini heard her di's voice she was also surprised so much that she would had almost dropped her pet python on her di…….quickly recovering from the shock, she swiftly held the python and carefully left him on the other branch, and came down quickly in less than a minute as if she has been trained by Tarzan himself.

She almost threw her ipad and hugged riya tightly. "Di…..Di……are you really here……I can't believe this ……I just can't believe this……..aap yahan..my princess wow…is it a dream…. No no it must be true……." They both hugged each other and riya hided her tears and smiled back.

Riya:*smiling, and moist eyes* my Baby doll….how are you….?
Mrinalini:*Too happy* Di aap aaye ho, obviously I'm fine na……. anyway aap suddenly yahan…….mera matlab…..koi call nahin, mail nahin aur…..

Riya:*cutting her * kyon ab main tumhe bina bataye aa bhi nahin sakti….?

Mrinalini:*smiles, makes face towards riya* Oh please…… okay…..don't talk like this……I mean it was just that…. *notices her eyes* di aap kya pichle 24 hrs. se ro rahe ho…..?

Riya: *cheers herself*no… no way…..why do you feel so….??

Mrinalini: Vo aapki eyes dekhkar pata chal raha hai…….*held her arm and both comes to the road*

They both were on the road when all of a sudden a car came, stopped and a guy came running to Mrinalini, hugged her and said breathlessly…….. "Babe….. you and Arjun are gone….. seriously.. you know what that vampire wala prank…… it has gone too far…. This time toh you guys are seriously gonna die……  you know what, once principal gets solid proof against you, what's gonna be your punishment???... You guys are really screwd……….you you have to live in your hostels for the three months, you can't live in your cottage then……….. and guess what…..no night outs and parties…. Because you have to come before 9 PM …. I mean what's gonna happen to you… I am feeling so sorry for you guys……..and yeah that chemistry project, when you guys are gonna submit it?

Mrinalini: *Clearly a bit tense* Wow….wow…..listen….kya yaar tum aise buri buri news lekar aa rahe ho………..anyways mere paas har problem ka solution hota hai…….so let me relax..yeah I'll handle it…..and yeah tell me assignment hard copy mein bhi dena hai kya….?
That guy replied in positive……. Then suddenly She calls Arjun Sharma….. while everybody was standing, witnessing  the strange scene….. they all were quite amused by mrinalini's acts and a playful smile has engrossed their faces because of her…….she looked just like riya…..probably riya would had been just like this in her teens…. On the other hand Riya was more scared………she was thinking…* she is my younger sister…… my sweetheart how can someone even think about hurting her……?? How……. Why…They both are so innocent and sweet* . Then a girl also came out from the car and said "hey lini Where is Arjun…is he somewhere out? You know I tried his cell but he didn't answered… and we are just coming from the cottage...he isn't there definitely…….do you have any idea where he is…?
Mrinalini: So….big deal……  vaise bhi use life mein sirf do hi kaam hain….. mujhse ladai karni aur mujhe pareshaan karna… and it's good he isn't at the cottage……. Now di can rest a bit……
 Mrinalini was scared out of her wits………. What if anything happened to Arjun Sharma…..she loved him as much she loved lini… her eyes were full of tears. Suddenly a hand rested on her shoulder, wiped her tears, and those dark deep eyes met her eyes, he came close to her and whispered…. "Riya wipe your tears……. It may be serious…………… we have to look for Mrinalini's friend Arjun…. Something horrible may happen."

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sirani07VirMan505ashri_loveriushibabosoumyakkirthiiiabna1989prioty1000sowmyap03iluvrainaartiabjeya-Keerthi-ARHI-SKLOVERSarul01princess14kreya204ipkknd-fanSanthu.The.KingSparkling-eyes5Kareena1994fatima15AeDilHaiMushkilmushiroxxKrishnaluv94Pumpkinnll-Shilpa-llshah10keenu_kkprava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
nice update...How lovely sisters...Shree is awesome:)
deman Senior Member
deman
deman

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
nice upadate Smile
Nirju99 IF-Dazzler
Nirju99
Nirju99

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
awesm update
ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
great update
loved it :)

salta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index