Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!😃 never said u guys called me a basher! ðŸ˜²

aray aray.. i did not mean U?? mene appko target nhi kara seriously ðŸ˜² I myself did not call u a basher.. actually so many salman isha bashers are roaming on this forum from saturday so thats y i quoted them not u.. sorry if u felt it was for u ðŸ˜³
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rekhasharma

For Heaven's sake,do not compare Pratusha with Isha. There is absolutely no one amongst the contestants who comes within a mile of Isha, and to Hell with the bashers.

And Pratiyusha was eliminated.. Isha is still in the show.. she is injured.. 
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Exactly ðŸ˜•

Pratyusha was eliminated.. Isha is not eliminated yet.. Please dont compare pratyusha's elimination into this.. 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Maria she was hospitalized thats y she took a self banned... It was posted on JDJ forum very earlier.. I wrote what i saw .. Plus Y Pratyusha is coming on this thread?? she was eliminated yaar... Isha is still in the show ðŸ˜ƒ

penta.. yes she was not going to perform that week as she was ill.. but then she got low votes too and was eliminated... if she didn't get low votes she wud have stayed back.. n i agree.. pratyusha is no longer part of the show... but i was just giving justification for y pratyusha wasn't given a chance to do same like isha..
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

penta.. yes she was not going to perform that week as she was ill.. but then she got low votes too and was eliminated... if she didn't get low votes she wud have stayed back.. n i agree.. pratyusha is no longer part of the show... but i was just giving justification for y pratyusha wasn't given a chance to do same like isha..

Isha k liye voting hogiii??? ðŸ˜² I m shocked ?? is it true?? 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

U blame GC's fans on starting the whole bashing process, while u bring GC in each post of u, which is provoking his fans... Which kind of dushmani u have with him?...

who r GC fans to pin Point anyone or to say who shld go out or what shld be done with this and that contestant  when they can't hear the same abt GC so when any GC fan will say so abt any other contestant i will bring GC bcz then when they will report my post their own posts will be valid for the same action and they shld also realize how it feels when they report each and every post which does not praise GC and they don't let anyone to discuss anything freely ... i have seen even simple posts getting edited out and topic getting closed when u were away 

GC fans shld be the last ones to even think abt commenting abt any other contestant 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Isha k liye voting hogiii??? ðŸ˜² I m shocked ?? is it true?? 

yes i guess.. 0 marks and can be saved only with voting.. if she is not eliminated this week, she will be put for voting along with others but with 0 marks.. dats how sushant too got back into the competition last year too i guess.. correct me if i'm wrong..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

who r GC fans to pin Point anyone or to say who shld go out or what shld be done with this and that contestant  when they can't hear the same abt GC so when any GC fan will say so abt any other contestant i will bring GC bcz then when they will report my post their own posts will be valid for the same action and they shld also realize how it feels when they report each and every post which does not praise GC and they don't let anyone to discuss anything freely ... i have seen even simple posts getting edited out and topic getting closed when u were away 

GC fans shld be the last ones to even think abt commenting abt any other contestant 

In this case it's the ppl u think r bashing should be blamed, not GC...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Pratyusha was eliminated.. Isha is not eliminated yet.. Please dont compare pratyusha's elimination into this.. 

Yeah, see my comments later on, this one is an old one...

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If anyone should b performing with international dancers it's isha for her standard is such. it's a loss for th audience and th show for missing her performance.😭