CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
like button is not working...

anw, as much as i rant on them, i have not given up.

maybe i am a fool for letting them take me on a joy ride...
just one word from the cvs that IPK is indeed taking the DKS route, and i'll drop off!

Originally posted by rima

Either live up to the concept of a love story and remain faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Or

Give up the pretence and let it be the Didi ki saut original concept, be faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Either live up to the expectations of an articulate, intelligent and thinking audience that looks for finesse and sensitivity and continue to be 'different' the way you were once

Or

Give up the pretence of being 'different' and go ahead and cater to audience who likes the typical serials that love sensationalism, melodrama and saas bahu factors

I have always believed that a house divided against itself falls.

So if the CVs stand divided about what they want to follow as a theme and which kind of audience they want to focus on, the fall is inevitable as we can see.

So, CVs time to live it up to one thing and give up the other thing'whichever that is.

This will help your audience take a call on what to expect and they will either live it up watching the show or give up and move on.

What say?

PS: My replies will be delayed ot limited sorry guys

⭐️⭐️  AN APT ARTICLE 
ITS REALLY TIME THEY DECIDE WHICH ROAD THEY WANT TO TAKE US DOWN...
EVERYTHING IS SO ILLOGICALπŸ˜•...SPECIALLY THE FRI EPI...😲😲

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah they need to decide if this show is about "Mindless sensationalism" and "DI overload" OR the show is about Arnav and Khushi and THEIR struggle from Hate to Misunderstanding to "True love"!

If ONLY the CV's had not made the blunder of COMPROMISING the LEADS story to show DI's story, then there wont be this sort of backlash! We used to be in ARHI heaven at one time, and now we are in DI HELL!

CV's decide! HOW many charachters will you make brainless / spineless and a "Prop" besides DI to facilitate this MINDLESS over hyped DI + Villain story?? Nani is totally compromised! She is NOT the matriarch she used to be since STOPWA came!She acts like a mindless prop and her dialogues mean nothing! Manorama is even MORE of a caricature! Akash was also made into a jackass who just says "DI DI"all day long! Only NK was not totally compromised!

WHAT is left in the alter of DI?? Can the CV's PLEASE STICK to the USP of this show? If NOT, why are SP sending SARUN to the UK? Also WHO made this show a cult hit? SARUN and ARHI?? OR DI and DB?? SARUN are the winners of most of the "best Jodi" awards + other acting awards, and SARUN are  the STARS!! So give THEM their due!! It is ONLY fair!

very good points my friend...when he loves his DI so much he shouldn't have declare his love to khushi..we all know that he will choose his stupid di over his love because he very well know that kkg can look after herself unlike his feather brain DI...πŸ˜†
like button is not working ...😲

and i like the name STOPWA...🀣
and DB didn't win best behn award...πŸ˜‰
Edited by kitty25 - 11 years ago
My take is that CV's storyline had been good throughout..But the execution has not been upto the mark since the contract marriage took place..Had they concentrated on conveying the message properly ,'DIdi ki saut' track wouldn't have looked this pathetic..They leave out minute details of the story and expect us to fill in the blanks..So my analysis is that a sharp direction and a tighter editing can do wonders even to the present storyline and they can effectively connect the current story to the love story between Arnav and Khushi.. 
Yup Rima, very sensible post...If the cvs can make up their mind which route they are taking which will save us to a lot of trouble...
I will be reading WU this whole week and coming to IF just to read ur posts...The hooligan girls are on a roll , i am loving their post soo much ...IF is become my alternative planet ...
I am really exhausted Rima,have you watched this show called between the lions,it's on PBS kids, my kids watch it..there is segment called cliff hangar.." He will say CAN'T HOLD MUCH LONGER " thats how I feel right now...
Labour day weekend so I will be Back later in the night...
Originally posted by Edella17

Res

Honestly to me, this show is beyond redemption after the disaster of Friday 

What started out as a love-story has suddenly taken major turns in the story-line where the leads are not being sidelined as the story has to fit the demands of a parallel character...

If they can be so fickle minded now, Can I trust them not to do the same in the future..

If they cant get the prioritizes of the show's story line right in the next month or two, I would strongly suggest that they give it up so that the element which attracted masses is slightly preserved and not completely ruined with the DKS Track...

I would rather end this torture in a couple of months than continue to suffer for years...

Its all in their hands, Just like the characters, The CVs are now at crossroads...Lets pray they take the correct decision so that IPK is not ruined for the fans...

If the CVs play their cards right, This show might be salvageable ...

Great Post as always Di...Continue making them because I love reading them πŸ˜ƒ

thanks about the post

well they have done their best to ruin the show

what can I hope?

Dare I hope

Every hope has crashed

and every dream has burst

I don't know if I can ever feel the same for this show...sometimes I feel I may...sometimes no
Originally posted by velangini

cvs are the most confused souls in all this fiasco
they don't know where they are heading
their drive to be different made a big difference to the show in a way where they are banging their heads on what their next move had to be
they don't close loopholes which glare at audience
do they even remember that they gave us a love-hate story few months back
or are they so engrossed in DKS track that they forgot they have a love story to take care of

it all became a rotten fruit salad
please end the show on a highnote yaar
the show has lost it's charm
either stick to love story or to DKS
half baked stories will not work with audience

correct

it is currently a half cooked meal

that you can neither eat

not can you throw away
Originally posted by Harshitha

Lovely title :
rather confusing the audience they should come clean as to what they want to show & let the audience choose what they want to see
they say something & they show something else
The promos seems so good at time but the tracks not even close to it sadly.

In all this mess i so cheated the whole time.

harshu just why, why did they have to mix the tracks and ruin things

i don't get it yaar

remarriage on its own would have got trps

shyam return on its own wud have created drama

past on its own cud have created drama.

now we are in a rotten mess
Originally posted by kitty25

Exactly again RIMA πŸ‘...good advice to the CV'S...πŸ˜†
😊they ain't listening buddy
Originally posted by Fazila~

U said itπŸ‘...first di key saut n now di ka baby...whats next??? Di ka pati?? All is for di then whats for Arshi and us??? zero...wish they would listen and do something...n concentrate on the real leads of the show...the one that gets awards...the one on whom vms n os n ffs r written...sigh...cvs plz save ur baby atleast...

Editing...they forgot Dis brother n his wife...completely...
yes di's brother is there to cry over her

and his wife is there to serve the di

that is their utility