Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update but precap scared me and cute one ...arnav wants a baby girl cutiee just khushi but what happen khushi..
vaiogirl thumbnail
yaar ur one chptr pa day is killing..running outta patience .pls update sooon
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey me too...I always check my post to see if Farah updated or not</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Seems like Farah has not one but three stalkers</font>🀣

then add me too...farah u r pretty popular!
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Farah wonderful update.loved anjali's part also unlike other times.
Arnav's dream was beautiful..he's already a father.
Aman's advice,never thought he would say that.
Precap khushi's part was scary.update soon
soaringskies thumbnail
i just can't wait to read d next update...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally anjali is bck to senses...
Arnav wants baby girl..😳
Tht was a pretty SCARYYY precap..πŸ˜•
Good work...waiting for nxt updt😊
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...I loved how Arnav made kiddo his hobby partner in his thoughts...and Anjali is adopting ...good!!!!:D
They haven't talked from 2 days????
He wants a baby girl...awww!!!
The precap...god...plz don't tell me something's wrong with the baby!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved anjali decision and aww.. the dream is so superb and hope kushi will be fine..

awesome update

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Both are head strong stubborn..Contradicting yet so similar...Like always I'd say again that I love the way you describe the emotions :)

For the first time after so many days, I liked reading abt Anjali...Hope that li'l girl brings the required solace, peace in her life...and yeah thankfully she'll find a family too... I do really hate those mothers who leave their kids all alone like this..be it because it's a girl child or be it because they can't fend and raise them, then why the hell should they get bloody pregnant :\ Poor children with no fault of theirs, they are left stranded!!! I've got a bit carried away I guess but this type of norms in our society damn irks me!! Hopefully once she gets to be the mother of the child, I guess Anjali will slowly lean what's it's to be a mother and the love and possessiveness that comes along with it!!

Oh..that Aman part was precap..I thought it was included in the last chapter...Love you Aman <3 For the first time for the right thing he interpreted ASR and that was very thoughtful of him to say that!!

I love their parallel timing...he thinks abt her and she thinks abt his jog...Soul connections eh?!

Precap is just wonderful!! Awww he dreams of a li'l Khushi...and how she would love to do gardening as him!! That's so cute and heart-warming..And he hugs her pillow and sleeps <3
You left us at a cliff-hanger..evil of you :P Well, awaiting the next very very eagerly :D

sherbet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant wait for the next update...