Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
great update!
loved the last dialouge btween arshi made me laugh and great precap!
Edited by Mahi1219 - 11 years ago
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last two updates were absolutely wonderful. This is turning out to be such a great story!

And the last bit was so hilarious.Loved it. :D
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was really well written. Loved arnavs concern for khushi and her morning sickness, loved howhe said to t anajli how it was, it was khushis happiness and he's not wiling to snatch it from her, really well written the emotion was precise to me! Thanks fro the pm can't wait for the Next part :)
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved how arnav put khushi infront of his di loved the update thanks for the pm
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update regarding arnav pov for khushi happiness 
must say awesome and superb update 
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: segad

please knock some sense into the anjali character and let her leave things be.  i have a nasty feeling though that dadi is not gonna let sleeping dogs lie. maturity with age is definitely optional in this family, isn't it?

glad to arnav's panic in the precap

That's the best way anyone could have described this family in!!Well done buddy!!👏
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏so i heard... about this ss from one of my friend... JAhnvi.luvs.ASR ... and just hearing a l'il introduction about it... had got me super excited... 
i usually start reading an ff/ss when they are either near completion or when they are complete... but hearing about ur ss concept... i decided to set on reading it immediately... i really loved haering about an absloutely different idea with which u came up... i m really eager to  go ahead and read this ss... but before tht i wantd to be ssure tht i congratulate u... for with sch a brilliant and unique idea...! even though i haven't read a single word yet... but i already know tht i m really gonna love... because ur viewpoint is really very impressive and captivating! ever since i heard about it... it's been haunting my brain...
will be bk soon with what i think about it... afterr i have finished reading!
but SERiously hats off to u jst for cming up with this brilliant idea onnly!!!
⭐️
farah53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minkle2

👏so i heard... about this ss from one of my friend... JAhnvi.luvs.ASR ... and just hearing a l'il introduction about it... had got me super excited... 

i usually start reading an ff/ss when they are either near completion or when they are complete... but hearing about ur ss concept... i decided to set on reading it immediately... i really loved haering about an absloutely different idea with which u came up... i m really eager to  go ahead and read this ss... but before tht i wantd to be ssure tht i congratulate u... for with sch a brilliant and unique idea...! even though i haven't read a single word yet... but i already know tht i m really gonna love... because ur viewpoint is really very impressive and captivating! ever since i heard about it... it's been haunting my brain...
will be bk soon with what i think about it... afterr i have finished reading!
but SERiously hats off to u jst for cming up with this brilliant idea onnly!!!
⭐️

Aww...Thank you!!This was by far sweeetest compliment I ever got for my work!🤗
farah53 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Arnav Will For Sure Love His Baby :) 😳