Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS updated...part 5a. pg11 (Page 11)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hello friends it is ch5 part (a) part b will be updated soon… sorry for late update…hope you will like it…

" But… but …unke saath aisa….kyon..main unhe aise… nahin dekh sakti….nahin dekh sakti… look at them sir.. kya bigada hai unhone kisi ka…kya bigada hai.. ab tak unhone do baar attack kiya hai…. Kyon…nahin.. ARCH…" Riya was sobbing hysterically still… she couldn't see it… "main apna promise nahin tod sakti… maine papa ko promise kiya tha…" she said while crying on Arjun's chest, wetting his shirt with her tears…  "I promised papa… ki main Archie aur lini ka dhyan rakhungi… I promised them… you …you know… jab papa..papa… hospital mein…. Vo hospital mein bed par the… tab… tab… papa..papa ne kaha tha… kaha tha… ki … ki " riya… riya… lini… lini tumhari choti sister hain na…. uska dhyaan rekhna hai tumhe… hain na…mom ko jyada pareshaan mat karna… you are my princess… my princess na… you have to take care of Mrinalini…. And Arjun too…they are always together na… you'll complete every responsibility… hain na riya… papa ja rahe hain na… bye sweetheart… by my princess…" Papa never spoke again…. It was ten years ago … I always tried to complete my promise… But now what if I couldn't complete my promise….and she broke down… felling on her knees… as if she was a dummy only… lifeless… Arjun saw this and felt how much pain everybody carries inside themselves… he looked at riya… who was holding his legs, for her support crying endlessly…  he was stunned would be an understatement … she lost her dad ten years ago… how hard it would had been for her… and then suddenly lini's face came in front of him… who could have said that she could have lost her father at such a young age……… she was always smiling, laughing, living her life at it's best….. how could they? Were these people really that brave…..  and he could definitely tell one thing… Mrinalini, Arjun and riya were not of those people for whom relationship doesn't matter…. He could even bet that if he had seen the best bonding and love ever… then it wasn't  in any movie… but it was between these four… his thoughts interrupted as he heard riya's sobbing was stopped and she was staring blankly on her knees , still holding his legs for her support, as if she is watching helplessly as someone is snatching everything from her life… his mind instantly drifted to Roshni's death… his condition was also like riya…. No.. no..NO…NEVER…. I wouldn't let it happen to Riya… surely… I'll not let it happen this time…  He kneeled, took her hands from his legs to his shoulders, looked at Riya and a lone tear escaped his eye…

"Riya…  Riya… listen… look…riya… please meri taraf ek baar dekho…" he pleaded but when she didn't, he held her face in his hands and looked in her eyes…

"Riya I know it's hard for you… but you have to bear it… nothing is gonna happen to them… no matter what… they will be safe… I know you are enough brave… you can surely do this… please try to understand…" Arjun again requested…

"But sir hum unhe pakdenge kaise…? Do baar attack hua aur ek bhi lead nahin mili hai…phir hum kaise…." She was sobbing again…

"Sshhh" he placed his finger on her lips and said… " Riya… listen now this is an order… everybody must be waiting for us… aur hum ye baat kisi bhi halat mein Arjun aur lini ko nahin pata chalne de sakte… okay..now get up…  and apna face aur apne baal theek karo… okay… tum mujhse promise karo that now you'll not break down like this ever and I promise ki Arjun aur lini ko kuch nahin hoga… okay" he held out his hand with a smile…  Riya gave her hand into his hand, and felt quiet relieved… and said "I'll try my best…" saying this she got up… calmed herself down, and they went towards outside where the car was parked.

When they reached, they found everybody there…

Lini: Di… where were you… I mean I told you ki bahr mat jaana.. phir bhi..

Archie: Di… kuch hua kya.. you are looking pale…  kuch hua kya…?

Lini: Yeah di… you are looking so different… what happened??

