Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 45)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Jab tak donno mein se ek nahiin toot jaata , ye tennis match chaltaa rahega.

Ek tutega aur dusra royega ...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORATheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillimanesha76anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Guys,

You have to understand that this story is of intense passion - both in love and hatred, Abhi hatred phase chaalu hai , so don't be surprised at the coldness of Maddy or cruelty of Rishabh. 

cruelty of Rishab is fine as it was consistent from the starting but Maddy .????...Chalo will get used to this phase ...as she has to face RK ...

Maddy did not have anything else aganist RK and she knows there is a dark past..she used it..RK will not budge for anything. i am fine with that..what i am unable to digest is she is getting more confidence ..she is neglecting the fact that RK is brain of brains..and Paddy supporting and acting too much...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillimanesha76

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Aur haan, is poore hafte abb Maddy ke 'shocked' aur 'pained' expressions ke liye tayaar rehnaa. Its gonna by Rishabh's week all the way. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ISADORALooteri_Dulhananji-miraManonidzmysteriousmillimanesha76

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hey,   ashu  ke  aandolan  ka  kuch use  hua  ki nahi?

poco  apni thread pe  analysis  se rahi hai kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Jab tak donno mein se ek nahiin toot jaata , ye tennis match chaltaa rahega.

Ek tutega aur dusra royega ...Embarrassed

So true it will be rishab who will be the destroyer and maddy his protector..sigh i love these both ..baki langoor aaj kal bahuth ud raha hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarmanesha76anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Guys,

You have to understand that this story is of intense passion - both in love and hatred, Abhi hatred phase chaalu hai , so don't be surprised at the coldness of Maddy or cruelty of Rishabh. 

cruelty of Rishab is fine as it was consistent from the starting but Maddy .????...Chalo will get used to this phase ...as she has to face RK ...

Maddy did not have anything else aganist RK and she knows there is a dark past..she used it..RK will not budge for anything. i am fine with that..what i am unable to digest is she is getting more confidence ..she is neglecting the fact that RK is brain of brains..and Paddy supporting and acting too much...

Yahe over confidence to le dubega ise ab ...when he will push her under arc lights ...Maddy's fighting spirit will gradually fizz off and her family will also go against her 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillimanesha76

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Jab tak donno mein se ek nahiin toot jaata , ye tennis match chaltaa rahega.

Ek tutega aur dusra royega ...Embarrassed
 

Exactly. This possessiveness , soft corners and looks will escalate into viscose love. It will not be expressed in words for a long time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Aur haan, is poore hafte abb Maddy ke 'shocked' aur 'pained' expressions ke liye tayaar rehnaa. Its gonna by Rishabh's week all the way. 

LOL  I know ...Ek sorry ke badle main Maddy ko installments main gift milenge 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0pennumysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguaranji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index