Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha Sharvani not to perform this week in JDJ (Page 4)

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hope she gets saved, will like to see her in finale.

rekhasharma Groupbie
rekhasharma
rekhasharma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Why wasn't Pratyusha given a second chance then?Confused

she herself took a self elimination. . lol

thanks for the info. If that is so, fine! 
However, i remember reading somewhere about JDJ's format that if a participant skips, he/she is liable to elimination! anyways.I am not a basher, and have no intention of bashing Isha. in fact, I think that Isha is a terrific dancer, way ahead of any contestant in this show, in fact I think she would give tough competetion to Madhuri herself in her genre! I was just talking about the format!
I remember Pratyusha had said that she wasn't sure if she could continue, and then a source close to her had said that since she wouldn't be performing, she would be naturally eliminated!

Do not club every person as a basher without knowing his/her intentions first! I have no wish of bashing anyone, as thats not my taste! Even if I don't like someone, i don't stoop low and bash! 
For Heaven's sake,do not compare Pratusha with Isha. There is absolutely no one amongst the contestants who comes within a mile of Isha, and to Hell with the bashers.

Edited by rekhasharma - 03 September 2012 at 6:55am
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Exactly Confused

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

GC is still in the show na and for him they eliminated good dancers like Darsheel and shibani so be happy ... bcz even if isha will go ur Gc won't win ...it'll  be Rashmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
So if Isha does not perform this week, then the marks given to her would be zero? Then in the next elimination, it would only be votes to save her?
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

GC is still in the show na and for him they eliminated good dancers like Darsheel and shibani so be happy ... bcz even if isha will go ur Gc won't win ...it'll  be Rashmi

U blame GC's fans on starting the whole bashing process, while u bring GC in each post of u, which is provoking his fans... Which kind of dushmani u have with him?...

Edited by Zee_News - 03 September 2012 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

U blame GC's fans on starting the whole bashing process, while u bring GC in each post of u, which is provoking his fans... Which kind of dushmani u have with him?...

if u guys have forgotten ... pratyusha was voted out ... she got out bcoz of votes ...and not her health ...
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Originally posted by Zee_News

if u guys have forgotten ... pratyusha was voted out ... she got out bcoz of votes ...and not her health ...

Yeah, this is true, but I don't think JDJ being fair with her, she complained so many times about bad health... Anyway, it's over matter now, as they say, no excuses is allowed... Let's just enjoy the show Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index