Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 69)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 

She is quoting as dead in what terms Nidzz..yes RK has pushed her there and  i completely agree that she cannot play fair games with the devil himself..he is most vindictive..his anger makes him go beyond everything..and the way the precap was shown..i was shocked come on girl ..he has ruined you once has not he..and did anyone of you suspect that he is playing game..and he is going to do it again now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmillimanesha76

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Hellooo...Big smile

Good Morning doll

Doll Shocked dumb hai yeh ...same expressions hotein hain iske LOL  i hope is line pe ab controversy na ho LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by manesha76

I think we need to give MB time to understand RK & his family . Everything seems to go too fast for her . 

She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...

I agree with u Madhu is doing what even we would have done . But i think when it comes to herself she doesn't do anything . But only wants her family to be spared . But this war is actually helping them interact more . Otherwise it would have been impossible for them to interact . 
[/QUOTE]

Yeah so much that they can only fight...i pity the Mansion...LOL

manesha76Manonidz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 

Somewhere both RK & Maddy are same . Only difference is RK has been always alone & Madhu has her family with her . But problem here is that in their fights 3 person is taking advantage . I hope they both understand that very soon . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Hellooo...Big smile

Good Morning doll

Doll Shocked dumb hai yeh ...same expressions hotein hain iske LOL  i hope is line pe ab controversy na ho LOL

Doll ka ek expression hotha hai  Nidzz LOL

manesha76Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

She is quoting as dead in what terms Nidzz..yes RK has pushed her there and  i completely agree that she cannot play fair games with the devil himself..he is most vindictive..his anger makes him go beyond everything..and the way the precap was shown..i was shocked come on girl ..he has ruined you once has not he..and did anyone of you suspect that he is playing game..and he is going to do it again now..

Its my take when she said ''Madhubala to tabhe mar gaye the jab tumse shaade ke the'' ...it means the girl who used to fight for truth and her morals is dead ...as now, its more of getting neck to neck with RK for her as well as for RK ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmillimanesha76

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
like button gone again LOL

_sasi_ISADORAmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

We have only seen one part of precap . Lets see the whole Episode . I think Madhu knows that RK is master in playing games . But Madhu must be thinking that she can counter attack RK . 

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index