India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The soap-y future of IPKKND

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I realize that IPKKND has now become very soapy and predictable. So this is what I think will happen next. Please share your own views.

Whiny wants husband -- Snake is back in house at Dadi's insistant -- Finally one of Snake's stupid plans succeeds.

Whiny has no self-respect and wants to live off Arnav and expects her husband to enjoy the luxuries even if he did plan to toast Arnav. Whiny thinks Khushi "misunderstood" that a live Snake lived in her house and tried to sham her into marriage - dislikes/hates Khushi secretly.

Arnav is all concerned about Whiny. Past is back. Dadi sees Amma and Arnav blows up on Amma.

Khushi stands by Amma, being the dutiful girl she is. Arnav tells her its him or Amma. Khushi chooses Amma and ever-ready-to-misunderstand Arnav breaks the wedding.

I say Khushi is better off finding someone new and making Arnav burn with jealousy. Because at this point, I am done with his righteousness.

Later...

Snake is still around. Happily harrassing Khushi now that she is single and has to meet ends meet. No protection from Arnav either. Arnav thinks Khushi was seducing Shyam the whole like just like Garima seduced his dad.

Arnav finds out that Amma preceded his mom and his dad's life. Maybe there was plan of a marriage/they had married but Dadi got in the way as Amma was poor. She forced her son on the rich Raizada girl. He married but always loved Garima and committed suicide. Whiny's mom being much like her, followed.

End: Arnav eventually calls Amma, mom as she was right in her own way and was the real wife. Khushi and Arnav together.

The whole family is still mooching off Arnav and Khushi. Obviously I am feeling pessimistic after that disastrous show on Friday when IPK became a soap.

What do you think? Likely? 

A very ordinary end to an extraordinary show.

Edited by Marybarton - 03 September 2012 at 2:44am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkymohit1hatathbristiprincessVVmz.brarKavita1000pnarsEmerald-meshasshagun-rocksCetronialazylad8-FauZi-Kruti.S-Akanksha-S.Stephytrina2010gatheringstormFlora3333sbk2MrDarcyfan

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Responses?
pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Brilliant synopsis! I likes it :)

Add a few dozen Rabba ves to the mix, and we have enough kichdi for another year at least..

Soapy, yes, but not surprising at all.

ETA: There is a possibility of Khushi leaving Arnav after consummation - ergo, pregnancy, single motherhood etc etc.. 

Edited by pnars - 03 September 2012 at 2:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000shagun-rocksMarybartonIpkknd-ki-fan1MrDarcyfan

shagun-rocks Goldie
shagun-rocks
shagun-rocks

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
couldn't agree more...i fervently hope khushi grows a spine & walks out of RM if anybody (including her husband) insults/ harasses her for whiny's state...i am too disgusted to even predict what might happen next...honestly, i have given up on IPK...

Edited by shagun-rocks - 03 September 2012 at 2:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiMarybartonMrDarcyfan

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
you could be right in your prediction? also have  a nasty feeling this how it will go,I'am also rather cheesed off n done with this righteous thinking of Arnav? I'am all for the Gupta's moving away from Delhi and Khushi starting afresh, the Razaida's do not deserve Khushi? But knowing the self sacrificing  Khushi, it will not happen and she will once again take the brunt of everything.

I wonder if we will ever live to see the day when Khushi gets some Khushi in her life?Angry The PH/CV are a bunch of sadists.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiMarybartonMrDarcyfan

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hahaha
so I also predict then..
whiny will cry she want shyaam and she will not look at any one..so dadi will tell that her snakewa need to bring back to RM..so Khushi will tell Arnav to bring back snake sake of whiny...
so Arnav will finaly ask snakewa to come...
snakewa try his best to stop the marriage..

whiny will start to smile once again..then whiny will tell marriage need to happen the way the decided..case if whiny tells some thing and it won't happen in RM won't possible na also...
so remarriage ..with retuals once again

To me I feel remarriage will happen...
then dadi will see Garima and then will try to stop the marriage using her signature stopwa hands...
then Arnav will tell he will not accept Khushias his wife...case her amma ws the reason of Arnav's mom's past and Khushi is the reason of whiny's present...
and blame game start once again...

so will seee..this is what I predict...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000lazylad8-FauZiMarybartonMrDarcyfan

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Brilliant synopsis! I likes it :)

Add a few dozen Rabba ves to the mix, and we have enough kichdi for another year at least..

Soapy, yes, but not surprising at all.

ETA: There is a possibility of Khushi leaving Arnav after consummation - ergo, pregnancy, single motherhood etc etc.. 

This can be SP Mantra "NAAYI SOOCH", but that will not happen I guess, knowing Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiMarybarton

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Brilliant, you've summarised exactly what is gonna happen...the only think that I'm looking forward to is khushi with a new guy and Arnav blowing his head of with envy...otherwise the show has nothing exciting left for me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maloselazylad8-FauZiMarybartonMrDarcyfan

Go to top