Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs and PH: Either live it up or give it up

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Either live up to the concept of a love story and remain faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Or

Give up the pretence and let it be the Didi ki saut original concept, be faithful to the theme and focus on the audience for these

Either live up to the expectations of an articulate, intelligent and thinking audience that looks for finesse and sensitivity and continue to be 'different' the way you were once

Or

Give up the pretence of being 'different' and go ahead and cater to audience who likes the typical serials that love sensationalism, melodrama and saas bahu factors

I have always believed that a house divided against itself falls.

So if the CVs stand divided about what they want to follow as a theme and which kind of audience they want to focus on, the fall is inevitable as we can see.

So, CVs time to live it up to one thing and give up the other thing'whichever that is.

This will help your audience take a call on what to expect and they will either live it up watching the show or give up and move on.

What say?

PS: My replies will be delayed ot limited sorry guys
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Honestly to me, this show is beyond redemption after the disaster of Friday 

What started out as a love-story has suddenly taken major turns in the story-line where the leads are not being sidelined as the story has to fit the demands of a parallel character...

If they can be so fickle minded now, Can I trust them not to do the same in the future..

If they cant get the prioritizes of the show's story line right in the next month or two, I would strongly suggest that they give it up so that the element which attracted masses is slightly preserved and not completely ruined with the DKS Track...

I would rather end this torture in a couple of months than continue to suffer for years...

Its all in their hands, Just like the characters, The CVs are now at crossroads...Lets pray they take the correct decision so that IPK is not ruined for the fans...

If the CVs play their cards right, This show might be salvageable ...

Great Post as always Di...Continue making them because I love reading them πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cvs are the most confused souls in all this fiasco
they don't know where they are heading
their drive to be different made a big difference to the show in a way where they are banging their heads on what their next move had to be
they don't close loopholes which glare at audience
do they even remember that they gave us a love-hate story few months back
or are they so engrossed in DKS track that they forgot they have a love story to take care of

it all became a rotten fruit salad
please end the show on a highnote yaar
the show has lost it's charm
either stick to love story or to DKS
half baked stories will not work with audience

Edited by velangini - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely title :
rather confusing the audience they should come clean as to what they want to show & let the audience choose what they want to see
they say something & they show something else
The promos seems so good at time but the tracks not even close to it sadly.

In all this mess i feel so cheated the whole time.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly again RIMA πŸ‘...good advice to the CV'S...πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U said itπŸ‘...first di key saut n now di ka baby...whats next??? Di ka pati?? All is for di then whats for Arshi and us??? zero...wish they would listen and do something...n concentrate on the real leads of the show...the one that gets awards...the one on whom vms n os n ffs r written...sigh...cvs plz save ur baby atleast...

Editing...they forgot Dis brother n his wife...completely...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am very much pissed by the way the show is handled we were sold a love story of Arnav and khushi but the PH is forcefeeding the audience with Shyam-Anjali love track moreover the creatives are divided and have forgot to work on the initial story line.

It is high time that the show concentrates on the leads and let the supporting actors be just supporting, how can a main track track be the one where the supporting actor is overshadowing everything else is beyond my understanding.
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly I am not going to say anything until I see how everything unfolds, but... like Chuck the writer from Supernatural says, " Fans are always gonna bitch and  there's always gonna be holes." 

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes.. Agree with u.. Thy better decide wht track thy want to follow DKS or love story so we can also decide if we want to see tht or not...

if thy go DKS way.. I sure would stop watching it...
BornThisWay thumbnail
Every single fan wants to convey this message to the CVs!

Thanks for putting it in a beautiful wayπŸ‘