The soap-y future of IPKKND (Page 2)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meshas

Originally posted by pnars

Brilliant synopsis! I likes it :)

Add a few dozen Rabba ves to the mix, and we have enough kichdi for another year at least..

Soapy, yes, but not surprising at all.

ETA: There is a possibility of Khushi leaving Arnav after consummation - ergo, pregnancy, single motherhood etc etc.. 

This can be SP Mantra "NAAYI SOOCH", but that will not happen I guess, knowing Khushi.

Naa i don't want a preggers khushi, I would love  a triangle though...ASr needs some solid competition , to realise what Khushi is worth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarybartonMrDarcyfan

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I think Arnav will marry with khushi after truth comes out, He will breaks marriage of Akash & Payal... Bcoz he do not lnow Payal is shashi's first wife child... Khushi will find out about truth... I think guys... Only CV's knows story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
yeah add the sad Rabba Ves to the mix. Seriously I am fed up with the show.

Now only catch updates.

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Brilliant synopsis! I likes it :)

Add a few dozen Rabba ves to the mix, and we have enough kichdi for another year at least..

Soapy, yes, but not surprising at all.

ETA: There is a possibility of Khushi leaving Arnav after consummation - ergo, pregnancy, single motherhood etc etc.. 

Hmm, I feel it will be during the wedding that Khushi will leave after taking her mother's side.
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I agree! IPKKND is becoming more of a saas Bahu soap! But I remember when it started it got us together because if the plot ut was wonderful now it's getting so soapy like you say!

MarybartonMrDarcyfan

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Seriously just reading the prediction I am exhausted, o Lord where is the love hate romantic soap I had signed up for ?..

MarybartonMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
This is just going to be ONE exhausting nonsensical ride with Whiny and Snake at the helm and Arnav and Khushi ALWAYS paying the price!!!

WHY could they not do a BETTER story for Wheepy willow than JUST crying to get SNAKE back, and thinking that Khushi and Payal "Misunderstood" that SHYAM used to LIVE in their HOUSE??

I mean, on what planet is that even PLAUSIBLE?? There is NO sense! But yes as for "Amma"... I think SHE was ASR's Dad's first wife! His REAL wife! OR the women he really loved and Mummy dearest got in the way!!! I think the Raizada chick was the women that STOPWA forced on the son!

ASR's Dad didnt get to be with the love of his life, but I hope ASR dosent end up in the same state!

PREDICTABLE to the CORE!!! I really do hope if ASR pulls another fast one, Khushi should tell him to GTH and find another man!

CetroniaMarybarton

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
You are not alone in being pessimistic Mary!

Once upon a tIme I had faith in the CVs, that they would give a proper closure to the much dragged misunderstanding, that Shyam would be beaten black and blue by ASR once he comes to know his truth, that Shyam's true colors would be revealed to Arnav by himself and he would be devastated and repentant about his abhorrent behavior towards Khushi due to his MU, that ASR would break down (much like he did today) and cry for hurting Khushi, that Khushi and Arnav's wedding would be the best and most enjoyable track to date in IPK...that the past would slowly be revealed, and it would be something intriguing..etc etc.

Now, I do not have any hopes from the writers of this show.

They have not done justice to most of the issues that could have been addressed nicely. 
What I see now is a huge mess, a mish-mash of too many shocking 'twists', too much negativity in the story, and that too at the time when us fans should have been cheering and celebrating the wedding of our beloved Arhi. Instead we are depressed with the latest turn of events and worried if Arhi will separate! 

Edited by sbk2 - 03 September 2012 at 6:03pm

Marybarton

Go to top