Arjun: Tumhari di ki aankh mein kuch gir gaya tha… vo tissue se use nikal rahi thi.. aur phir ek languor aaya aur tissue box cheenkar le gayaLOL…. That's why she started to cry…  probably she was afraid…  *Arjun handled the situation, with a smirk*

Riya: What…? *glares Arjun, and he smirks and winks at her*

Arjun: Haan… maine to pehle hi kaha tha ki aaraam se car mein baithe rehte hain… par riya tum ek to zabardasti ghoomne ki zid karti ho.. phir dar jaati ho… aur phir bachhon ki tarah roti ho…

Everybody smiled at this… while lini and Archie were laughing madly……. "Di I told you bahr mat jaana…phir bhi… dekha" lini taunted riya… Arjun felt better seeing riya's smile…  

Everybody reached at the cottage and as they entered the cottage, Archie entered first and stubled over something, as the ETF saw the scenario of inside, they were shocked… would be an understatement. It was quite luxurious cottage, lavishly decorated but…. It was as if just an earthquake of 9.9 scale had just visited the cottage. Innumerable pair of Shoes, Boots, cushions were lying here and thereShocked….  Riya looked around and sighed deeply and helped archie to get up…

Archie: Are you nuts… C9… tum na.. tumhe na …. Kisi mental asylum mein jaana chahiye… look around… kya kar rakha hai tumne…

Lini: Hey jerk… how dare you blame me for this…? Hmmm… who started the fight…? Me or you…

Archie: Yeah but you got my new jackets and shoes for the fight… Do you have any explanation idiot…?

Lini: You called me an idiot… saare cushions tumhare paas the… to main kis se ladti… aur vaise look tumne bhi mere shoes phenke the mujh par…

Archie: So you do think ke main tumhari aarti karunga while you're making my life hell…….? You know what you are a witch… you are a wicked monster… you are…

Lini: Really… now just wait and watch what this wicked witch is gonna do…*Angry before he can complete his sentence, she unclasp her heels and throws on him one by one, both are missed, or rather hit wrong targets… one hits Arjun while the other hits RathoreLOL… seeing this chotu, riya and shree hides behind sofa sets, while Rathore and Arjun are standing awkward…*

Archie: You are the limit…. Now you see what I'm gonna do…

Lini: Do whatever you wanna do… I'm not afraid of youTongue

Archie: Afraid… you're gonna cry todayAngry… I'm gonna burn all your new dresses in front of you… you just wait and watch… *and he rushed to lini's bedroom,  while lini is smirking, and ETF's two officers, Rathore and Arjun  are standing confused, wanting to bang their heads in the wall, as archie went upstairs, lini followed him up and closed the door as soon as he entered the bedroom.*

Lini: *coming downstairs almost dancing*Dancing yippee… poor Arjun… lala lala..la la la… poor Arjun bechara… phir gaya maara, don't anyone dare to mess up with me, otherwise you are gonna screw up your own zindagi… lala..lala…la.la..la….Tongue *suddenly her foot entangles in a jacket, and she falls down* oooh… my gosh… this stupid jacket….

Riya: Enough baby doll… now listen first of all archie ko room se bahr nikalo aur phir ye sab theek karo..

Lini: Di… aap har baat mein ye kyon bhool jaate ho ki aap sister meri ho… uski nahin… *lini said with a frown*

Riya:* Looks at her smiles and says with a smirk* okay fine I'll never defend him, you'll never have to share me with archie… on a condition… answer me a simple question…. Okay…?

