SS: Becoming A Father *UPD Last Part* Pg 139 - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Awww, Khushi Must Have Looking Too Hot . Why Do I Have Feeling That Something Terrible Is Coming Up Before Khushi Will Be Able To Tell About Her Pregnancy To Guptas ; O 😳
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon
kushi was lukin so beautiful wen i was imaginin her in d saree
Originally posted by -Tintin.

Awww, Khushi Must Have Looking Too Hot . Why Do I Have Feeling That Something Terrible Is Coming Up Before Khushi Will Be Able To Tell About Her Pregnancy To Guptas ; O 😳

Have you been picking my brains??!😲

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oh wow beautful update dear...khushi is really an inspiration to everybody...she can make arnav feel better bcz she is in the same room...love arnav's gift...beautiful update n thnx 4da pm dear...
OMG that was a damn beautiful update !!!!
loved how khushi made arnav realise the importance of Mamaji in his life !!!!!
loved the whole chapter !!!!!!!!!!
The ring was fab... breathtaking beautiful 
Superb update... Khushi has successfully took her first steps in the right direction with Arnav and his role as a Dad... It's still a long way but the journey has started with a positive start... He was such a sweetheart to give her first shagun when his family forgot abt it... His promise to uphold her respect and dignity infront of everyone and to make sure that everybody else respects her as well including the unborn baby was very touching bcz I completely believe in the fact that u cannot survive in a relationship without respect and trust,I don't believe in love without respect... Precap looks interesting as Arnav's gonna first time will be scared for his child's health and that's a major step towards becoming a caring dad... Can't wait till tomorrow for the next part.