Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 78)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I so wish RK makes Maddy realize Mukund's face too ...i mean no matter how devilish RK is, he was the only one who helped her saving Shamu ...and that Mukund simply abandon her ...he could have stayed with Maddy as her support ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORApennumysteriousmillimanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Trishna is all frustrated... bcos her dream is now just a dream now...
Addition to that Madhu got married to Superstar RK... on whoem she used Drool 24/7...Embarrassed

Trishna ki sar pe thi Sautheli betti ki bhoot sawaar heyy...Angry
I hate it... it not only make her sad but make Madhu and Padmini in pain too...Cry

I think there is the reason they are making us here saga sautela . This might be indirectly related to RK . As RK is saga & Bandar is sautela for his mother . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORApennu-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

get ready Sasi. They are going to show us a Trishna's track which she might have 15 minutes of the episode in future. Isiki Thayyari has started now, by making her ignorant of what is been going on in her house and family, they have started justifying her future actions.

She is not a small girl, PAddy has to hide everything from her and giving all responsibility to Madhu all the time.

I know reUnhappy yesterday itself they showed that Trsihna got to know everything hpnd on sets with paddy then how come she will not know abt maddy& rk in her house when whole chawl saw itConfusedwriter's liberty!! what can we do other than cribbingLOLLOL
But they would show it like the incident happen at chawl was not known to her. I 'm sure.

Funny how everytime CV's are very careful in justifying Trishna's actions more than Madhu's actions.If they are planning on making her negative, make her negative, for tha unrelaistic justification is not needed.

_sasi_pennumanesha76Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I so wish RK makes Maddy realize Mukund's face too ...i mean no matter how devilish RK is, he was the only one who helped her saving Shamu ...and that Mukund simply abandon her ...he could have stayed with Maddy as her support ...

i miss shammu...Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

That is upto Madhu..she will not accept him as she is committed to RK..No matter what if Paddy supports mukund and madhu is aganist it..it will be superb..i will love it LOL

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Problem here is Samo got injured due to RK . Isiliye Maddy ko uss par gussa hai . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

i miss shammu...Unhappy

I miss him too Ouch..par aake karega bhi kya..damad tho nikala sabse bada kameena..

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
[
I think trishna might be doing small roles like junior artist. Thta might be the reason she was not at home. All these days she didn't work cos she wants to do only heroine roles. But she might be doing it for now to take responsibility.

So RK might get idea to break the realtionship, to make MAdhu heroine of his film. I am sure this won't go well with neither Roma, Paddy or Trishna.
[/QUOTE]

The reason for her to act in movies must be strong enough..hope she does succumb to emotional black mail...

[/QUOTE]
RK will do everything and will not leave any other way for Madhu to refuse it. 

But I have this feeling Trishna going to work and Paddy challenging him again tonight which makes RK more determined to tear their family relationship especially Paddy's with mAdhu will pave way for Madhu's journey  to become heroine.

Don't know how he is going to do it, but it won't be pleasant for Madhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumanesha76Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index