Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up (Page 5)

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Rima I have always been able to get a clear picture of my agonized state of mind through your contents...!! As always u have done it once again..

To be very honest I have lost the energy of ranting anymore...I just realized that all these frustration, uncontrollable anger and agitation r ultimately taking a toll on my health...!! So much that somehow I am always having the presence of this nagging gloominess all around..I am sick yaar!! Sick to death... Moreover the biased attitude of Forum and it's Mods actually make me detest voicing my opinion over here..

All I wanna say for your post is Bang On!! It just depresses me all the more, thinking at the end of the day all our constructive criticism and analysis r bound to go down the drain..

Bcos it's been said, once a rabbit is always a rabbit...!!
After all if u r sleeping u can be awaken, but if u pretend to have been sleeping., then absolutely no amount of pulling can wake u up...!

Edited by monalisa1234 - 03 September 2012 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your post. The CVs/PH need to  be honest to their audience.  At this point, this serial is neither here nor there.Confused

Something wrong with the' like' button. it's not workingShocked

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Guys like button not working and I am caught up in meetings

forgive me

but i loved all of your responses

each one of you
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

and yes keep the discussion going

Edited by rima - 03 September 2012 at 5:20am
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
like button is not working...

anw, as much as i rant on them, i have not given up.

maybe i am a fool for letting them take me on a joy ride...
just one word from the cvs that IPK is indeed taking the DKS route, and i'll drop off!

rima

nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Either live up to the concept of a love story and remain faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Or

Give up the pretence and let it be the Didi ki saut original concept, be faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Either live up to the expectations of an articulate, intelligent and thinking audience that looks for finesse and sensitivity and continue to be 'different' the way you were once

Or

Give up the pretence of being 'different' and go ahead and cater to audience who likes the typical serials that love sensationalism, melodrama and saas bahu factors

I have always believed that a house divided against itself falls.

So if the CVs stand divided about what they want to follow as a theme and which kind of audience they want to focus on, the fall is inevitable as we can see.

So, CVs time to live it up to one thing and give up the other thing'whichever that is.

This will help your audience take a call on what to expect and they will either live it up watching the show or give up and move on.

What say?

PS: My replies will be delayed ot limited sorry guys

StarStar  AN APT ARTICLE 
ITS REALLY TIME THEY DECIDE WHICH ROAD THEY WANT TO TAKE US DOWN...
EVERYTHING IS SO ILLOGICALConfused...SPECIALLY THE FRI EPI...ShockedShocked

rima

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah they need to decide if this show is about "Mindless sensationalism" and "DI overload" OR the show is about Arnav and Khushi and THEIR struggle from Hate to Misunderstanding to "True love"!

If ONLY the CV's had not made the blunder of COMPROMISING the LEADS story to show DI's story, then there wont be this sort of backlash! We used to be in ARHI heaven at one time, and now we are in DI HELL!

CV's decide! HOW many charachters will you make brainless / spineless and a "Prop" besides DI to facilitate this MINDLESS over hyped DI + Villain story?? Nani is totally compromised! She is NOT the matriarch she used to be since STOPWA came!She acts like a mindless prop and her dialogues mean nothing! Manorama is even MORE of a caricature! Akash was also made into a jackass who just says "DI DI"all day long! Only NK was not totally compromised!

WHAT is left in the alter of DI?? Can the CV's PLEASE STICK to the USP of this show? If NOT, why are SP sending SARUN to the UK? Also WHO made this show a cult hit? SARUN and ARHI?? OR DI and DB?? SARUN are the winners of most of the "best Jodi" awards + other acting awards, and SARUN are  the STARS!! So give THEM their due!! It is ONLY fair!

very good points my friend...when he loves his DI so much he shouldn't have declare his love to khushi..we all know that he will choose his stupid di over his love because he very well know that kkg can look after herself unlike his feather brain DI...LOL
like button is not working ...Shocked

and i like the name STOPWA...ROFL
and DB didn't win best behn award...Wink

Edited by kitty25 - 03 September 2012 at 5:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappyAfyarima

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
My take is that CV's storyline had been good throughout..But the execution has not been upto the mark since the contract marriage took place..Had they concentrated on conveying the message properly ,'DIdi ki saut' track wouldn't have looked this pathetic..They leave out minute details of the story and expect us to fill in the blanks..So my analysis is that a sharp direction and a tighter editing can do wonders even to the present storyline and they can effectively connect the current story to the love story between Arnav and Khushi.. 

rima

Go to top