Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

thanks for the info. If that is so, fine! 
However, i remember reading somewhere about JDJ's format that if a participant skips, he/she is liable to elimination! anyways.I am not a basher, and have no intention of bashing Isha. in fact, I think that Isha is a terrific dancer, way ahead of any contestant in this show, in fact I think she would give tough competetion to Madhuri herself in her genre! I was just talking about the format!
I remember Pratyusha had said that she wasn't sure if she could continue, and then a source close to her had said that since she wouldn't be performing, she would be naturally eliminated!

Do not club every person as a basher without knowing his/her intentions first! I have no wish of bashing anyone, as thats not my taste! Even if I don't like someone, i don't stoop low and bash! 

But wasn't Sushant given the same chance last season where he skipped a week and continued then onwards. If it is true, then its quite fair, guess it all comes down to what the makers/judges/TRP want.

But I am sad that she won't be performing with DWTS choreo. I was actually looking forward to it.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well, I read somewhere about the format and I said what i said based on that. If thats not the format, fine. I didn't watch last season, but yes, i heard recently that sushant was given a chance as well. But i don't know if thats the format or not. If it is, fine, not a problem. I read this elimination thing in that article about Pratyusha, so i made a comment, and was shocked to see myself clubbed as an Isha basher!  Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago

well, I read somewhere about the format and I said what i said based on that. If thats not the format, fine. I didn't watch last season, but yes, i heard recently that sushant was given a chance as well. But i don't know if thats the format or not. If it is, fine, not a problem. I read this elimination thing in that article about Pratyusha, so i made a comment, and was shocked to see myself clubbed as an Isha basher

As far as I can see, no one has termed you a basher, everyone simply tried clearing the MU, so please don't read into more than what it is.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: salmangirl

Poor her..saw her press meet pics..her hand is plastered..We wil save them by hook or crook..glad salman is performing...And those talking about disqualification..dnt forget the sushant's case last year..n it has been done in foreign seasn as well...pratyusha was voted out..

Me too happy that salman is performing 😳 can't wait to watch him rock with the international dancers
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

As far as I can see, no one has termed you a basher, everyone simply tried clearing the MU, so please don't read into more than what it is.

I agree.. No one termed u as basher here.. U had ur doubts and we tried to clarify ur doubts.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

and was shocked to see myself clubbed as an Isha basher!

dnt take it to hrt..u will be questiond..coz every other persn come here nw a days to bash eithr salman or isha..
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

I agree.. No one termed u as basher here.. U had ur doubts and we tried to clarify ur doubts.

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!😃 never said u guys called me a basher! ðŸ˜²
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ok get well soon isha 

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago

probably u guys missed Penataminous's comment!😃 never said u guys called me a basher! ðŸ˜²

He commented as a general statement, never called you one. So relax.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is sad ! though i'm not an isha faan, i was looking forward to see her dance with the international chorographers ! :'(
get well soon Isha !