Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Becoming A Father *UPD Last Part* Pg 139 (Page 105)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by TouchOfArHi

I'm a stalker and I read your work by looking at "My Posts" LOL

Thank you!! Having a stalker is what every creative person's secretly wishes for, don't you know?LOLROFL

I'm a stalker too! and i check your updates at this time precisely from my phone!! thats a lot of hard work i put in!

Hey me too...I always check my post to see if Farah updated or not

Seems like Farah has not one but three stalkersROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adrastiathenaareeba_blossomfarah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ok, guys, here I am with Part 17.. It has a bit of Anjali in between.. Bear with me.. She needs to be dealt with before she'll leave ArShi alone.. But I loved the Arnav words while writing it..

So, enjoy!

Part 17

Arnav woke up from sleep with a start, his breathing labored as if he had just finished a sprint. He looked over to Khushi's side of the bed & wondered how did two entire days pass without him even talking to her, let alone see her?! He just sat there on the bed, hunched over, wishing like hell he could see his wife's sleeping face before he did anything else to start his day. But it wouldn't be long before she was up, he decided as he checked the clock on the bedside table, it's vomit time.

Khushi was sitting on her bed in Buaji's house leaning against the bedpost. Payal was sound asleep beside her. But sleep was something which had come sporadically to Khushi in the past two days, only taking over when she was too fatigued with whatever little work she did to help with the wedding preparations. She fingered the rings on her ring finger, the one recently given to her shining like a drop of heart-shaped blood amidst the Diamonds & her white-skinned fingers. & she did feel like her heart was bleeding. She couldn't believe the Laad Governor still hadn't called her! That means she was right not to call him before. If he was still so angry, she was sure he would just slam the phone down after shouting 'Shut up, Khushi!'. Ok, she knew she was wrong & he was right. But what was new in that. As it is she thought with her head a bit later than with her heart when it came family, & to add to that, she felt so cranky now-a-days in the first parts of the day! It was only after 4pm though, that she'd revert to her normal caring self. If he would just call her after 4, she could apologize to him a thousand times! Khushi felt so helpless not seeing him, not knowing if he was eating properly, if he was taking his medicines on time, whether he slept early enough & woke up after getting a good night's rest to go for his jog. Thinking of which, Khushi consulted the clock on her phone, it was time for his jog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav leaned back in his revolving chair, closing his eyes as he did so. Damn! Everything seemed extra hard, every little thing seemed to require an extra effort. He opened his eyes as he saw Aman enter his cabin. Aman came & started organizing some files on his right side on the table. That was his way of hinting that Arnav needed to go through those files before he went in for the string of meeting later in the afternoon. & Arnav knew Aman was only trying to prepare him better for the meetings & doing his job efficiently, but right at that moment he felt only irritation looking at the pile of files. He pulled his laptop closer & googled '11 weeks' fetal development'. He liked doing lots of research before delving into any kind of projects.

Aman almost jumped out of his skin when he heard his boss's next words, "Did you know, an 11 weeks old fetus is just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig?" Aman shook his head dazedly. He surely didn't know that! But his boss's question was mainly rhetorical. So Arnav continued without noticing Aman's dumbstruck expression, "& the baby's hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under its gums, and some of its bones are beginning to harden." Then he suddenly looked up at Aman with a 'Eureka' expression on his face, "Hence the folic acids! To help in building the teeth & bones! Oh Aman!!" This time Aman jumped so violently that he dropped some of the papers he was clipping into a file. Then he looked at Arnav with pure terror in his eyes. ASR took his work really seriously & he had just dropped some papers ASR was gonna work on later. But Arnav just swatted his hand on the air when Aman was about to bend to pick it up, "Leave that! Just look up pre-schools for me. You know, best ones? Don't you remember how Kumar from accounts got all flustered last year that he couldn't get his boy, no was it his girl, maybe boy.. Whatever.. Don't you remember how he couldn't get his kid to get in any of the pre-school & brought him to me very sneakily, as if purely by chance, smart move, & I had to call in a favor for him? Remember? I myself only remembered because he brought in some files for me to sign this morning. Anyways, I don't wanna be in his position. Find out about the best pre-schools in Delhi, their booking times, requirements, interviews..." & amidst this flurry of instructions, Aman did what he had never done in his entire working duration under Arnav, he interrupted him.

