Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up (Page 3)

awahnee Groupbie
awahnee
awahnee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Rima this is the voice of every fan of ipk out there. But i dont think it is ever possible. they r greedy they want to cut the cake and have it too. so they r just giving a blind eye to the audiences demands & goin ahead with DKS concept & throwing arhi scenes in betn to keep the audience watching...so disgusting of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Yes either re-launch it as Didi Ka Dard or give us back our IPKKND.
Either stop giving random Rabba Veys or give us those pasionate Rabba Veys.
Either promote the miscarriage track or give us the marriage track.
Choose one CVs.

like button is not working now ..i like this post..Thumbs Up

rima

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more ! I have been saying this for ages , since they started this whole U turn on the plot...

A lot of us signed up for this drama basis what we saw in terms of the promos, arshi scenes etc...the fact that the one CONSISTENT prize the serial has won across all award shows is 'best Jodi', and NOT ' best sister' , should tell a lot of people what the show is all about ...it was about the LEAD COUPLE.

Now if PH wanna change it - their prerogative. You can only stop someone that much, then if they still want to kill their baby, up to them. BUT - if they want to change it to a bro-sis focus, then go the whole hog...don't belittle our intelligence by feeding us 5 minutes of the lead couple per episode while stuffing in 17 minutes of the sis-dadi-bro in law tears n swears drama. Go be a Star Plus soap - we'll hold our 5 days of mourning, then go on with our lives , with the support of the lovely old pre kidnapping scenes.

If not - go back to Feb, see what worked for you, and fix the drama. Make the leads the leads again, let the support cast SUPPORT instead of standing around like stringless puppets. You want a dose of start plus - then get some Nayi soch into the ever crying sister...let her be the one to get up, dust off, and go kick some ass. Then see the amount of sympathy she gets...way more than what you are trying to desperately beg for now. If you think you wont get TRPs this way - ...go check past records.

But whatever you decide, please just decide - and fast -  one way or the other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappyrima

jojocheeku Groupbie
jojocheeku
jojocheeku

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
True, please decide your target audience and then stick with it. Don't try to please everyone. It doesnt work.

rima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Honestly Rima, the show don't excite me anymore. Even ArHi are not able to re-generate my interest in the show coz we are getting very less of them and whatever we are getting, it looks forced and just for the sake of it. The only reason I will watch the show now is only coz of habit and nothing else.

I think the main thing that is going wrong with this show is that the cvs have abondoned the main concept of the show long ago and now had resorted to impulsive and half-baked tracks. If we look at all other SP shows no matter if we like them or not, the key to their success and high TRPs is that they have stick to their concept and that's what attracts viewers.

Coming to the fate of the show. I don't think wo the show can bounce back now, it has reached such a low point now that reviving it is gonna be an uphill task and I don't think so the makers are proficient enough to do that.

So now I have unfortunately prepared myself for the worse and won't be surprised if the show doesn't see another anniversary.

rima

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Well said Rima. Clap   I think with Friday's episode they have already shown that they made the decision to cater to melodrama audience. They just have to make it official. If that's what they want nothing wrong with their decision - we just don't want to watch it.

rima

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Well said!  Thumbs Up

rima

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3