Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

yes i guess.. 0 marks and can be saved only with voting.. if she is not eliminated this week, she will be put for voting along with others but with 0 marks.. dats how sushant too got back into the competition last year too i guess.. correct me if i'm wrong..

U confirm it.. i did not watched last JDJ season 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: salmangirl

yess!!! he got in thru votes ... he scored 0 ..same will be with isha

No, Sushant didn't get in through votes.

Last year there was a face off format. Those 2 couples who got the lowest scores + votes came in the faceoff and had to perform. One amongst them was chosen.

Sushant-Shampa got 0/60 marks cos he didn't perform one week due to his back problem, so his votes+scores total came down as compared to others (Mahi and Chang). The bottom 2 that week were Salman Yana and Sushant Shampa and both the couples performed in the face off. But the judges used their veto power (they had got one at the time of the wildcard) and saved both the couples instead of choosing one cos they felt both were very deserving. And so Sushant got saved. Next week Mahi got eliminated and Sushant Chang and Yana went into the finals.

The same thing had taken place prior to this one in the same season. Daya and Vrushali could not perform one week bcos of a back injury. Daya got 0 and so he came in the face off even though he had always got saved bcos of public voting earlier. But bcos of his low scores, his votes+ scores total got low this time around. He was in the face off with Ragini-Neerav and the judges chose Ragini and Neerav over him.

All the best to Isha and hope she recovers soon! :)
Edited by nikitagmc - 11 years ago
aiyshababy thumbnail
get well soon Isha without you this show not acceptable