Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS updated...part 5a. pg11 (Page 4)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody for liking my ss so much, and sorry for a late update…was busy in OS on ariyaWink………here is the next part of ss.

Recap: Riya's younger sister and her best friend's life is in danger. Case has been handled to ETF as both of them, Mrinalini and Arjun Sharma belongs to very rich and influential families.

Riya is still crying like hell…….when Rathore looks at shree …… shree stands up  helps riya to stand on her feet, and takes her out from their conference room. They came out and went into another room, Shree made her sit on a chair, held her hand…….and tried to console them.        

RiyaCry:*while sobbing* shree you know what………she's so sweet, so cute, so……… Arju aur mini ….. both are so awesome…….so nice , everybody falls in love with them……why the hell they want to kill them……… no…she's my little baby princess……nothing can happen to her.

On the other hand Rathore is talking about the case in the conference room……

Rathore: We have to work on this case quietly…… as undercover….  Riya can help us a lot in this case….but she has to control herself…….Sikandar and Rana are on the top of the underworld list…….and in any case we have to save Mrinalini and Arjun……and as per information, Rana and Sikandar both are suffering huge loss and now they had made their short term goal just to kill Arjun and riya………we have to act fast, but first we have to pacify Riya, she knows all about Mrinalini and Arjun and it's gonna help us a lot…..  Anyways we have to take our flight for dehradoon today's evening……. So pack your bags….. and get ready…. Got it.

Chotu and Rawte both nod and come out. Arjun was thinking about how Sikandar had murdered Roshni cold bloodedly in front of his own eyes……… her screams, her eyes…..and how she wanted to touch him for the last time, but couldn't……….everything replayed in his brain.
" No…. this time Sikandar you have to pay for what you did…………..you are gonna pay for your sins….'' Arjun said to himself. When he was passing through the room in which riya and shree were, he stopped and looked at Riya and shree who was trying to console her but was barely successful in his attempts.  He entered the room, looked at them and was trying to make himself sensible, seeing her grief……. Suddenly shree's phone rang up and he left. Then Arjun went up to her, placed his hand on her shoulder, and handed her a tissue to wipe out her tears. But she was too much mortified to do anything. Arjun pulled a chair, close to her and took his seat and wiped her tears..
Arjun: Riya……look aise……
Riya:*cut him between and in a loud sobbing voice* yeah you will do same things……….. it's all fine…..this and that….you will never know what it's all feel like….
Arjun: *enraged but controlling himself*Riya I understand…..listen but now…..
Riya: *crying, sobbing, and frustrated clutched his collars* what the f**king hell do you know…..how's it like to face the fear of losing someone you love more than yourself……aap nahi samjhenge….."
Arjun:* enraged* I do understand damn it…….. you are saying that I'll not understand………Riya you are lucky enough that you can save your loved ones…..har kisi ke paas ye mauka nahin hota hai….samjhi.* Helds her shoulders, and makes her stand* Riya agar tum apni behn se sach mein pyaar karti ho, to uske liye lado……… kamjor padkar baithne se kuch nahin ho sakta. Samjhi…. Tum bahut lucky ho kit um unhe bacha sakti ho…….*he said and left*

Riya was standing and thinking staring in space………. "baby doll and archie ko kuch nahin hoga……. After all vo kehte hain di you are the best…… I don't know whether I'm best or not but I'm definitely good enough for saving them from this trouble……. I promise my sweethearts" she said to herself , wiped her tears and drank water.
 Before their departure, Rathore held a short meeting in the conference room.
Rathore: So both are college students, and we have to keep eye on them so what should we do…?
Shree: Sir humein un donon par nazar rakhni hai, to sabse achha to rahega ki hum unke saath ghar mein rahein, iss case mein to ye ho sakta hai kyonki riya can arrange kar sakti hai….
Riya: *still lost and upset* that's fine main lini ko bol dungi ki hum ek vacation par hain…
Rathore: perfect…. Riya but ek baar apni sister ko call lagao baaki un donon ke bare mein info tum raaste main discuss kar sakti ho…

Riya:*calls her phone and put it on speaker, bell is ringing but nobody is picking up, she is worried evidently, suddenly someone picks up that phone* Hello lini..

