Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Solving the Garima mystery! (Page 7)

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavocean6

Yes true and agreed. However, who would believe this now? Dadi still angry with woh aurat.. is there anyone else from the past who could vouch for this that Arnav's dad is at fault? Does Arnav know though he hadn't see Garima face to face then? Is that why 14 yrs back he was angry with this dad?
You are right - who will vouch for her innocence..

I think

- Either Shyam knows the whole family history.. he has lot of trump cards up his sleeve.. And he will blurt it out thinking he has everything under control and to boast his win he will blurt it out and that will be his end.

Or Arnav's chacha will make an entry.. or he is there all along supporting Shyam.. and he will blurt it out..

Someone has to feel like they are finally the king of the empire and has won it all and there is nothing that can threaten them and only in that scenario will they blurt it out..

Its his own ego (be it Chacha or Shyam) that will bring him down !

And about Garima - how ASR didn't need the proof at the end - Garima will be accepted like that.. Shashi and her family will stand by her side...

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by SaraaK

But if she is Garima - then this prediction can't come true.. coz as per this prediction, if it was Garima then she wouldn't have come to see him the last time - like a lover - right?

But looks like it was framed by the Chacha.. coz his father also seems unaware and why would he kill himself later?

And now - what about Garima..

Or maybe Arnav's father was an actor like Shyam? in front of his family? he was very nice, but in real he was like Shyam??? as for Garima, maybe she was there to tell everyone just the way Khushi wanted to tell Anjali??? then she found out that man is dead so she left that place???
@Bold - Could be the case !!! Hmm... now I am really curious..Shocked

I just can't seem to digest that this whole time we were given this idea of Arnav's dad as someone like Shyam, and now suddenly that's not the case??? What's the point of accusing Arnav of they way his dad was? so damn weird, my opinion they included this track past now to gain sympathy for Anjali, that's exactly Arnav was implying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndholic

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I think

- Either Shyam knows the whole family history.. he has lot of trump cards up his sleeve.. And he will blurt it out thinking he has everything under control and to boast his win he will blurt it out and that will be his end.

Or Arnav's chacha will make an entry.. or he is there all along supporting Shyam.. and he will blurt it out..

Someone has to feel like they are finally the king of the empire and has won it all and there is nothing that can threaten them and only in that scenario will they blurt it out..

And about Garima - how ASR didn't need the proof at the end - Garima will be accepted like that.. Shashi and her family will stand by her side...

Sorry, I know this reply is not for me, but still it's interesting!
I am sure Shyam knows history of Malik's/Raizada's, and at times I believed that he is ASR uncle's man. Then, again if he was he might have showed his uncle pictures of ASR no? how come in first episode Uncle didn't recognise ASR??? that's just weird.

ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

But if she is Garima - then this prediction can't come true.. coz as per this prediction, if it was Garima then she wouldn't have come to see him the last time - like a lover - right?

But looks like it was framed by the Chacha.. coz his father also seems unaware and why would he kill himself later?

And now - what about Garima..

Or maybe Arnav's father was an actor like Shyam? in front of his family? he was very nice, but in real he was like Shyam??? as for Garima, maybe she was there to tell everyone just the way Khushi wanted to tell Anjali??? then she found out that man is dead so she left that place???
@Bold - Could be the case !!! Hmm... now I am really curious..Shocked

I just can't seem to digest that this whole time we were given this idea of Arnav's dad as someone like Shyam, and now suddenly that's not the case??? What's the point of accusing Arnav of they way his dad was? so damn weird, my opinion they included this track past now to gain sympathy for Anjali, that's exactly Arnav was implying.
But like Arnav was saying about his dadi that she believes what she wants to believe.. may be Arnav's mother was given that impression by his Chacha.. and Arnav would have believed it - because his mother believed.. and so MUed his dad.. and that woman was just sent there to raise the suspicion.. Since Arnav's dad killed himself things have got complicated Angry
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I think

I am sure Shyam knows history of Malik's/Raizada's, and at times I believed that he is ASR uncle's man. Then, again if he was he might have showed his uncle pictures of ASR no? how come in first episode Uncle didn't recognise ASR??? that's just weird.

Even I thought that Shyam was his Chacha's man.. but what u said is true.. how come Chacha didn't recognize ASR then.. during the deal.

Then I read Doods analysis about how Arnav's dad wronged Shyam's sister and hence he is taking the revenge..

Now this Garima Dadi angle..

By rule of elimination Big smile
- Its true that Garima is not Shyam's sister
- If Garima knew Shyam's sister then she most likely will know Shyam too...

So No Garima Shyam connection - I guess...

Shyam's sis and Arnav's dad..Hmm.. could still be possibility..its very true that Shyam has been wronged in the past.. and he is taking revenge..

To me, looks like they are trying to clean up his dad's past...

But then why does everyone - especially Nani - blame Arnav to be like his dad?

How is Khushi linked?

Was it Khushi's mother who was wronged?

Too many questions..
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

I think

Hey thx for penning down a real thought provoking reply.. yes i too felt that unless someone who knows all facts blurt out truth loops would be open. after ydayz epi looks like Arnav's mom misunderstood his dad.. looks like his dad is indeed innnocent. he may be an angry young man like Arnav but did not really have any affair as such with Garima and circumstances might have led his mom to belive so.

May be Garima was in trouble from Arnav's chacha and Arnav's dad actually consoled her and asked her not to expose chacha to family. But this scene witnessed by Arnav's mom like terrace scene and she misunderstood. (Coz in fb she mentioned that she saw with her own eyes). Because Arnav's dad was her support, Garima paid her last respect to him when he passed away.. hmm lets see..

the way it goes.. i guess only ARnav's dad /mom .. should rise from ashes and vouch for this..:-) may be Arnav;s dad left a letter which is still undiscoverd in store room?.. or yes as you say Shyam and chacha (if alive) can be the key.. ..is confusion ka kya naam doon..:?

thanx for bringing out the different subtle aspects .. really liked ur reply

ipkkndholic

ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

I think

Hey thx for penning down a real thought provoking reply.. yes i too felt that unless someone who knows all facts blurt out truth loops would be open. after ydayz epi looks like Arnav's mom misunderstood his dad.. looks like his dad is indeed innnocent. he may be an angry young man like Arnav but did not really have any affair as such with Garima and circumstances might have led his mom to belive so.

May be Garima was in trouble from Arnav's chacha and Arnav's dad actually consoled her and asked her not to expose chacha to family. But this scene witnessed by Arnav's mom like terrace scene and she misunderstood. (Coz in fb she mentioned that she saw with her own eyes). Because Arnav's dad was her support, Garima paid her last respect to him when he passed away.. hmm lets see..

the way it goes.. i guess only ARnav's dad /mom .. should rise from ashes and vouch for this..:-) may be Arnav;s dad left a letter which is still undiscoverd in store room?.. or yes as you say Shyam and chacha (if alive) can be the key.. ..is confusion ka kya naam doon..:?

thanx for bringing out the different subtle aspects .. really liked ur reply
Interesting..

Garima was troubled by Arnav's Chacha,
Arnav's father consoling her,
his mom misunderstanding his dad
Both killing themselves
Garima came to either clear the misunderstanding or pay the last respect
And Arnav & Dadi misunderstanding her !!

Even if CVs don't agree with this - this is our IPKKND story LOLLOL

I love it !! Wink
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
possible 

Go to top