Lini: Look di… I know hum bahut kam study karte hain… but jitni bhi karte hain… just remember ki we do have a record ki aaj tak har cheez mein top kiya hai... so be careful… ask what do you wanna ask…

Riya: Tell me something which you haven't shared with Arjun… anythingTongue

Lini: Embarrassed*She is quiet…  because she has shared everything with Arjun…* Di… cut it out… I don't wanna say anything on this point… Let's do something… Let Arjun be in my bedroom and I'll clear the mess around…

Riya smiled at her tactics, and a tear of happiness escaped her eye but before it could reach her cheek, a stern hand wiped it… Arjun quickly took away his eyes before she could see his expressions after removing her tear. Lini just picked up the things and put them in a corner as a pile. Archie was banging door first, threatening lini, then ordering her, then requesting and lastly begging her to open the door. Till this drama was happening, everybody had seen their rooms, and admired it's beauty… Arjun and Rathore who were not interested in the luxurious items and masterpieces, even they  were too impressed by the natural beauty. Every room had a huge window, which showed the natural jungles, streams of water, hills lavishlyStar.

Then while lini and Arjun were having their patch up… ETF was having a meeting in riya's room.

Rathore: Matter is serious indeed… un par do baar attack ho chukka hai, aur humare paas koi clue, koi lead nahin hai… sirf do naam Sikandar aur rana…

Arjun: Kuch na kuch to karna hoga… ab sawaal ye hai ki hum investigation shuru kahaan se karein…

Shree: Sir attack karne ke tarike se to lagta hai ki… shayad koi aisa insaan involved hai… jo ki Arjun aur lini ko jaanta hai… matlab lini par jungle mein attack karna, college ke sunsaan area mein attack… ek baar ko college wala attack samajh mein aata hai but jungle wala… I mean at first sight they both looks like just rich spoilt brats… so aise logon ko maarna jyada aasaan kisi bheed bhaad wali party ya phir…

Arjun: Excellent Shree…  koi hai jo inhe bahut achhi tarah se jaanta hai… and parties would be the best option to kill them because they are kind of addictive to the parties … *everybody see him with glances demanding explanation, he understands* hall ki deewaron par pics dekhe the… parties parties and parties…

Riya: Yeah both are fun loving…. But agar koi jaanne wala hai bhi to kaun… wo donon pure doon ko family jaisa maante hain… shayad hi koi aisa ho, jo uhe naa jaanta ho… to hum kaise pata lagayenge….

Arjun: Shuruat humein inhi donon se karni hogi… inke rooms ko search karna hoga… Haan par aise ki inhe doubt na ho…

Lini: *who enters the room*kya doubt na ho di…?
Everybody is shockedShockedShockedShocked

On the other side…

A shadow appears and a person comes and meets with Sikandar….

Sikandar: Baitho… bolo kya hua…?

Person: Kya hua… ye aap batiye… zaroor unke peeche kisi ka haath hai… achhi baat ye hai ki aapke aadmiyon ne khud ko khatm kar liya… warna…

Sikandar: Kaun hain wo log…? Kuch pata hai…

Person: Nahin… unka ghar ghar kam vaise bhi dharamshala jyada rehta hai… koi bhi mil jaaye, usi ko ghar mein le aate hain… Par inko jaldi khatm karna padega… kisi bhi halat mein…

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

lizakuttismiley21VirMan505iluvrainaartiabjeyaabna1989ashri_loveehmmbh_luvrpadamjotARHI-SKLOVERSarul01princess14Aqua_marine-Keerthi-kreya204littlebratipkknd-fanKareena1994Nirju99kgmufatima15samiya.059mushiroxx-Prithi-rinku95PumpkinnsizzysehrishRadhika ShahKreyaArshiLoverprava55663funkyliciousshrutisweetyHaruhi_Mokaveriw2008Moumimon

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
loved d way arjun was consoling riya...so cuteEmbarrassed
arjun riya langoor lololol
 update soon 
awsum part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059salta

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nice part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059salta

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
That was such a cute part yaar...Arjun consoling Riya was totally awww effect..Big smile

thanks for the pm dear pls update soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Superb dear.loved arjun's concern for riya.thanks for pm

Edited by samiya.059 - 03 October 2012 at 8:05pm
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
cute updat...next part pls...:)Wink
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

loved d way arjun was consoling riya...so cuteEmbarrassed
arjun riya langoor lololol
 update soon 
awsum part

Thanks a lot ...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index