Arjun S.: *sleepy* hello who's it…….  Why the hell everybody is trying to mess up my day today………for heaven's sake…..

Riya:*cuts him in between* Hello Arjun….. Lini……

Arjun S: Lini look I don't know whatever she has done now, I'm not in it and whoever the hell you are agar C9 ka naam liya na to main phone mein  ghuskar aapka murder kar….

Riya:* a smile comes on her face,while the rest of the ETF is a little bit surprised* Archie, it's riya here….now

Arjun S: what……..what the f**k … riya…….di ……riya di ..I'm so so sorry vo……lina ek second…….
 *few moment's silence as he walks * hey C9..C9 get up……get up……. Look who's it….kaun  hai..get up yaar…*splashes water on her face*

Riya:* she's listening to them, tears are dripping from her eyes, has a smile on her face as she is listening to them* lini..baby doll……

Mrinalini: Hey u idiot main tumhara murder…….*as she hears riya's voice* di……..riya di…..hey my princess doll…… how're you…anyway  so sorry aapko is idiot ko itni der tolerate karna pada…anyway sorry again…stay away u dumbo(to Arjun S) meri di hain na…to main baat karungi….. haan di vaise…

Riya:*too emotional to handle herself,drops a few tears* Lini are you okay…(in a broken voice) are you and archie fine….

Mrinalini: *in a concerned voice* hey princess……wait wait you are crying…….why what the hell….di are you okay?

Riya: Yep……perfect….vo actually,.

Mrinalini: No no …..no need to say anything…..aapne phir se mere bare mein koi bura dream dekha …….am I right……princess aapko kitni baar bola hai aise stupid dreams par dhyan nahin dete……..don't panic…..and you know what I'm the luckiest person ever…..so meri life mein kabhi kuch horrible nahin hone wala….stay calm…….okay.

Riya*unable to take it anymore*okay I'm sorry………. Bye my dear..lini and archie……take care.

Rathore: So abhi sab kuch thik hai…….and riya you need to be strong……hum unhe ye baat nahin pata lagne de sakte…..so take care of that. Now, everybody can leave. While leaving everybody else was amazed at the beautiful relationship shared with Mrinalini and Arjun, so pure, so innocent…..probably more than life for all of them.

So comment and tell me...how's itSmile

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoulizakuttiVirMan505sirani07samaman22janprioty1000sowmyap03ashri_loveRong_riaakanksha2iluvrainaartisoumyakkirthiiiabna1989kreya204-Keerthi-arul01ARHI-SKLOVERSNirju99Kareena1994ipkknd-fanMellifluousfatima15PumpkinnmushiroxxKrishnaluv94keenu_kk.Kiran.ll-Shilpa-llshah10prava55663Radhika ShahMoumimon

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
how cute bonding of 3 of them...Loved it:)

Awesome dear...update next part soon..waiting for undercover operation to start
Devikarockz Senior Member
Devikarockz
Devikarockz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
nice SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
that was a wonderful update! riya's communcation with her sister and her sister's best friend was nice! lini and arjun are both innocent kids! can't wait to know read more! please update soon! thank you for the wonderful update and also the PM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arul01

that was a wonderful update! riya's communcation with her sister and her sister's best friend was nice! lini and arjun are both innocent kids! can't wait to know read more! please update soon! thank you for the wonderful update and also the PM!

Thanks a lotSmile and ur welcome too

Edited by meghasingh - 07 September 2012 at 8:03am
Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
very beautiful,please continue dear
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
awww im loving lini,arjun n riya together...hope the next part is a mixture of action n fun...:)
ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Loved it :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index