"Sir if you don't mind, may I remind you of something that you had told me once, which I had found to be of much use since? Don't focus on research too much. Because your figures aren't good. Focus on the facts." Aman said in hushed voice devoid of all emotion. Arnav stared at him unblinkingly for a couple of moment, then nodded his head saying, "Elaborate." Aman took a gulp of breath & got out he wanted to say for the last two days, "Sir, get Khushi Bha.. I mean Ma'am home first. Then you'll both get ample time to decide on pre-schools together later. Take one step at a time, Sir. & when the time comes I'll find the best pre-school for you guys & no school authority will ever turn away the Raizada's." As Aman took his leave, Arnav shut the laptop down & reached for the files Aman left for him, hoping he could confide in Aman that getting Khushi Ma'am home was a prospect he thought about all day. But he frankly had no idea, what should be the first thing he would say to her. He yelled at her whenever he was very angry. & Khushi either gave him as good as she got. Or she would answer comically to each of his yelling sentences. Or, the best yet, she'd come closer to him, & when he angrily pushed her away, she'd just come closer, & closer still, until she was all he could see, all he could smell, all he could feel, overpowering him, engulfing him. But this has never happened that she has left him following one of his outbursts. He had no clue where to start pacifying his wife.

Arnav mulched the soil by mixing dead leaves & used tea leaves in it, his hands getting very dirty in the process. & Arnav felt restful! It's really incomprehensible to everyone at first that, someone as tidy & particular as him would pick the most dirt-involved task as his favorite pastime. But a rare few knew the real reason behind it, how his Momma would encourage Anjali & him to plant various little plants all around the garden surrounding Sheesh Mahal. Anjali soon hated it as the mud stuck beneath her stylish long nails, but Arnav eagerly awaited for when the plants would grow & flowers would bloom or they'll come to fruition. & while he was still this much interested, Momma taught him about proper watering amounts, letting the sunshine in, weeding a little amount frequently & fertilizing according to various plants. By the time his bloom came out, he was too much in love with the process to ever let go.

Suddenly a thought struck him, would the baby like to garden when it's older? Then he sighed a little dejectedly as he thought, maybe not, as its mother hated it. He grimaced as he thought about the times he had tried to make Khushi interested in it as a shared hobby for them, all botched attempts. But then he frowned as he thought, just because Khushi doesn't like it, doesn't mean my baby wouldn't feel some fondness towards it! He was the father & he had the dominant gene here, he was sure of it. As Arnav Singh Raizada planned mentally about building a patch of kitchen garden in the front lawn, where there would be plenty of space for both him & his kiddo to plant plenty of wide variety seeds together, & how he'd have to buy small colorful plastic buckets, shovels, & trowels for kiddo, he didn't even notice the moment when his kiddo became less of just an extended part of its mother & more of a possible hobby-sharing buddy & ally to its father against that same mother.

When Arnav came out of the washroom wiping his hands on a towel after a much relaxing gardening session, he saw Anjali by the poolside examining the newly seeded planters. Sensing Arnav's presence inside the room, she turned around & smiling amusedly at him limped inside the room. There was a laugh in her voice as she asked, "Had a nice enough session baring your soul to your plants?" Arnav let out a low chuckle at the long standing joke between them & then as he remembered something, asked his sister, "Where have you been gone all afternoon? Mami said you've been gone the whole afternoon every day since the past three days. Everything OK, Di?" There was a slight concerned note to his tone.

Anjali shook her head as she smiled & cupped his cheek in a reassuring way & said, "Everything's perfect Chhote. Just as it should be. Now you're the first one in Shantivan I am telling about this, so try to be a little supportive, OK?" Arnav's brows furrowed suspiciously. He didn't like topics that started in suspense. But he vowed that he would reserve his comments till he heard whatever it was she had to say, as his wife always urged him to do. Then he looked up as Anjali continued, her voice gleeful, "I have been going to Matri-Kunj. They have been really kind to me over there, especially Smita. & guess what, Chhote? It's amazing over there! Those kids, Chhote, they are so full of life, when they have every excuse to be the exact opposite of that! & the babies! I thought.. It's just that I never knew any different, so I thought Khushiji was exaggerating when she said how those babies were abandoned by their parents. But she wasn't. Those tiny little beings! & everyone is so loveable, so lovely! I love it over there Chhote!" Anjali was practically gushing with happiness.

