Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up (Page 7)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Every single fan wants to convey this message to the CVs!

Thanks for putting it in a beautiful wayClap
most welcome

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Yes either re-launch it as Didi Ka Dard or give us back our IPKKND.
Either stop giving random Rabba Veys or give us those pasionate Rabba Veys.
Either promote the miscarriage track or give us the marriage track.
Choose one CVs.

they seem to have chosen miscarriage past and a few rabba veys : a fruit chat
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awahnee

Rima this is the voice of every fan of ipk out there. But i dont think it is ever possible. they r greedy they want to cut the cake and have it too. so they r just giving a blind eye to the audiences demands & goin ahead with DKS concept & throwing arhi scenes in betn to keep the audience watching...so disgusting of them
i absolutely agree with what you said
Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afyarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

First of all Rima nice post...I am fed up and loosing patience with the confusion about whts going on in CVs mind...

Yes just give us a straight message...If it is love story we will cling onto it...If it DKS then hello hi bye bye for me...Wont waste much time, making post being confused wht we are going to get next...I am not here for some saas bahu, foeticide crap...There are thousand serials like that and million viewers who follow those serials...But your audience which you already got cant digest these kind of track...
And now CV dont tell us you didnt confused us...Your representative said it was DKS concept all along...Which is rubbish we all know...We are not some stupid TRP aunties who you thought dont follows all the details...
Its already too late and dont check our patience further more...

agree
we are all netizens and keep tab of every info
if they thought they cud get away with DKS after promising a love story they are sadly mistaken with this thinking audience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I whole heartedly agree because if focus and plots have changed then the audience needs to know so we can decide where we spend our time. Where are the PR folks for this production house?

It is also important for actors to have a say in the character development and not just go with the flow. Some of the most successful actors have been known to work closely on their characters with the directors and scriptwriters. More so on a daily soap in order for them to be vested in a long running role. Ultimately if a script is weak then the directors and editors have a responsability to ensure that the end result is worthy of their vision or get back to the drawing board.

IPKKND must decide on what their main plot, thesis whatever you want to call it, is and stick with it. Romance and the coming together of two very different lovers are the reasons I started watching the show. Naturally this could lead to some humorous, some painful and or some very sensual moments. And, with the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya I expected to see the screen burn up with heat! 
I did get to see this initially but then somewhere things got really muddled and now I feel that's am watching the show thru a kaleidoscope! 

So yes, for me,  I need 4 Lions to take accountability and make a statement to the audience on where this show is going. I do not need the writers or directors to get outraged by the audience feedback and defend their work which to be frank is very wishy washy! 

Saving grace for IPKKND remains the acting skills of Barun and Sanaya and maybe they too need to become more demanding and or protective of the characters they portray.

Cheers,
Maya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayad

I whole heartedly agree because if focus and plots have changed then the audience needs to know so we can decide where we spend our time. Where are the PR folks for this production house?

It is also important for actors to have a say in the character development and not just go with the flow. Some of the most successful actors have been known to work closely on their characters with the directors and scriptwriters. More so on a daily soap in order for them to be vested in a long running role. Ultimately if a script is weak then the directors and editors have a responsability to ensure that the end result is worthy of their vision or get back to the drawing board.

IPKKND must decide on what their main plot, thesis whatever you want to call it, is and stick with it. Romance and the coming together of two very different lovers are the reasons I started watching the show. Naturally this could lead to some humorous, some painful and or some very sensual moments. And, with the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya I expected to see the screen burn up with heat! 
I did get to see this initially but then somewhere things got really muddled and now I feel that's am watching the show thru a kaleidoscope! 

So yes, for me,  I need 4 Lions to take accountability and make a statement to the audience on where this show is going. I do not need the writers or directors to get outraged by the audience feedback and defend their work which to be frank is very wishy washy! 

Saving grace for IPKKND remains the acting skills of Barun and Sanaya and maybe they too need to become more demanding and or protective of the characters they portray.

Cheers,
Maya
very true

don't know if you are familiar with aamir khan's work

he is famous for being an interfering actor

he walks out on things (now not earlier in his career) if things are not as he thinks a character should be

and man!

his interference pays off

he just etches the characters in the memory

i think barun and sanaya shud start doing the same soon

best to protect one's territory

mayadAfya

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Great post rima, and I agree 100% with you ..
They should be clear with audience .. so the audience will not what to expect from them ..

I hope that CVs be honest with Audience ..
Why they fool us by promoting the track as Arhi re-marriage , while it was Di drama !?
If they trust their capabilities of making the show remain in top , with their new concept and the lead , why the didn't say it clearly ..?!
They are not fair to Sanaya .. they exploiting her popularity by promoting that she is the female lead, but she is not ..

abracadabrarima

Go to top