Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 47)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Aur haan, is poore hafte abb Maddy ke 'shocked' aur 'pained' expressions ke liye tayaar rehnaa. Its gonna by Rishabh's week all the way. 

Yeah he is gonna start his game and i am looking forward as what he is gonna do...Maddu madam ki bhaj gayi band..Uff good..mallik family se thodi din mukhthi mil jayegiLOL

Rishabh is going to get super vindictive , yaar. When you hit people where it hurts the most , they come back fiercer , darker and they  don't get angry - they get even. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ISADORA-Sexy-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmillimanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Manonids

Guys,

You have to understand that this story is of intense passion - both in love and hatred, Abhi hatred phase chaalu hai , so don't be surprised at the coldness of Maddy or cruelty of Rishabh. 

cruelty of Rishab is fine as it was consistent from the starting but Maddy .????...Chalo will get used to this phase ...as she has to face RK ...

Maddy did not have anything else aganist RK and she knows there is a dark past..she used it..RK will not budge for anything. i am fine with that..what i am unable to digest is she is getting more confidence ..she is neglecting the fact that RK is brain of brains..and Paddy supporting and acting too much...

Yahe over confidence to le dubega ise ab ...when he will push her under arc lights ...Maddy's fighting spirit will gradually fizz off and her family will also go against her 

Trishna was today's example what dreams dreams..damn woman your sister married to 40 laks..and instead of crying for the father figure she is more intrested in her dreams...I donno Nidzz but Maddy's film journey will still take some more time..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmillimanesha76TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i dont feel like like discussing the show today!!
koi entertainment nahi hai forum,, i miss my padosi

Padosi?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmanesha76anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Aur haan, is poore hafte abb Maddy ke 'shocked' aur 'pained' expressions ke liye tayaar rehnaa. Its gonna by Rishabh's week all the way. 

Yeah he is gonna start his game and i am looking forward as what he is gonna do...Maddu madam ki bhaj gayi band..Uff good..mallik family se thodi din mukhthi mil jayegiLOL

Rishabh is going to get super vindictive , yaar. When you hit people where it hurts the most , they come back fiercer , darker and they  don't get angry - they get even. 

So right darkness never gets angry it gets even..damn good poco..that is what is gonna happen..aur madhu ka yeh confidence saath main leke doobegi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Trishna was today's example what dreams dreams..damn woman your sister married to 40 laks..and instead of crying for the father figure she is more intrested in her dreams...I donno Nidzz but Maddy's film journey will still take some more time..

May be post Mukund's entry, ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

@anji analysis ki kya zarurat hai?? Yahan already poco di amrit bat rahi hai na??Day DreamingStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmanesha76anji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

i dont feel like like discussing the show today!!
koi entertainment nahi hai forum,, i miss my padosi

Padosi?Shocked

Main kya ram katha suna rahi thi tuje ..main bhi wahi bol rahi thi jo meenu bol rahi hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

we saw her talk only on thursday n fridy so i dont want her mute expressions again,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORATheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillimanesha76anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index