Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am waiting for the day when Arnav will say "Our child" or "Our baby"!! Let me see how Khushi get him to do that and how she makes Anjali realize that she cannot have their baby. I am glad that Khushi realizes that Arnav was manipulated and she's now decided enough is enough!!

I am awaiting Dadi's and Anjali's reaction when it dawns on them that Arnav will not ask Khushi to hand her baby over. I hope the rest of the family get to know how selfish Anjali is even the Guptas.

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I super liked it.. When he sees the heart beating in that ultrasound.. He will forget that he wanted to give it away to his di.. I have seen that the change when he saw the ultrasound for the first time..
Rimo22 thumbnail
love ur ff..
update soon.. 😊
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was stalking your thread for the update and as usual it's an awesome update again... Loved Khushi's maturity today while she showed him what she feels of the promise he made to his Di and then when she understood that he doesn't relate to the baby like she does,rather than throwing a hissy fit she did the right thing of teaching him how to start relating to the baby by involving him in everything regarding the baby... An understanding and loving mother would never underestimate the importance of a father in her child's life so instead of going mental with him in true Khushi style she behaved like a mother to work on him and make him understand what it's going to feel like to be a DAD... Once he understands it then no anjilli will matter bcz then a father will protect his baby and the brother will take a back seat.
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Aww Arnav can't bear khushi's tears... yay they are not giving their baby away... great update dear... glad you didn't drag the MU
sanluvug thumbnail
loved it. u didnt allow kushi 2 give her baby 2 anjali.. wonderful part.  hope arnav wont change his decision
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love your writing... and super loved this update as well...
urvashi_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG PHEWWW!!! that was great... Arnav really needs to improve his emotional intelligence xD He can be very tactless at times LOL
I love how Khushi put him in place. I love how you maintained Khushi's character... unlike our actual show at the moment. GRRR
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice hope kushi will do it...more than her n his di he will want tat child the most...