Arnav smiled too, happy for his sister as always, "That's so good, Di. Now those kids also have you hooked on them as well as Khushi, don't they?" he teased her gently. Anjali gave a short laugh & nodded, "Yes. They sure do. & one very much so in particular." She looked up at her brother with apprehensive eyes that begged for understanding, "Chhote, I met a little girl there when I went for the first time. I loved her from the second I laid my eyes on her. She's so tiny! She is now 17 days old. Some really pathetic creature left her off at some bench off the side of a highway & due to the exposure to cold air, she has developed respiratory syncytial virus, which might lead to viral pneumonia if she isn't treated properly. She's so thin you could see her rib-cages when she breathed." As Anjali's eyes teared up, Arnav gripped her shoulders & said hurriedly, "Don't worry, I'll talk to Mother Matron & the baby will be provided with the best available treatments."

But Anjali shook her head again, smiling brightly through tears, "You don't have to, Chhote. I already did all that. I admitted her yesterday evening in Batra hospital & the head of pediatrics is herself consulting on her case. They moved her into the incubator last night. Thank God Smita was there with her overnight. This afternoon when I went to see Dr Jadav, she said, Munni, that's what the Ashram people call the baby, would have to be incubated for another week or more. But she felt, the way Munni responded to the treatment, she'd be fine soon." Anjali gleamed with happiness. Then she looked up at Arnav & said determinedly taking in a long breath, "& when she gets well enough Chhote, I am gonna bring her home. Here. With me. As my daughter." 

Now for the precap:

Arnav saw the little girl leveling the soil around the root of a tomato seedling with her small chubby hands. She was fair, very fair. Like Khushi. Then she turned around & Arnav noticed how her tiny little nose & very chubby cheeks were red from the heat of the sun. She looked like a miniature version of Khushi. Then she looked up at him, smiled with all of her teeth showing, too much like Khushi. Suddenly she hastily turned to pluck out a perfectly red tomato from a nearby grown up plant, turned to him again & yelled, "Daddy, I made it! Just like you said I would!"

Arnav sat up with a jerk, awaking from his dream too soon for his liking. Then he looked over to the empty side of the bed & wished he didn't have to wait till tomorrow night to go & bring Khushi home. Too bad he had all those blasted meetings the whole day tomorrow, he thought as he laid down clutching Khushi's pillow to his heart, otherwise he would go & tell her first thing in the morning, that, he wanted a baby girl. & for the first time since his wife wasn't there with him, Arnav Singh Raizada slept with a smile tugging at the corners of his lip.

Khushi jerked up to a sitting position in the bed, her hand clutching her stomach. The strong rays of sun coming through the window indicating it was at least 10 or 11 in the morning. Khushi scrunched down clutching at her lower abdomen as she felt a ripping pain go through her uterus in a spasm & she screamed out in an anguished voice, "Arnavji!"

