Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I really loved the SS . I hope they had shown all this in the show it would have been awesome and amazing .
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was a wonderful story farah, something that i haven't come across yet in I-F to anything similar...
simply adorable...!!! what i liked the most was the journey u showed that Arnav has to complete and accept his child as his own and shed any inhibition to it, the happiness and love intact in him before, while & after the  journey.
moreover the stand Khushi took to not give her child to Anjali and fought for it and Arnav recognizing his priorities and responsibility and where his happiness lies.
and the Epilogue was awesome and extremely romantic... loved this journey of Becoming A Father!!!
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am loving your work πŸ˜ƒ   been reading your OS 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
You know I read this story again and again whenever I see it in my 'My Posts'...such is the power of this simple story of a complex man accepting what is his as his by overcoming all insecurities of his past because you have written it so beautifully, so passionately that I feel every shift in the emotions, I feel the rage at Dadi, the helplessness and I cheer Khushi as she spreads happiness in Arnav's life, chiding them both when they ruin things for themselves but rooting for them all the same, knowing in the heart of my heart ki yeh Arnav aur Khushi hain, yeh kabhi judaa nahin ho sakte.

You have written a marvellous story and I am glad to have read it. It not only makes for a great read, it also teaches you a thing or two about having faith in your own abilities and becoming the strength of someone else and all this is made possible because of your stellar writing which helps the reader get totally drenched in what has been written. Great job. :)
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just read part 1...very interesting start πŸ˜Š
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Awww...part 2 was amazing!! Loved it!!! Can't wait to read Arnav reaction πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Khushi is too cute πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
foreversarun3 thumbnail
part 4 was good πŸ˜Š
Arshi is too cute πŸ˜Š
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Loved part 5...it was really good. Loving this ss πŸ˜Š

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Part 6 was very interesting...I wonder what Di wanted to speak about with Arnav. 
foreversarun3 thumbnail
part 7 was very intense