Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up (Page 4)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thats it!!!!either live it up or give it up.!!!...actually i give it up now...think they will also...bcs its hard to live it up to ipk...now...nd the other choice dats dks is not less than give it up...
May God bless that POOR souls!!!!they r in a puzzle now...
Great post as aleays!!!!! Big smile

Edited by sanja_here - 03 September 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I give up. At least i ve the excuse that i ve not watched the previous show by this PH. I am surprised that many ppl who had watched their prev show (u can easily make out frm their profile pictures or FF) took the risk of watching yet another show by this PH.

They follow the same routine Rima. They get an awesome lead cast, an awesome base story, good promos in the beginning, a few gripping episodes in the beginning, sizzling chemistry between the leads & then ruin & chaos always ensue. Their production values r cringe worthy. They soon forget the basic premise of the show. In Geet it was supposed 2 be a strong voice against honour killing, teen marriage & pregnancy etc. But it soon deteriorated into mushy romance with OTT, mindless tracks. u ll b appalled that the heroine actually plays cupid between her own cousin & her 1st hubby who is always her devar & who deserted her pregnant in an airport Dead

Now coming back to IPKKND. Same story. They get an awesome lead cast, an awesome base story, good promos in the beginning, a few gripping episodes in the beginning, sizzling chemistry between the leads & then ruin & chaos always ensue. Again they ve forgotten the basic premise of this show viz. an intense love-hate story. Instead wat v ve is the once AYM (Angry young man) ASR smiling 24/7 like an idiot, KKG with her skimpy dresses, poison ivy with her bonsai baby & her twitchy hubby & their never ending nok-jhoks Dead

Its not a wake up call for the CVs but idiots like us. Either see the writing on the wall & stop watching or simply shelve ur grey cells & watch this inane plot.

Even SARUN look disinterested & not really great (acting wise) & of course who can blame them? I just hope they quit so that i can also quit rather than enduring this migraine inducing drama Angry

Edited by Angels11 - 03 September 2012 at 5:44am

rima

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

I have no hopes from this PH. They destroy their own shows and leave frustrated fans who find it difficult to forgive them.

I used to wonder why Geet fans were so angry on 4 Lions and now I know the feeling.

Create beautiful characters and captivate the audience with magic and then after a year drop them like a hot potato.

I can't see the magic ever returning.

rima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Rima, as always you speak what's in my heart and you word it beautifully so that it makes perfect sense. I have nothing to add.

rima

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
so very true

they are them self so confused and negative that they have made viewers too

SamanthaG Senior Member
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I agree.

I started watching this show because of the first few promos. A promise of a unique love story. During the first few months I fell in love with the leads. I continued to enjoy it up until the middle of the kidnapping track. That's when I think they completely lost the plot. Yeah there were many bloopers and inconsistencies, despite this I enjoyed the show...even when they dragged the Shyam track for a year it was still tolerable.

The one thing I cannot handle is woman being made to look brainless and clingy. The only way to redeem Anjali's character now is to make her start using her brain.

I don't know, maybe the CV's have a surprise in store for us.

rima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yeah they need to decide if this show is about "Mindless sensationalism" and "DI overload" OR the show is about Arnav and Khushi and THEIR struggle from Hate to Misunderstanding to "True love"!

If ONLY the CV's had not made the blunder of COMPROMISING the LEADS story to show DI's story, then there wont be this sort of backlash! We used to be in ARHI heaven at one time, and now we are in DI HELL!

CV's decide! HOW many charachters will you make brainless / spineless and a "Prop" besides DI to facilitate this MINDLESS over hyped DI + Villain story?? Nani is totally compromised! She is NOT the matriarch she used to be since STOPWA came!She acts like a mindless prop and her dialogues mean nothing! Manorama is even MORE of a caricature! Akash was also made into a jackass who just says "DI DI"all day long! Only NK was not totally compromised!

WHAT is left in the alter of DI?? Can the CV's PLEASE STICK to the USP of this show? If NOT, why are SP sending SARUN to the UK? Also WHO made this show a cult hit? SARUN and ARHI?? OR DI and DB?? SARUN are the winners of most of the "best Jodi" awards + other acting awards, and SARUN are  the STARS!! So give THEM their due!! It is ONLY fair!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 03 September 2012 at 5:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappy.A.l.i.a.rimaFazila~

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I still think we should give them a chance before writing them off.

rima

Go to top