Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Becoming A Father *UPD Last Part* Pg 139 (Page 134)

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
The mighty ASR has come a long way, hasn't he?

You have portrayed the transformation from a loving husband to an adoring ,excited father beautifully. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

After this gets over, please consider writing a sequel too,
Arnav and Kushi as young parents!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
gr8 and lovely update...feeling sad 2mrw s the last update...every arrangements he mad for his child as a dad was fabulous...i loved dis chapter vry much...he proved himself to a good hubby n dad...tat kid room pic was really nice...thanks for such a wonderful update..waiting for nxt update...

farah53

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Lovely update.. Arnav's surprise is just so beautiful.. Next part gonna be the last..?? Disapprove I will miss this..

farah53

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
is dis story ending...OuchOuchOuchCryCry
amazing update...farah...Big smileBig smileBig smile

farah53

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Good update
diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Clapwonderful. ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap ClapClapClap

pup03

fatprincess Senior Member
fatprincess
fatprincess

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Awww I imade it to the list of buddies you specially thanked ! I am honoured ! *Muuaaah*  n also a big bear hug  ...

This update was so warm and emotional esp this part :

The golden & silver stars were so delicately pretty that Khushi found herself mesmerized by the glint of them. Khushi touched the light stars with the tips of her fingers & marvelled at the soothingly tinkling sound they made. Then she noticed something & suddenly she pulled back & pouted at Arnav, "But this is for hanging over the cot! & you said this was for me? It's clearly not Arnavji!" She tried to move away as she pretended to be a little hurt by the deceit she accused him of. But Arnav was too quick for her, now that she didn't have the same agility in her movements as she did 4-5 months before. He easily caught her arm before she could move futher away & pulled her closer gently, but firmly, brushing aside her puny efforts at resistance.

"Look at them, Biwi. What are they?" he asked her indicating towards the stars. When Khushi continued to just stare at him through narrowed eyes, he cupped her face with his free hand. "Stars!! & what do they represent to you?" & this time before Khushi could even begin to answer, he wound both his hands around her & his kiddo, with the chime still clutched in his hand, & said with his lips against her temple, "I thought kiddo should have her grandparents around her, to watch over her, just like her mother has them around her."

I swear to God that I couldn't help but get my eyes welled up at this  Embarrassed I am not gonna even try to express how magnificent i found this to be !   . .. but just wanna say that  u got really beautiful mind  there   . . . Clap . Still cant believe this series is ending Cry . Plz do write another OS/SS/FF  coz I'll  miss your writing . . A LOT . It is not everyday you come across authors whose creation  have such nice balance of everything that makes a writing just .. . well perfect . Thanx for the pm Farah and I'm having a bit of mixed feelings as i await the next part since I dont want it to end but then again cant wait to read  Arshi welcoming their baby into this world Big smile . Knowing your writing i know it gonna be beautiful n sentimental so better prepare myself with a box of tissues Embarrassed

pup03

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Oh no you are ending it...I loved it, will miss it...thanks for the pm.

Go to top