Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 75)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yup...Paddy is getting on my nerves now...She became sooo monotonus tooConfused

Edited by sasi10 - 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76MR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Promo ka link hai kya?? btw why is Trishna missing in such scenes offlate??

Trishna naukri doond ne gayi hai..i dont care if  she is present or not ...but yesterday atleast she could have come to know Maddy holds something against RK
LOL
They are covering for loopholes theya re goig to show in future. Hatzie.

Trishna not being there when everytime Madhu do something for the family is to justify Trishna's actions.

But comeon in the middle of the night Trishna not being there is really too much before RK comes they are showing a scenen of Trishna with her mom saying Trish is going to take responsibility and going for work. Immediately she went to work in the middle of night.That is not relaistic.

That is why I feel this challenge is just a track they put in just like that. They did not get ready for this traack. For a special epsiode they just put in. After the episode this track is not that much interesting for me because Madhu use another one's help in winning her first challenge.

Who know shahi may be she was sleeping in Roma's room or something..one more case of insanity..these mallik scenes seems like forced to me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@Nitz- Madhu shud do pati parmeshwar ki SewaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmanesha76

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Originally posted by Shahisthi

They are covering for loopholes theya re goig to show in future. Hatzie.

Trishna not being there when everytime Madhu do something for the family is to justify Trishna's actions.

But comeon in the middle of the night Trishna not being there is really too much before RK comes they are showing a scenen of Trishna with her mom saying Trish is going to take responsibility and going for work. Immediately she went to work in the middle of night.That is not relaistic.

That is why I feel this challenge is just a track they put in just like that. They did not get ready for this traack. For a special epsiode they just put in. After the episode this track is not that much interesting for me because Madhu use another one's help in winning her first challenge. 

Exactly shahi...that's y i raised it..but it lacks logic bigtime if cv's use this as excuse for Trishna's actions in futureConfused Its not only for this track ,they did this in hospital scenes too na..so i dont think its a forced track..lets wait & see for few more days..

Edited by sasi10 - 03 September 2012 at 11:55pm

0-SD-0ISADORA-brokensoul-manesha76

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

madhubala really needs to get herself out frm dat boring maika Sleepy 

Aww Anu i agree..these people are getting on nerves..koi bhi kuch bhi boldetha hai woh bhi RK ko..and they think they can stay behind Madhu since she will be the one trying to fight RK..

I just hope they dont use Maddy for their personal benefits, putting her bad image in front of RK Confused

They are already doing that..when Madhu is not around they are damn scared about him..and when she is there standing behind her and instigating her against RK is sheer stupidity...His expression said it all na Nidzz I do Not Get Angry I Get Even

Yeah ...and Maddy will pay for this all the time ...Confused  but someday, tables will turn and MAddy will be against her family for sure ...the scene is symbolic 

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmillimanesha76MR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

yup...Paddy is geeting on my nervers now...She became sooo monotonus tooConfused

She is expecting too much from Madhu and i am damn sure when that Makhi comes back..she will support that good for nothing fella

-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76MR.KooL

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

madhubala really needs to get herself out frm dat boring maika Sleepy 

Aww Anu i agree..these people are getting on nerves..koi bhi kuch bhi boldetha hai woh bhi RK ko..and they think they can stay behind Madhu since she will be the one trying to fight RK..

Mallick family is boring and their scenes too.

I think these CV's too are making a mistake by not having a strong parallel track, which viewers could get glued to. Last night for 2 minues Paddy and Trish wa shown and it was boring because Trishna's dialogues were always same sautheli sagaa and all.

Only Madhu/RK track is working for now. They should have Madhu with RK's family more as a parallel track and a parallel track on the film set. Or Ballu's parallel track at his place have to show now. Otherwise DVD will be so tired they couldn't give their best.

_sasi_0-SD-0ISADORAmysteriousmillimanesha76MR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah ...and Maddy will pay for this all the time ...Confused  but someday, tables will turn and MAddy will be against her family for sure ...the scene is symbolic

I flet that too Nidzz and RK will do it..he needs to break their bond for her and for him..Madhu still does not seem to see the harsh reality around her..she only sees RK's harshness and he is going to show her every time...

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index