Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS updated...part 5a. pg11 (Page 15)

princessaneeka Groupbie
princessaneeka
princessaneeka

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
PLZ UPDATE SOON LOVED IT 

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arul01

wow! that was nice! arjun wiping away riya's tears! so nice of him! and lini and archie... as usual they are funny and cute... love them! loved the update a lot! please update soon! 

thank you dear... will update asapSmile
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

wow awesome part dear...Thumbs Up
lini n archie r so fun together...LOL
n arjun consoling riya was superb...Day Dreaming
shree gave a gr8 point n hope ETF reaches the culprit soon...Stern Smile
n sikander n some unknown man planning to kill lini n archie...Ouch
hope this doesn't happen...Unhappy
update soon dear..Embarrassed

Thanks mushi for liking it...
glad that u liked so many scenes...
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARHI-SKLOVERS

nice ss cont soon pm me next time

sure dear...
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...I know I am updating after a long time...i told you before that still I'm not enough comfy, so couldn't update...still i'm not but i'm gonna update this one for shuchi...sanchayita dear... this one for you..your favorite ss...so enjoy guys...

A shadow appears and a person comes and meets with Sikandar….

Sikandar: Baitho… bolo kya hua…?

Person: Kya hua… ye aap batiye… zaroor unke peeche kisi ka haath hai… achhi baat ye hai ki aapke aadmiyon ne khud ko khatm kar liya… warna…

Sikandar: Kaun hain wo log…? Kuch pata hai…

Person: Nahin… unka ghar ghar kam vaise bhi dharamshala jyada rehta hai… koi bhi mil jaaye, usi ko ghar mein le aate hain… Par inko jaldi khatm karna padega… kisi bhi halat mein…

In the riya's room…

Lini: Di batao na … kya kise kab doubt na ho…Kise kya doubt hona nahin chahiye..?

Riya: *still stunned what to say, but comforted as lini doesn't know anything* Vo…. Vo… baby doll….vo…

Arjun: *understanding that she hasn't heard anything*… vo tumhari di keh rahi thi kit um itne time baad mile ho to tumhare liye ek surprise party rakhni chahiye… hain na riya….

Lini: No… not today… aaj hum sab dinner karenge and then will go on a walk… okay… aur vaise bhi di aap yahan aaye ho to use achha surprise kuch ho hi nahin sakta… so dinner at home… okay..

Riya: Okay… As your wish…that's also fine…

Lini goes to her room and they resumes their talk…

Riya couldn't help but feel weakness due to sudden fear of losing her sister, whom she had loved so much always. But shree came and gave her a side hug for her support.

"I had never ever thought that I would…" riya could hardly say anything.

"Ri….it would be fine…for sure…" she was consoled by shree and chotu.

*Mrinalini and Arjun*

"Hey where is my laptop…" Archie asked.

"Meri pocket mein…idiot…" Lini answered.

Archie: What's up with you….? God knows ki tumhari problem kya hai….i mean kit um kisi baat ka seedha seedha answer kyon nahin de sakti…

Mrinalini: What's wrong with me… idiot, jerk, stupid…. Don't ask me what's wrong with me….everything is wrong with you….i mean tell me one thing…. How do I'll know ki tumhara laptop kahan hoga?... and btw agar pata hoga bhi to I'm not gonna tell you…. Remember I'm not your wife jo tumhara aise dhyan rakhegi as if you are a four year kid.

Archie: Gosh….ek choti si baat par itna bada lecture….sometimes you are the limit… lini really…I mean…I just don't get it kit um aur riya di sisters kaise ho sakti ho….

Mrinalini: Really….and I don't get it ki tum meri company mein rehkar bhi itne idiot kaise ho sakte ho….

Archie: You know what….you…you just go to hell… *throw a cushion on her*

Lini: Gosh…. You are such an idiot….*throws a book on him*

Suddenly some papers fall from the book…. Both look at them….

Mrinalini: Are you nuts… what the hell….how can we forget something so important…. I mean…how can even we forget….now what'll we do….

Archie: But we should go na….it has been a long time….we should go and check out everything….

Mrinalini: Yeah dude…. I mean we need to check out everything…. And the worst part is that you know Deepak too may be involved in all this….

Archie: Hey….wait…wait a minute….isn't it the same Deepak who proposed you…. Right….

Mrinalini:*irritated* yeah….and the same one whom I slapped in front of everyone in the party…

Archie: *to tease her*you shouldn't have….i mean you looked so good with him…I can imagine you… with him, you guys would look like made in heaven…

Mrinalini: Once more you said a single word about him and me, I am gonna show you hell right now…. And by the way it was only you, who intentionally picked up a fight with him and then broke a table on his head…. Just because he proposed me….

Archie: It…it was…it was just….forget it….so basically it's quite complex…. I mean Deepak and his dad vanshraj may be involved in this….

Mrinalini: I just wanna make sure that everything should be fine….

Archie: and I don't think that it's gonna happen…. Remember we got threatening  that they are gonna blast our women centers and orphanages….

Mrinalini:No…they…they won't rather they would try to take away the girls…. We have to do something…

Lini and archie *in unison* we have to do something…..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abna1989PumpkinnGurmeet4Drashtiprava55663shrutisweetyPayal_156

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

thank u so much for updating my fav ff
i just luv d characters of lini n archie .u have penned down their characters really well
the way story is progressing is very interesting
awesome brilliant n fantastic
update soon
double thank u for pming first

'and first position for cmting goes to samiya'

Edited by samiya.059 - 26 December 2012 at 10:14pm
samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

kehna bhool gayi

Edited by samiya.059 - 26 December 2012 at 10:21pm
Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index