Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha Sharvani not to perform this week in JDJ (Page 3)

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Get well soon

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

well, I read somewhere about the format and I said what i said based on that. If thats not the format, fine. I didn't watch last season, but yes, i heard recently that sushant was given a chance as well. But i don't know if thats the format or not. If it is, fine, not a problem. I read this elimination thing in that article about Pratyusha, so i made a comment, and was shocked to see myself clubbed as an Isha basher

As far as I can see, no one has termed you a basher, everyone simply tried clearing the MU, so please don't read into more than what it is.

I agree.. No one termed u as basher here.. U had ur doubts and we tried to clarify ur doubts.

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!Big smile never said u guys called me a basher! Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

ok get well soon isha 

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 03 September 2012 at 4:00am
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pentaminous.

Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
this is sad ! though i'm not an isha faan, i was looking forward to see her dance with the international chorographers ! :'(
get well soon Isha !
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

well, I read somewhere about the format and I said what i said based on that. If thats not the format, fine. I didn't watch last season, but yes, i heard recently that sushant was given a chance as well. But i don't know if thats the format or not. If it is, fine, not a problem. I read this elimination thing in that article about Pratyusha, so i made a comment, and was shocked to see myself clubbed as an Isha basher

As far as I can see, no one has termed you a basher, everyone simply tried clearing the MU, so please don't read into more than what it is.

I agree.. No one termed u as basher here.. U had ur doubts and we tried to clarify ur doubts.

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!Big smile never said u guys called me a basher! Shocked

I guess it was a general statement from Penta as there were isha-salman bashing in every post for the past 2 days.. Don't take it personal Smile

Pentaminous.

phloxy Groupbie
phloxy
phloxy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i hope she gets well soonSmile
pratimaan2012 Goldie
pratimaan2012
pratimaan2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Get well sooon Isha otherwise the basheres will concentrate 100% in bashing GC.Now atleast their 25% goes in praising u...not interested...in bashing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index