Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up (Page 8)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I was hoping i would get to see your post before i went to sleep Rima. I shall sleep in peace now :)  I thought i was the only minority today in feeling that way.

Great post. The Cvs are confused as hell at this point of time. It's time to sort it out and decide what kinda audience they really want.

Because they aimed at a different audience with a unique concept and even gained them, but halfway through they seem to have lost way and are terribly confused ever since trying to be like everyone else. Sadly, the intellectual audience will NOT EVER like it. They cannot expect us to serenely watch the show the same way. Dekhna hai to dekho - Sad comment made ever! Ab Bhugto!

So if the CVs stand divided about what they want to follow as a theme and which kind of audience they want to focus on, the fall is inevitable as we can see.
  - Stage is already set Rima. The ball is in their court and they have to take a call.

The current state of the cvs is - Saap bhi mar jaaye aur lathi bhi na toote. It can't happen. They have to make a choice. DKS or the much loved Arnav Khuhsi Love story - Good Luck to them!

P.S : was doing some random search on phrases and see what i found? A post on Anjali way back in January by a member called Murphy369. Really Anjali has not been a very respected character for a long time. See this Rima, you'll have a good laugh.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2654178

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOmrima

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Rima well said this ph needs reality check alongwith u know whom i mean. They start new twist n left in loophools.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrarima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayad

I whole heartedly agree because if focus and plots have changed then the audience needs to know so we can decide where we spend our time. Where are the PR folks for this production house?

It is also important for actors to have a say in the character development and not just go with the flow. Some of the most successful actors have been known to work closely on their characters with the directors and scriptwriters. More so on a daily soap in order for them to be vested in a long running role. Ultimately if a script is weak then the directors and editors have a responsability to ensure that the end result is worthy of their vision or get back to the drawing board.

IPKKND must decide on what their main plot, thesis whatever you want to call it, is and stick with it. Romance and the coming together of two very different lovers are the reasons I started watching the show. Naturally this could lead to some humorous, some painful and or some very sensual moments. And, with the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya I expected to see the screen burn up with heat! 
I did get to see this initially but then somewhere things got really muddled and now I feel that's am watching the show thru a kaleidoscope! 

So yes, for me,  I need 4 Lions to take accountability and make a statement to the audience on where this show is going. I do not need the writers or directors to get outraged by the audience feedback and defend their work which to be frank is very wishy washy! 

Saving grace for IPKKND remains the acting skills of Barun and Sanaya and maybe they too need to become more demanding and or protective of the characters they portray.

Cheers,
Maya

@ Red: Bang On Mayad. The actors work closely on their roles and the way it shapes up. The chemistry issue has come up numerous times, but its not majorly discussed here as it ends up in a fight about their favorite actors most of the times. If there is a problem it always needs to be tended to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Great post rima, and I agree 100% with you ..
They should be clear with audience .. so the audience will not what to expect from them ..

I hope that CVs be honest with Audience ..
Why they fool us by promoting the track as Arhi re-marriage , while it was Di drama !?
If they trust their capabilities of making the show remain in top , with their new concept and the lead , why the didn't say it clearly ..?!
They are not fair to Sanaya .. they exploiting her popularity by promoting that she is the female lead, but she is not ..

true

they are foolng us for a long time now

they do not deserveaudience as loyal as us
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

I was hoping i would get to see your post before i went to sleep Rima. I shall sleep in peace now :)  I thought i was the only minority today in feeling that way.

Great post. The Cvs are confused as hell at this point of time. It's time to sort it out and decide what kinda audience they really want.

Because they aimed at a different audience with a unique concept and even gained them, but halfway through they seem to have lost way and are terribly confused ever since trying to be like everyone else. Sadly, the intellectual audience will NOT EVER like it. They cannot expect us to serenely watch the show the same way. Dekhna hai to dekho - Sad comment made ever! Ab Bhugto!

So if the CVs stand divided about what they want to follow as a theme and which kind of audience they want to focus on, the fall is inevitable as we can see.
  - Stage is already set Rima. The ball is in their court and they have to take a call.

The current state of the cvs is - Saap bhi mar jaaye aur lathi bhi na toote. It can't happen. They have to make a choice. DKS or the much loved Arnav Khuhsi Love story - Good Luck to them!

P.S : was doing some random search on phrases and see what i found? A post on Anjali way back in January by a member called Murphy369. Really Anjali has not been a very respected character for a long time. See this Rima, you'll have a good laugh.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2654178
chaitra thanks for wanting to read my post

actually saap bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi toot gaya and they have gained nothing
they neither gained the audience they wanted

they also lost us

anyway i will read the opther post

i do need a good laugh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Fabulous points as always

I wish if arnav wud have reacted even half of yesterdays episode for Khushi when he knows that she is innocent and still he shouted at her on 12th july.

Neways this extra marital affair base has been streched too much into the core away from the love story.
I feel no pain for anjali..i dont know why..Its all interconnected with all episodes starting from 2011 till now. Because those havenet been solved so far. For me the show is still standing incomplete on that terrace scene when arnav saw shyam n khushi. 
No need to add additional points bcoz u know RIMA exactly what i wantedLOL

Just want someone to make a post on easy steps to recuperate from the DHOKHA that Cv's have given us from time to time. I am ready to attend the classesWink.

abracadabrarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Fabulous points as always

I wish if arnav wud have reacted even half of yesterdays episode for Khushi when he knows that she is innocent and still he shouted at her on 12th july.

Neways this extra marital affair base has been streched too much into the core away from the love story.
I feel no pain for anjali..i dont know why..Its all interconnected with all episodes starting from 2011 till now. Because those havenet been solved so far. For me the show is still standing incomplete on that terrace scene when arnav saw shyam n khushi. 
No need to add additional points bcoz u know RIMA exactly what i wantedLOL

Just want someone to make a post on easy steps to recuperate from the DHOKHA that Cv's have given us from time to time. I am ready to attend the classesWink.

ricky i know what you feel
and I am on the same page as you
time and again i feel by cheating khushi of redemption track they cheated us

RickyBahlabracadabra

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Rima this is the most saddest part that we ate so affected by the story line.

which never happened before for other serials.

Neways u might be in office now..carry on..dear

Go to top