SS: Becoming A Father *UPD Last Part* Pg 139 - Page 49

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by segad

I have no idea why you prefaced the last update with a note indicating you were trying to hurry up the story.  You seem to be hitting your stride here.  this was a great update.

Keep going.  

I am not trying to hurry up the story. But it is a short story. I knew how it was gonna end when I started it. I outlined it consisting of 10 parts. Then, Anjali happened.😑 I threw away my outline. & then ArShi kinda took over. & then I wondered am I just dragging it out without any story?!! SO I apologized to the readers, if I annoyed someone who wanted a classic small story. I again made an outline, & that's what I wrote there.

Thank you for liking the story!😊
Read  both parts 11 and 12 together . Both were awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ . Love how ASR is gradually turning into a papa . Thanx for the pm dear πŸ˜ƒ
Wow!!! I absolutely love ur SS!!! U r an amazing writer!! Update soon!!
beautiful update
loved it
thanks for the pm
Thank you for updating!!!
LOL
I always wait for your update :P
Update was too good
Khushi is missing arnav's company in the party while his eyes have always been on her, making sure that she is ok.
Loved the way in which khushi tries to show him that he has always witnessed and experienced the love of a father from mamaji, be it his bond with akash or him and anjali.
khushi is right, for a man who does not believe in rituals he does follow a lot of them when it comes to her. The ring was very beautiful and he is touched to see how much it means to khushi.
please continue soon
Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Update was too good
Khushi is missing arnav's company in the party while his eyes have always been on her, making sure that she is ok.
Loved the way in which khushi tries to show him that he has always witnessed and experienced the love of a father from mamaji, be it his bond with akash or him and anjali.
khushi is right, for a man who does not believe in rituals he does follow a lot of them when it comes to her. The ring was very beautiful and he is touched to see how much it means to khushi.
please continue soon

Loved the way you derived the exact meaning of what I wrote!Thank you!That makes me feel I am doing something right!πŸ˜‰
hes slowly turnin into a father...
hes unknowingly takin d responsibility...
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon
loved the update...loved the way khushi explained him evrything...i would love to know about "the talk" mamaji had with arnav...please please  include it tooo...it will be fun

cont soon