Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update...loved the way arnav expressed his feelings...i am sooo happy to see them together...waiting to see arnav's reaction on the news of baby girl...
just 2 more parts?????nooo please...
i'll sooo miss this story...its my favourite...please try nd include some scenes of arnav with the baby before ending this...maybe an update or two??pleaseee...
cont soon
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a adorable update 
my kiddo...all conversation between arnav khushi is so sweet and cute 
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav has definitely progressed a lot!! Khushi's inner turmoil along with her hormones was splendidly described. Poor woman, cried so badly for messing things up and the way she launches herself at Arnav was way too endearing; they are each's other solace and comfort!! 
I love thew way Arnav says 'My Kiddo' and ofcourse 'Biwi' it's damn enticing!!! The last part where he asks her not distance herself and the kid from him was over-whelming. 
He demands for a li'l girl and lo behold his wish is fulfilled..I'm so excited to know how his reaction is gonna be!!

No precap...it does excite me even more  :D 

Only two more chapters to go? πŸ˜² πŸ˜” I can't believe this...I mean it's like I started reading the story just yesterday...I feel like bawling out like K did :( 
Do all good things have to come to an end and that too so soon?
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are doing a great job with the story, every update it becomes better and better , I love them both here..so in love and adorable! 
I love how both they that they need to be back together at the same time..and he comes to get her and she was going to ask the driver to fetch her..loved how she saw him and ran to him and let out her tears..love how he feels that they are his responsibility and needs to know everything ...just beautiful depth of emotions...

Loved the entire update...thanks for the pm.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was fabulous loved it completely
Khushi is too excited that she will be able to give arnav a littley baby girl just like he wanted. Payal is happy to see khushi back to herself again.
Loved the way in which arnav took care of khushi and promised her that he would never let her leave his life. Khushi is touched to see how much her husband loves her and she was finallyy able to give him the big news. Waiting to know arnav's reaction
please continue soon
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
absolutely lovely and beautiful chapter... their conversation was just too good.
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update
liked it
continue soon
RandomGirl thumbnail
awesome...superb update...
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it.. my kiddo...πŸ˜ƒ wow tats so cute
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awhhh loved the end part! Loved ow khushi ran to him, literally jumping on him hahahaha!s and then when he takes the haldi of! Loved the end thought well your getting a girl! So site! :) thanks for the pm :) can't wait for the next part