I am not saying anything further!Evil Smile

The following 299 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005ssssmarJANNAVfarha451288only4mailsmishimradhagaurijuvariarithuparnahoneyboney1LoveArhiForeveripkndFanuchuramankarthimanPoorvaArorachilliesanonymous1906teessaunderground1Coolio56thepelicancappacuinoanisa...rtmarajpav1977Aspirexdivyyasreeprincessep13shalini12ZaynMalik21raniushaflyingranee1503Sammodbrchitrigemathemaasifa_5025loony-toonyAngeleyez09mdm2013r112lyolikcuppycake11ocean28PagliTitliakashafalinaj84arshihydfandancydreamerBella023sony1990danisharamasawmarkhushi1KushiArnavet_tu_achuArnavKiKhushixyzw231maniscoffeearomaNazneen006tellycrazy5armadmistletoe22bhavs_gid03TinkJiakashforlifexcutie13shivani15christmasSuper.womansadavirk-Shalu-sumalichandana123Dee-anisa79sskaug25vini96manjusha_92MSgayatriYellowtullipspiyushiruchshahzarlish18Devilwaystasmineday_lilyArchu61Khuarvos112801smittapjshreya16rosalinda92random94Suchita2012diya33ThrishLIONHEARTurvashi_93shruthiruchsDiaphanousdiyawaqasabby2181tracy1191TRND86chughnlSwathiarshigataxyzsmMidnightReadershr1234pinku_khushiacklesmanicchenislovelyangelMeeshaalianjubuaarshisimpleneha_shahCreatiwittySisbamboo1chilukuripuritokyocorieaddicted25First_Lightadrastiathenaloves_aishuship13Spoonai.BlackSwan.robinhood008BavariNandzTirtharupashaz007angelVCnorolimSweta...TouchOfArHichemistry9fatima2603soaringskiesFuzzbucket1DAliceShweta1691swati-89GoldenEyeslovespellmultifacetedkiran1992arnavbarunshils28rashgirl000-Siaa--Keerthi-SyedaFaizaApples94kafaHADmishtiimmayurfanmsmarpleHonkytonkvidya.sanjayseven_starsmalosemeem17MsFuzzybear69ambili123Glimmermeera06bakula_gandhirati123mirnalinihuny.thebestsabz105kptlmandusrmirjivikadesigirlpaircubeixray-Deepzz-vidu87sweet-fairy-HappyBird-lazylad8-FauZimelfnsneha2005-Dee-Sparkling-eyes5-Viji-N0306smiley-shineyindy12tanurocksMaddy1270aycma98__blossom__Jaan_ArshisegadSamyxxemistryHriju321Abi.Nakaur94KtotheMjessjazzshagun058520NKsinceremeIronButterflymbbsrockssaakhi01aaradhaya1688foreversarun3sarita_barunaysemLDGzayana123AnnasabuPinky.Raizada.ButterCup.kclovearshinadiafarjanaArshi67Heavens_Floweraaytvarsha2KDbaRunmYlove21ShikhaKhushiGAURI29Crazy_souljahnvi.luvs.ASRHot.Pink.Heelszafikriti_atharvfarheen75meettublue_rose1605suwinroops82newmoon2011meenalumatrina2010dazzling_gloryrocking meenuShamz94ashred12Sayali_23melonieanjucoolluvraj4evershonagudiaKrishnaluv94KaranShilpa:)rechupHansaNJyo.Arshi.IPKflowers4u-Cheeni-Ethereal-Pathdrunkiiebabeareeba_blossomapplesauce.Viji79-afsha---Nargis--prerna1PSharadaGirlabouttownladdoo598-aparna-Nidsubh007SamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29anjsLyssaPie--MISHTEE--snoopy84ASR6262LOLWAsAalu.ProperPatolarulamaParud_ForeverSrilathalollajas0308sunitikapoorKaShArHi_KrishiPreet.Kcnishu_shornahoney-sweety1chillyvandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16princessunara-Xpress-Mrs.HulkSunshine Girlmishti_17coolhi1988

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by TouchOfArHi

I'm a stalker and I read your work by looking at "My Posts" LOL

Thank you!! Having a stalker is what every creative person's secretly wishes for, don't you know?LOLROFL

I'm a stalker too! and i check your updates at this time precisely from my phone!! thats a lot of hard work i put in!

Hey me too...I always check my post to see if Farah updated or not

Seems like Farah has not one but three stalkersROFL

Three!!ShockedShould I think about getting restraining orders?Blushing
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TouchOfArHiPreet.Kcareeba_blossomSamiyaIPKKND

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Edit:

OO, i'm the first one!!!

Beautiful update!! That Aman have something in him!! 

& the whole office possible know that Ma'am isn't home!! LOL

Aww, Arnav wanting a little girl!! sweet!!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 20 September 2012 at 2:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKNDfarah53

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
OKAYYY, I'm Afraid After Reading The Precap ;| Awww, Arnav Wants A Baby Girl Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I'm glad Anjali found a new hobby... loved the update as usual... oh can't wait for tomorrow's part...

and I know for sure nothing will happen to the baby so I'm calmBig smile

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 20 September 2012 at 2:56am

farah53

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I am scared after reading the precap! Please, let nothing happen to kushi and the baby. can't wait to read the next update. 

farah53

thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Girrrlll, you better not kill that baby! <------- that's akk I'm going to say.

farah53

Go to top