Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

lara offered NO ENTRY sequel. In dilemma! - Page 2

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This content was originally posted by: bambogli

A female actor is only reconsidered on a sequel if the role is trivial ala Rimi Sen in Dhoom series. Better drop the project Lara.

😆😆

so true mogli

Rimi now only gets a 2 minute cameo after every lets say 4 years. I feel bad for her though, she was a decent actor 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
even with 10 female actresses Lara cn stand out !!!😆

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rimi refused to do a cameo in Dhoom 3 though, she says she won't do anymore 'guest appearances'. Dumb move, it's not like she has any projects lined up! To be associated with a brand like Dhoom is big for her!

Anyway, I think Lara should do it! They already signed up Bips for the lead role once again. Although 10 actresses is a bit much, but it'll be interesting to see who they pick. You don't get the opportunity often to see all your favorite actresses in one film!

Although from what I heard, Lara, Celina and Esha are only doing cameos. The new actresses will have more pivotal roles, so I guess there are six new additions apart from them. I'm sure three will be known names and the other three won't matter.

I wonder how will they all fit on the poster!
Edited by *Aryan* - 11 years ago
*Aryan* thumbnail
I used to like Rimi until she made a racist comment about black people.. I think after that no one signed her up.

This is what she said during an interview:

"I play a sweet and beautiful girl in the film. The best thing that I like about the film is that though it has four heroes, I am the only heroine. Rohit Shetty is amazing as a director. He can make even a black African look pretty."
Edited by *Aryan* - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder who are going to be the rest 9 lol it would be interesting to see whether an A list actress would do this film or not ;-)
*Aryan* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adib40

I wonder who are going to be the rest 9 lol it would be interesting to see whether an A list actress would do this film or not ;-)

I doubt Salman can convince that many A-list actresses, I'm sure the cast will also include the likes of Zareen Khan or Shazhan Padamsee to fill in (a la Housefull 2).
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh God, why even consider esha and celina AT ALL even if its for cameos.

I dont think lara is being offered a cameo, well lets see.

I guess if there are as many as 10 actresses, most will have 10 minutes role like esha did in the first one. But if bips and lara have been offered, im sure there roles would be strong. They were all over in the first part having same screen time as anil kapoor. 

This content was originally posted by: *Aryan*

I doubt Salman can convince that many A-list actresses, I'm sure the cast will also include the likes of Zareen Khan or Shazhan Padamsee to fill in (a la Housefull 2).

Salman gets along with
  • Katrina
  • Kareena
  • Bipasha
  • Preity
  • Rani
  • Karishma
  • Sushmita
  • Lara
  • Priyanka
  • Kangana
  • Sonakshi
  • Asin
  • Zarine
Deepaka & Anushka were other names put forward in UTV & Zooms list.
Salman infact got those actress (in bold fonts) in a fashion show together. So it's possible. 

I doubt the movie will have 10 lead actresses. No officials statements out yet. Nothing from Anil Kapoor, Boney Kapoor, Anees Bazme, Salman Khan or Fardeen Khan. 
So let's wait & see

Hope Bipasha and Lara are in it. Both paired with Salman, since he has double role in the movie
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
walking ramps n doing movie together are two different things altogether mere bhaai...😆

Keep---------------Smiling !!😊
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *Aryan*

ya may be it would have all the newbies and they can take sonam too as she desperately needs a hit lol