Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ahlem..Thanks and my replies to your questions..😊

I want to ask you about the book : the monk who sold his ferrari of Robin Sharma
How did you found it ?

I have always loved Robin sharma quotes..He is someone that really inspire you ..how you can lead without a Title..thats how i started reading his books..The leader who had no Title... the Monk...

what did you learn from it ?
A lot...how people have lost  certain values.only matters material things..success..in this book how julian one day collasped in the courtroom...then how he goes to india.the himalayas to confront the spiritual crisis of his out of balance life..how he meets with a group of monks...not for julian only but for readers to discover wise practical lessons that teach us how to develop joyful thoughts..cultivate self.discipline and also value time as our most important commodity and how to nourish our relationships...

very inspiring.his quotes in the book...conquer your fear..conquer your life.

The secret of happiness is simple.find out what you truly love to do and then direct all your energy towards doing it..once you do this ,abundance flows into your life and all your desires are filled with ease and grace..

Did you have the book named: who will cry when you dead ? of Robin Sharma..

Not yet but definitely it will be in my collection of Robin sharma books..😊

How did you learn French ? your French language is great.

I have learnt French since pre-primary ..so yes i speak it  fluently along with English also..😊

ok time for me to rush for work..catch up with you later..😊

anasuya43 thumbnail
@saveeta

Thank you for sparing few minutes to answer my questionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I like the book  "the monk who sold his ferrari of Robin Sharma" This book was recommended by my brother-law.πŸ˜›
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Anasuyaji..Great you too read the book.😊

learnt a lot from it.
anasuya43 thumbnail
@saveeta

yes indeed.we have learnt it ,at the same time we have practice it in our life.πŸ˜›
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Ahlem..Thanks and my replies to your questions..😊

I want to ask you about the book : the monk who sold his ferrari of Robin Sharma
How did you found it ?

I have always loved Robin sharma quotes..He is someone that really inspire you ..how you can lead without a Title..thats how i started reading his books..The leader who had no Title... the Monk...

what did you learn from it ?
A lot...how people have lost  certain values.only matters material things..success..in this book how julian one day collasped in the courtroom...then how he goes to india.the himalayas to confront the spiritual crisis of his out of balance life..how he meets with a group of monks...not for julian only but for readers to discover wise practical lessons that teach us how to develop joyful thoughts..cultivate self.discipline and also value time as our most important commodity and how to nourish our relationships...

very inspiring.his quotes in the book...conquer your fear..conquer your life.

The secret of happiness is simple.find out what you truly love to do and then direct all your energy towards doing it..once you do this ,abundance flows into your life and all your desires are filled with ease and grace..

Did you have the book named: who will cry when you dead ? of Robin Sharma..

Not yet but definitely it will be in my collection of Robin sharma books..😊

How did you learn French ? your French language is great.

I have learnt French since pre-primary ..so yes i speak it  fluently along with English also..😊

ok time for me to rush for work..catch up with you later..😊

Thank you very much for the Great answer..I asked you because I know French and I hear about robin Sharma ans his 2 books I liked them but I can not read them because i did not found them here but I read some paper from the internet..That is why I am happy that you shared with me some things from the book..
Thank you very much again..

Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

@saveeta

Thank you for sparing few minutes to answer my questionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I like the book  "the monk who sold his ferrari of Robin Sharma" This book was recommended by my brother-law.πŸ˜›

Very nice anasuya.that you read this book and Practice it in your life..I like this so much..and I like the people how have positive look and think in the life..😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Ahlem..Its a pleasure to have shared a bit about the book with you..😊

Too bad you could not find it at your place but on Net lots we can browse about Robin sharma and his books..

He is one of my fav author  as i get to learn a lot from his books ...

Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Ahlem..Its a pleasure to have shared a bit about the book with you..😊

Too bad you could not find it at your place but on Net lots we can browse about Robin sharma and his books..

He is one of my fav author  as i get to learn a lot from his books ...

Yes, I am from Algeria and one friend live in Paris..he read lot of books and this kind of books he tell me about the titles and I found it very interesting..Thank you very much Saveeta24.

gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Princess Saveeta

My Questions:

What other shows do you currently watch?

GIven a choice whih character you would like to play in AM ?

If you meet Navi for real what would you do ?

Edited by gowrisa - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Gowrisa.Thank you ..😊

My replies to your questions..

What other shows do you currently watch?

Its quite limited as i have to share my time as i also watch european channels ..there are shows and programs that i follow  on these channels ..

life ok  i watch it the most ..i regularly watch  of course Amrit Manthan. .Mahadev.. savdhaan india..others now and then..waiting for the new reality show india ke hunarbaaz..

On Zee mostly dance ke superkids..colors..Jhalak dikhlaja..

GIven a choice whih character you would like to play in AM ?

Definitely the strong level minded..no more scared of Amrit confident Nimrit..😊

If you meet Navi for real what would you do ?

Of course if i meet Navi for real i will be beaming with happiness..😊

Then ask him for an autograph..next if he would like to share a coffee with me..Being his Fan my questions to him will limit to his professional life more than personal ones..praise him for his acting skills and his character as Agam...😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago