Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 79)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I so wish RK makes Maddy realize Mukund's face too ...i mean no matter how devilish RK is, he was the only one who helped her saving Shamu ...and that Mukund simply abandon her ...he could have stayed with Maddy as her support ...
She was being shown grateful before for RK's help. And when she challenges her she said she knows he gave money for treatment but no right to insult my mom. So say sorry RK has said that. SO Madhu has to end her war now.

Nidz- You were saying Madhu is Madhubala Rishab Kundra now, so I hope this Madhu faces Mukund too when he comes and not Madhubala Shamsher Mallick.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennufairy_talesISADORAManonidzmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
RK will do everything and will not leave any other way for Madhu to refuse it. 

But I have this feeling Trishna going to work and Paddy challenging him again tonight which makes RK more determined to tear their family relationship especially Paddy's with mAdhu will pave way for Madhu's journey  to become heroine.

Don't know how he is going to do it, but it won't be pleasant for Madhu.

Nothing is pleasant where RishBala is there..they are tearing each other apart...RK is more determined to break this realtionship but how..he is not in good books of madhu so she wont listen to him..as if he is gonna order her..he is have a full proof plan..and his first pawn is Trishna

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-pennumanesha76Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

I so wish RK makes Maddy realize Mukund's face too ...i mean no matter how devilish RK is, he was the only one who helped her saving Shamu ...and that Mukund simply abandon her ...he could have stayed with Maddy as her support ...

That is upto Madhu..she will not accept him as she is committed to RK..No matter what if Paddy supports mukund and madhu is aganist it..it will be superb..i will love it LOL

No doubt Paddy will support Mukund.  For now I don't know what Madhu will do. She is one confused character when it comes to Mukund and family.

pennumysteriousmillimanesha76Manonidz

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Since i am in office i will be stalking mode... will enjoy reading ur discussions...Big smile

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmanesha76

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

That is upto Madhu..she will not accept him as she is committed to RK..No matter what if Paddy supports mukund and madhu is aganist it..it will be superb..i will love it LOL

I so wish ...but somewhere Paddy has accepted that RK is her son-in-law ...so she wont treat Mukund that way anymore now unless he comes as a helping hand to them ...

-brokensoul-ISADORApennumanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

I so wish ...but somewhere Paddy has accepted that RK is her son-in-law ...so she wont treat Mukund that way anymore now unless he comes as a helping hand to them ...

I still doubt that..she keeps on saying thay RK is jallad and stuff..she has only accepted that madhu wont leave RK..becoz she is committed to him..others i donno..he helping paddy and co..RK getting hyper is must watch..i hate that they have stopped repeat at 11:30..i am gonna miss most of the episodes Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Kya hua..ithna buckets kuon bhar rahi hai..woh tho Malliks ka kaam hai na LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index