Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvashi_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME... I loved Khushi's reaction... I loved how she fought for her child. Arnav has no right to take that decison for her.

I agree with your DISAGREEMENT of giving away one's child to another.
Anjali doesnt have a physical capaility/ internal problem that prevents her having a child. Just no husband, and love is something she can find again.
Similarly, babies should not be exchanged between family members, as it will always create ill feelings. There is nothing wrong with adoption.  
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Please continue soon. Buddy whatever you do , don't make Khushi listen to Arnav and Anjali this time. Let her threaten Arnav about going to court against him if he tries to force her. This time she should not be a scapegoat and that dumbo woman a winner. Arnav has to get his priorities straight. Dumbali can't manipulate people to get their child and Arnav can't force a mom to give away her child. What a moron. He ruined her happiness in a moment and made her stressed in this stage.
Anyway I trust you and I hope Khushi is different in your ff. thanks
Maddy1270 thumbnail
looved khushi's retort to arnav's suggestion... has put arnav in his place... yes, anjali lost her child but doesn't mean khushi should just give hers up to anjali... I am sure this suggestion came at the instigation of dadi... anyway, being a mother is a blessing but if you aren't one doesn't mean that's the end of the world... I find anjali selfish and self-serving and the others' pampering isn't going to solve matters... if she is so bent upon being a mother, maybe she should try working with orphans or go in for IVF! god, I have no sympathy for her especially when she tries to hurt khushi! I'll withhold my comments about arnav till I know what he is going to do... is he going to be a better brother or a better husband?
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the update..it is very critical issue u r writing hope u take it well
i love khushi characterization here...she is strong nd to be independent. ...
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That is the tigress khushi we want to see and nt a sacrificial lamb..!!πŸ‘
She should stand on her decision firmly for the baby..coz it is HER baby..I can totally imagine anjali asking for it🀒

Awesom update...waiting for nxt part..!!πŸ˜ƒ
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now as she said a NO things will get even more interesting...
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love this story! :) waiting eagerly for next update!
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Grt update πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful donno wats gonna be arnavs and kushi reaction towards thm after this...looking forward plzzz Pm me and thanks for PM...
choochootrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is like a tigress protectg her cub...arnav shd have discuss first w her b4 deciding to give e baby away...lets see how kushi will fight for her rights...

Great work n hope u kip it comg!... πŸ€—