Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!😃 never said u guys called me a basher! ðŸ˜²

I guess it was a general statement from Penta as there were isha-salman bashing in every post for the past 2 days.. Don't take it personal 😊
pratimaan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Get well sooon Isha otherwise the basheres will concentrate 100% in bashing GC.Now atleast their 25% goes in praising u...not interested...in bashing
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hope she gets saved, will like to see her in finale.
rekhasharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the info. If that is so, fine! 
However, i remember reading somewhere about JDJ's format that if a participant skips, he/she is liable to elimination! anyways.I am not a basher, and have no intention of bashing Isha. in fact, I think that Isha is a terrific dancer, way ahead of any contestant in this show, in fact I think she would give tough competetion to Madhuri herself in her genre! I was just talking about the format!
I remember Pratyusha had said that she wasn't sure if she could continue, and then a source close to her had said that since she wouldn't be performing, she would be naturally eliminated!

Do not club every person as a basher without knowing his/her intentions first! I have no wish of bashing anyone, as thats not my taste! Even if I don't like someone, i don't stoop low and bash! 

For Heaven's sake,do not compare Pratusha with Isha. There is absolutely no one amongst the contestants who comes within a mile of Isha, and to Hell with the bashers.Edited by rekhasharma - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Why wasn't Pratyusha given a second chance then?😕

Exactly ðŸ˜•

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Why wasn't Pratyusha given a second chance then?😕

GC is still in the show na and for him they eliminated good dancers like Darsheel and shibani so be happy ... bcz even if isha will go ur Gc won't win ...it'll  be Rashmi
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So if Isha does not perform this week, then the marks given to her would be zero? Then in the next elimination, it would only be votes to save her?
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

GC is still in the show na and for him they eliminated good dancers like Darsheel and shibani so be happy ... bcz even if isha will go ur Gc won't win ...it'll  be Rashmi

U blame GC's fans on starting the whole bashing process, while u bring GC in each post of u, which is provoking his fans... Which kind of dushmani u have with him?...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zee_News

U blame GC's fans on starting the whole bashing process, while u bring GC in each post of u, which is provoking his fans... Which kind of dushmani u have with him?...

if u guys have forgotten ... pratyusha was voted out ... she got out bcoz of votes ...and not her health ...
Originally posted by: salmangirl

if u guys have forgotten ... pratyusha was voted out ... she got out bcoz of votes ...and not her health ...

Yeah, this is true, but I don't think JDJ being fair with her, she complained so many times about bad health... Anyway, it's over matter now, as they say, no excuses is allowed... Let's just enjoy the show ðŸ˜Š