Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 68)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by manesha76

I want MB to get sick & RK taking care of MB . There RK's soft side can come infront of MB  . 

That is in a long run na Manesha abhi ke liye tho let them fight i am enjoying but some scenes are bit not running down..

Atleast fight ke saath thoda kindness bhi dikhna chahiye otherwise monotonous ho jayega . But i think next week will be little softer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Maybe so. But I wish just to show MB as strong , CV's doesn't make her use things in a bad way and even with all this as she said she is already dead, but I still want her soft side tor remain in her.

She is over confident and Paddy supporting her is just ruining her..they should have know ..RK does not get angry he gets even...

[/QUOTE]

I think we need to give MB time to understand RK & his family . Everything seems to go too fast for her . 
[/QUOTE]
She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I want MB to get sick & RK taking care of MB . There RK's soft side can come infront of MB  . 

That is in a long run na Manesha abhi ke liye tho let them fight i am enjoying but some scenes are bit not running down..

Atleast fight ke saath thoda kindness bhi dikhna chahiye otherwise monotonous ho jayega . But i think next week will be little softer. 

i think this week is Rishab's week last week was Maddy's lets see..what is in store...damn they have changed the repeat timings..idiots

-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Hellooo...Big smile

ISADORAmanesha76Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_tales-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmillimanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Hellooo...Big smile

Good Morning doll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Hellooo...Big smile

Hi SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I think we need to give MB time to understand RK & his family . Everything seems to go too fast for her . 

She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...
[/QUOTE]

I agree with u Madhu is doing what even we would have done . But i think when it comes to herself she doesn't do anything . But only wants her family to be spared . But this war is actually helping them interact more . Otherwise it would have been impossible for them to interact . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index